gay sauna voyeur

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Lucypinderfan, May 14, 2010.

1. Lucypinderfan

Lucypinderfan Active Member

Albums:
    I'm interested in making my first visit to a gay sauna. My sexuality is somewhat strange in that I would never want sexual contact with another man but enjoy looking at naked men and cocks in particular. I discovered this when showering with other men.
    I would like to hear from people that regulalarly visit these places to see if it would be strange for me to visit and just look at other guys without making physical contact with them.
    Even if a man makes a move on me which I reject, I would still feel like I have cheated on my girlfriend. Do men usually ask before they touch?

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

every place is different. you need to take your cue from others in the sauna. personally, I have never seen any form of hanky panky in either a sauna/steam room or a jacuzzi.

3. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I agree, look, enjoy eye candy.....no touch

4. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Dude, that is so fucking gay. Get over it and get on with your obvious preferences for men.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    This happens all the time at one of the saunas/bathhouses here in Ft Lauderdale; that's why I never go there unless accompanied by someone who I know will actually want to fuck (and who meet my eligibility criteria). It can be a very frustrating experience, a waste of time and a waste of money.

No they don't.

6. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, your 20% shows that you are so fucking straight! Get over it and get on with your obvious preference for women.

7. boxerboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thats a bit over the top, there are lots of guys here that like to look but not touch, or are just fascinated with cock size and shape, otherwise this site wouldnt exist. At your age im ashamed of your posting and find it pretty imature.

8. jockmaestro

Gold Member

It's not weird to want to look. It's part of your particular sexuality. You can count on being hit on in a gay sauna, but in my experience, you can simply let the guy know you're not interested. You might have to fend off several approaches, tho, so be prepared for that. It's ok , also, to just jack off watching other guys.

9. amendmentx

amendmentx Member

Albums:
    I went to a gay sauna once and it was great.

The crowd was older buy some younger guys. Went in the sauna and within minutes had guys all over me which I stopped at first and left they were cool with it and moved on. Also had lots of guys hit on me and had no problem telling them no. Actually was letting one guy suck me off and another guy kept trying to get in and the two started pushing each other. So I left cause they were both Dicks. Anyhow just say "No" if someone does touch you and you can look as much as you like depending on the Sauna.

I had a great time and had fun with a few guys. Would def go back. Even sat at the bar with an older guy who wanted to fuck me but I wasn't into and just talked for about two hours. All in all its a good experience.

10. peacetrain

peacetrain New Member

On the topic of being hit on. I frequented an adult video store that has video booths. some have gloryholes, some do not. I like to sometimes use the gloryhole booths not for direct sexual contact but to either observe a willing exhibitionist work his turgid penis over and shoot a big load. Or let others watch me do the same. What I really hated was overzealous pushy types that would jimmy my locked booth door to repeadly barge in on me. Thus I really like better locks on the booth doors.

Draft saved Draft deleted