Gay Sex and My Neighbors

vanillablue87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I live in a "quadplex," and my downstairs neighbor is gay. I know he hooks up with different guys because I (a) see him online and (b) see/hear him with his different partners. Meanwhile, my neighbors next door are a couple or "presumably" straight college guys, whom I've also heard having sex through the wall at least once with a female. Everyone in the building is on pretty good terms with each other... good for them, right?

Tonight, as I'm leaving for the gym, I hear my downstairs neighbor having some loud, nasty sex through the floor. From outside the first floor first floor, I can see my neighbor and some fugly dude through the blinds... gross. But as I walk pass the downstairs living room window, I can see the guys next door watching a movie... while the downstairs guy is getting it on in the next room! Are they all really friends like that where its no big deal to step out of the room for a quick f*ck? I had no idea.

Whats worse than my nosiness in this scenario is that I can't help but to feel left out. I was legitimately bothered that the guys were just chilling down there while the other guy was screaming through the wall. When did they become such great friends? I guess I'll get over it eventually, but something just seems strange about this situation...

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I live in a "quadplex," and my downstairs neighbor is gay. I know he hooks up with different guys because I (a) see him online and (b) see/hear him with his different partners. Meanwhile, my neighbors next door are a couple or "presumably" straight college guys, whom I've also heard having sex through the wall at least once with a female. Everyone in the building is on pretty good terms with each other... good for them, right?

Tonight, as I'm leaving for the gym, I hear my downstairs neighbor having some loud, nasty sex through the floor. From outside the first floor first floor, I can see my neighbor and some fugly dude through the blinds... gross. But as I walk pass the downstairs living room window, I can see the guys next door watching a movie... while the downstairs guy is getting it on in the next room! Are they all really friends like that where its no big deal to step out of the room for a quick f*ck? I had no idea.

Whats worse than my nosiness in this scenario is that I can't help but to feel left out. I was legitimately bothered that the guys were just chilling down there while the other guy was screaming through the wall. When did they become such great friends? I guess I'll get over it eventually, but something just seems strange about this situation...

Welcome to the neighborhood "Mrs. Cravitts".

Or for the UK

Welcome to the neighborhood "Mrs. Bucket".

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I live in a "quadplex," and my downstairs neighbor ...hooks up with different guys ...I (a) see him online and (b) see/hear him with his different partners. Meanwhile, my neighbors next door ...I've also heard having sex through the wall ...
Tonight, ...I hear my downstairs neighbor having some loud, nasty sex... From outside the first floor first floor, I can see my neighbor and some fugly dude through the blinds... gross...as I walk pass the downstairs living room window, I can see the guys next door watching a movie... while the downstairs guy is getting it on in the next room! Are they all really friends like that...?
Whats worse than my nosiness in this scenario is that I can't help but to feel left out...

Obviously you must befriend your neighbors so you don't feel so left out. To that end get to know them and subsequently enjoy having movie nights and other social activities with them.

Welcome to the neighborhood "Mrs. Cravitts".

Or for the UK

Welcome to the neighborhood "Mrs. Bucket".

As UK TV viewer I would prefer Mrs Nell Mangel in the nosy neighbor role.:smile:

Vivean Gray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and cute.......

I'd have to say, don't mention to anyone what you say through someones window. If you noticed who was sitting inside the room then you were actually a peeping tom. I'd be careful about that.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well, the being bummed out about not being included is legitimate. Though I have to ask as I will when anyone complains about not being talked to, ignored, etc.: How many times have you approached any of these folks, said hello, invited them over for a beer?

The other part...well, as a voyeur I'm excited about hearing sex - I used to hear my neighbor, a very well hung top, bang his bottoms on a regular basis. I understand the curiosity.....But in the big scheme of things. it really is their everyday life...and something they might not want to know is being watched or heard. No matter how nicely everyone gets along, you gotta respect boundaries, or that shit can go south quickly.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apartment living involves some creative blindness and deafness. Magnify that by a factor of ten when it involves room-/ flat-mates or when staying in a hotel. The OP seems to have never experienced this before, which is strangely disconnected from reality (at least in my experience).

If living in such proximity to sexually active people is so bothersome, I'd suggest he find a place which affords greater privacy. The Melrose Place lifestyle isn't for everyone.