Gay-Sex as a 100% straight for Girlfriend in a mmf?

thomrisson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Girlfriend wants a mmf-threesome. She asked me, if I could imagine for myself to somehow interact sexually with the other guy. I told her, that I have not noticed any sexuel tendencies in that direction by mysef (i'm 25years) by now and maybe need to try stuff on my own, which is totally ok for her. And that kind of scares me :) I mean, it's pretty funny cause she asks about it every time I was clubbing without her, weather i made any progress and stuff.
Since I am 100% straight, i would like to know, if some straight guys here have experience in just trying gay-sex out of curiosity or maybe even for the same reason i explained before.
How was it?
Were you able to get turned on?
Have you been surprised to dicover new sides of yourself?
Would gays advise against this?
Is it ridiculous to check him out on body & size, just not to be like the odd man out, you know :)
I'm pretty sure, that i want a complete stranger (just for not making things any complicated afterwards)
Any other thoughts or suggetions about that?

Since the deal is, having a mmf means having a mff i want to do her this favour.

thomrisson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, wouldn't say totally kinky. She wants it as a experience. Sure she wants to be somehow the center of attention, but she doesn't feel comfortable with the idea, that 2 super straight dudes taking turns pounding her holes all the time. She wants some action besides that, to take a break and spectate. Since we're not doing it hardcore all the time, she might think this constellation is more relaxed for her.
But yeah, we're totally new to this and just talking about it.

D

deleted500031

I'm gay and I certainly wouldn't advise against experimenting. I tried sex with a woman once just to see if it was at all for me, and so what you're talking about is similar but in reverse. I guess all I'd say is be open and honest with any guy you experiment with, and keep expectations real on both sides.

Maybe you can start chatting to local guys on here and see what develops, if anything. If you have any gay tendencies, they'll come to the fore of their own accord.

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First of all, I would say forget about 100% str8, it's not relevant to what you were asking. I'm SURE you could find a willing guy who would like to be in on the "experiment" NSA. If you're a normal 25 year old if you can put aside your thoughts and judgments having your body and your private parts touched by a man will turn you on. Whether you go the next step and touch him -- well wait and see. Just please, please don't do anything dangerous.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you should both try to find a bi man that you are comfortable and setup some ground rules. Decide on what you're comfortable with and what you aren't. Maybe getting sucked by a guy wouldn't be an issue, but making out with one will. Only you can decide where your comfort level is. She can still be the center of attention, but when she's taking a break she can still enjoy the show and you don't have to go outside of your comfort zone. I think that if she wants you to do this, maybe she should be willing to do the same on her side.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I experimented with other guys in my teens, but it wasn't until after is was married that I realized how incredibly good sex feels, regardless of the gender of the partner. She's cool with my being bi, and I don't ever get hung up on labels like straight, gay or bi.

As a human being, with concentrations of nerve endings in the same places as every other guy on Earth, once you relax and get past the stigma you will likely discover as I did - sex is fun! Personally I love to bottom, and can't get enough down my throat, but that doesn't diminish my desire for a woman's pleasures in the slightest.

Play safe, don't judge yourself or others, and have fun wherever things go. Don't fall into the all-too-common trap of questioning your identity because you're a sensory beast. Welcome to the club!

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My gf's specifically said if we had a threesome she'd only want it to be FMF - specifically with a bustier girl. That's something she cares about not me. The point is that I don't think you should do an MFM if your main motivation is getting an FMF in 'return'. imho great sex isn't doing things 'for' each other, but together that turn you both on.
I know why everyone says if you're considering this you have to trade off at least 1% of your 100% straight, and I have to agree. The only m/m action my girlfriend's said would turn her on is seeing another man suck my dick. I simply am not sexually attracted to men so it's not something I'd pursue. I hope that doesn't make me not GGG as Dan Savage would say.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My Girlfriend wants a mmf-threesome. She asked me, if I could imagine for myself to somehow interact sexually with the other guy. I told her, that I have not noticed any sexuel tendencies in that direction by mysef (i'm 25years) by now and maybe need to try stuff on my own, which is totally ok for her. And that kind of scares me :) I mean, it's pretty funny cause she asks about it every time I was clubbing without her, weather i made any progress and stuff.
Since I am 100% straight, i would like to know, if some straight guys here have experience in just trying gay-sex out of curiosity or maybe even for the same reason i explained before.
How was it?
Were you able to get turned on?
Have you been surprised to dicover new sides of yourself?
Would gays advise against this?
Is it ridiculous to check him out on body & size, just not to be like the odd man out, you know :)
I'm pretty sure, that i want a complete stranger (just for not making things any complicated afterwards)
Any other thoughts or suggetions about that?

Since the deal is, having a mmf means having a mff i want to do her this favour.
I have done two mmf. Both guys were 100% straight. With one guy it was really hot, because he was huge and he stayed hard the whole time I sucked on him. The other wasn't as good. The guy called himself a swinger, but he barely got hard.

So the answer has to be, how would you feel if a guy sucked on you. how would you feel doing a dp with another guy. i agree don't get stuck on labels and if you are adventurous enough I say go for it

Oh yeah the whole scene got my gf so hot she gave me the most incredible bj and then fuck.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same for me...

But why does this mmf have to be gay... You could just have a regular mmf...

Technically a "mmf" would have some gayish activities going on. From what I understand, the differences are;

mmf - 3 people with some male on male activity, along with males on female
mfm - 3 people with all the activity being males on female
ffm - 3 people with some female on female activity, along with females on male
fmf - 3 people with all the activity being females on male

:smile:

There are two ways people look at sexual orientation and everyone is entitled to their own TITLES. I wouldn't want to make this guy feel bad about how he titles himself. People either see orientation about sexual attraction or about who they see as someone they'd make their partner. Personally, my percentages is about sexual attraction only. I know this isn't what this guy wanted to hear in this thread but I feel obligated to make people back off him and get on topic.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are two ways people look at sexual orientation and everyone is entitled to their own TITLES. I wouldn't want to make this guy feel bad about how he titles himself. People either see orientation about sexual attraction or about who they see as someone they'd make their partner. Personally, my percentages is about sexual attraction only. I know this isn't what this guy wanted to hear in this thread but I feel obligated to make people back off him and get on topic.
Mine too. My relationship numbers are 99 to 1, but sexually 80/20

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont know what to say...so why on earth am I trying to answer. I suppose because its an interesting question which i look at the other way about. I think when I was 25 I could have fucked just about anything, as far as performing goes, but I would not have been interested in doing so. So had the right decent looking woman come along in the right circumstances then it might have happened. But just setting out to have sex with a woman is not something I would have done because I had no interest in it. Had I known a bi guy who wanted to do a threesome, then, yes, I guess I might have been intrigued and given it a go. I like seeing partners of mine getting excited if nothing else.

It depends on what you think. Are you ready for seeing your partner getting very excited with another guy? Are you sure about that? Ive done threesomes with two other gay guys and though they both wanted to do it, afterwards it turned out one was very not happy about his other half, or me.

Then next, how do you really feel about sex with another guy? If youre simply neutral about it, then Id think that would be fine, because your partner is there. I never minded an audience so long as they didnt get in the way too much. But if you have hang ups about another guy joining in touching you, wanking you, then it wont work whatever the prezzy you get in return. Theres got to be some chemistry here for it to be any fun and if it isnt at least a bit fun for you then it isnt going to work for your partner either. But a hand is a hand is a hand if youre eyes are shut and you are just enjoying a sensation. So long as the idea in your head isnt going to get in the way of the actual sensation. Maybe just look on the guy as one big vibrator, and consider how best to put it to use on either one of you.

Must say, the way you describe it your girlfriend sounds quite keen. So Id think that would in itself either turn you off or on to the idea depending on your attitude.