Gay sex but claim to be Straight?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NottsBound, May 29, 2010.

1. NottsBound

NottsBound Active Member

Albums:
    I already have an opinion on this but I was just looking for others opinions on this topic as well.If men,or women for that matter, engage in sexual acts with each other but yet claim to be straight,not even bisexual,do you believe them.

Can you be straight yet desire to give and receive from another man a blow job,teabag,anal sex etc... or for women go down on other women? Are these people who claim they are straight,yet engage in intimate acts with people of the same gender, just trying to fool themselves and the rest of the world? Personally I believe they are and would be much happier and at peace if they just admitted who they really are and lived out in the open

#1 NottsBound, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
  2. yodiggity

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    where did he contradict himself? i think if they continue to act on these desires then they are not straight

3. NottsBound

NottsBound Active Member

Albums:
    I realised i mis-wrote a sentence, so i removed it.

4. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

No, not being nasty but I don't believe them. Many people live so-called straight lifestyles and engage in homosexual acts.

If everyone would just be honest and admit that:

1.) Heterosexual means 100% sraight.

2.) Bisexual means PART straight and PART gay.

3.) Homosexual mean 100% gay.

5. maxcok

Gold Member

Wow, you didn't just remove a sentence, you removed like two whole paragraphs.

Way to cover your ass and completely rework your premise.

Really bad form to do that after someone has responded.

Maybe I'll just delete my comment now, as it now seems off base.

Though you know what you said, what I said, and it still stands.

[Edit: Summarizing what you said in your initial post before you changed it: You said people who engage in homosexual activities and call themselves straight are being dishonest, etc. Then you said that you engage in homosexual acts but call yourself straight. Not only did you contradict yourself, you sound confused. Otherwise, I agree with your premise.]

#5 maxcok, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
  6. NottsBound

NottsBound Active Member

Albums:
    Maxcork, I made a mistake and I apologise. What I wrote did contradict myself but your ability helped me realised that. Please excuse me, it is late where I'm from and I'm writing this purely on horniness! Not energy! Haha.

I know what I did was bad form, but I hope you accept my apology.

7. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I think if someone claims to be straight but enjoys gay acts it could be a range of reasons.

self preservation being the most common i imagine. It could just be simple confusion or the 'i don't believe in labels' hypocrisy

8. maxcok

Gold Member

I will accept your apology if you take responsibility and repost your complete OP in its original form, though I realize that is ulikely and probably impossible at this point. This subject has been done to death, and I don't think discussing it has the potential of showing the light to those who are locked in self-delusion and self-justification. On the contrary, it seems to just piss them off. What made your OP interesting was the fact that without realizing it, you were engaging in the exact same mental contortions you were complaining about.

9. yodiggity

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    really? you think you deserve an apology for him changing his own post? thats really bs that you think thats being responsible

if its something you enjoy or something you do more than a few times then i think you would be considered bi. if its just a one time thing or has happened only a few times but not something youre going to do again then i would think you would be straight but just wanted to be curious at one time

#9 yodiggity, May 30, 2010
    Last edited: May 30, 2010
  10. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

The only understandable explanation for this is that as we grow up we are trained to accept heterosexuality as being the most common. We are, by some groups with their own interests conditioned also to believe that homosexuality is not acceptable.

As a result of this conditioning, in childhood, self-acceptance is not always easy. It is a process for most people and not an instantaneous thing. Most individuals explore sexuality on both sides of this "fence" (for lack of a better word). It is through exploration that they determine their own orientation. If pressure upon them is sufficient, they often choose to deny their orientation, and some try to live life as heterosexual. It usually ends up a mess eventually, but it is still something being done.

To really get into this one would require a psychiatric professional. Even these professionals on occasion insert their own personal "spin" on this so there are no guarantees as to what is accurate.

As a general rule, if a person takes a single walk on the "wild side" then finds themselves not happy with the sexual experience, I would not consider that single "adventure" to be a marker only of exploration and they probably in fact could be considered straight. If the individual is repeatedly "jumping the fence" it is relatively obvious that they are not being satisfied with heterosexual encounters and are looking for something they are not finding. This would at least make them bisexual and in time if the encounters that please them become totally "same-gender" then they may progress to homosexuality and accept this as their orientation. Those that are equally happy on both sides of the fence and find satisfaction in encounters with both their own and the opposite sex are indeed bisexual.

11. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

Some people are very highly sexed and I think the frequency of action plays a large role in definition. If the person you speak of enjoys a wide variety of sexual experience with members of the opposite sex there is an excellent chance that those times he has sexual relationships with members of the same sex, he going to be much more willing (an wanting) to cover as large a range of stimulations and methods as possible.

Remember a guy who regularly has sex five times a day (and many guys in their late teens do early twenties do, I'm counting both sex by yourself an with others) has sex every two days with a member of the same sex, his ratio of same sex relation is roughly the same as as the individual who has sex once a month and one of those sexual encounters is with a member of the same sex.

However the frequency make it appear that the very active sexual athlete is more bisexual, or "gayer" than the person who only infrequently has sex, but that's just not so, one has a bisexual experience sex one in ten times an the other one in eleven, not a great difference. Are the straight? Well man is sexual, straight describes a way of looking at the world, which is different from a way of behaving. Again, above all man is sexual craving repeated sexual orgasms. Absolute definitions vary, a quart may be a quart, but the curiousity of what is in a quart container varies a great deal from person to person.

Forget about definitions an categories, If the guy you're writing about is having sex with people he is attracted to and has wonerful and enjoyable sexual encounters with fulfilling and life affirming climaxes, don't worry about other definitions an just call him a happy man!

12. maxcok

Gold Member

I never said I deserved an apology, nor did I ask for one, the OP offered. I said I would accept if he reposted his original post. But I frankly don't give a crap one way or the other.

What's "really bs" is him drastically changing his post to say something entirely different after another poster has responded to it (which I subsequently deleted, as it now would appear to make no sense).

What's also "really bs" is putting in your two cents when you weren't here to see that and don't know what you're talking about. But again, I frankly don't give a crap.

There's no doubt where this thread is headed, and I've already espressed myself on that too. Carry on . . .

#12 maxcok, May 30, 2010
  13. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

This is a topic that has been debated to death here, with no resolution.

14. maxcok

Gold Member

:grinning-smiley-003 Like I said:

15. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Yes I think that you can be straight but still carry out sexual activities with the same gender.

16. yodiggity

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maxcok in every thread ive seen you post in, you act like you know everything and that everyone basically has to answer to you and just come off as a complete dick. frankly youre just an internet badass that runs this place huh? you just really come off as having a really bad attitude imo

17. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Everyone is a little bit bisexual.

Anyone who claims that they couldn't find one single person of their same gender out of the billions of other people on the planet that they "might" want to do something "slightly sexual" with is lying to themselves.

I think if everyone would just be honest and admit that... then we'd all be a heck of a lot better off! :tongue:

18. maxcok

Gold Member

Well, I can't say I'm too impressed with your attitude there either, sport. For someone with 135 posts who's been here all of two months you've formed quite an opinion, haven't you? I suppose you did an extensive study of my post history before coming to that conclusion?

Guess what? I have opinions. Too bad if you don't agree with them or how I express them. Would it be less intimidating if I used bad grammar, simple words and misspelled them? Fact is, there's a lot I do know, a lot more I know nothing about. I'm the first to admit when I don't know something, that's how I learn things. I'm actually very congenial, but I have a low tolerance for bullshit. I'm also loads of fun, and you can find that in my posts too if you bother to look.

Guess what else? I don't give a crap what you think, little man. Grow up.

#18 maxcok, May 30, 2010
  19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

We call that LPSG Straight around here.

20. oztiks103

oztiks103 Member

Albums:
    To me gay is when you are only attracted to men, want to live with a man and that's your only choice. I'm BI and mainly bi curious, only having one bad experience, but I'm turned on by nice dicks, by nasty sex, taboo things, but after the sex is over I don't have much to talk to someone gay or bi about. I love women and that's who I'm comfortable with, but cock sometimes sends my synapses into chaos. Yet not as much as a hot women. Still I don't think someone who is naturally freaky like me is fooling themselves if they say there straight. If that's the case then no one on this site is straight everyone likes seeing cock or have there cock seen.

Draft saved Draft deleted