Gay sex but claim to be Straight?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Everyone is a little bit bisexual.

Anyone who claims that they couldn't find one single person of their same gender out of the billions of other people on the planet that they "might" want to do something "slightly sexual" with is lying to themselves.

I think if everyone would just be honest and admit that... then we'd all be a heck of a lot better off! :tongue:
Plainly and well put.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don' think it's black and white.

IMO, it's kind of like a spectrum. totally straight on one end, and totally gay on the other.

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I can't say I'm too impressed with your attitude there either, sport. For someone with 135 posts who's been here all of two months you've formed quite an opinion, haven't you? I suppose you did an extensive study of my post history before coming to that conclusion?

yeah but yodiggity has a super hot vid of him fucking his girlfriend and pics of his cock. I still don't get why people who post all the time on this site hide their dicks/body/face - no one signed up for this site to see your garden - just my opinion.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
yeah but yodiggity has a super hot vid of him fucking his girlfriend and pics of his cock. I still don't get why people who post all the time on this site hide their dicks/body/face - no one signed up for this site to see your garden - just my opinion.

Those of us who seldom view galleries are stuck judging people based on what they post.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I still don't get why people who post all the time on this site hide their dicks/body/face - no one signed up for this site to see your garden - just my opinion.
Thank you for your opinion. People participate in the site for a wide variety of reasons besides ogling dicks, not that there's anything wrong with that. At all. I'm not "hiding" anything. I simply choose not to display pics of myself in my gallery for (several) personal reasons. I am considering posting some pics later this summer, but they will only be accessible to 'friends'. In the meantime, I guess you'll just have to content yourself with the portrait of me in gallery pic #1. :biggrin2:

Those of us who seldom view galleries are stuck judging people based on what they post.
Thanks rob, well put. :grinning-smiley-003

Cappy_Dick

Loved Member
Media
Humans as a species are neither heterosexual, nor monogamous by nature. Modern societies and organized religions have tried to defy human nature making both the norm, leaving many human beings confused. The term bisexual paints far too broad of a brush to cover the actual interests of people that are not 100% heterosexual, or 100% gay, which is only about 6% of people. I'd say that maybe about the same amount that are truly bisexual. If you are truly bisexual, this means that you are both emotionally and physically attracted equally to both sexes. Most people are not.

A majority of humans have at least masturbated with a friend/cousin/sibling of the same sex. We also know that this behavior often leads to more mutual things. This is usually done under the banner of "helping each other out" and/or practicing to be ready for the opposite sex, not considering it bi or gay. As we mature, most end up as heterosexually minded and bury the fact that this sort of thing ever happened. Very few go on to be gay, lesbian or truly bisexual.

Since roughly only 10% fall into being hardwired as totally straight/gay/bi, the rest of us choose our sexualities. Because of the stigmas, most choose to be either straight, or gay, Both sides tend to label anyone that chooses bisexual as being confused, or in denial of being gay/lesbian.

There are so many different ranges of desires of the majority of us that are not 100% straight, or 100% gay. Most of us are usually much more attracted to one or the other and choose that as our identities. Some only ever fantasize about the same sex, but would never act on it. Some enjoy recreational same sex play to get off, but have zero interest in more than just getting each other off. Many that identify as gay/lesbian have similar ideas about the same sex.

The moral of the essay is that the labels that society and religion forces upon us are outdated and inaccurate. Humans are sexual beings. It would be a much better world if we did away with labels and stopped judging what other consenting adults do in private.