gay sex in car

D

deleted724068

i think sex in a car is the worst ever.
its not easy, i mean, i cant lay on my back with the legs up and there is no room for same.
same with doggy style.
the best way to do it is like spooning in the back seat but there isnt enough room for us to lay there together.
its always cold and wet in ireland so we cant get out and do it over the bonnet.
anyone else find it difficult to have sex in car?
and what way do you find that work?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never had any major problems with car sex. It might help that I'm short, but some of my partners have been very tall and some of the cars have been very small. Pounding can get problematic, but even that can be managed, as long as you don't mind a few bruises from being slammed into car walls.

Most convenient position is sitting on their lap in the passenger seat, but I've managed to make all the standard positions work.

Reactions: ht8890

sizequeenieboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suppose I got lucky, the two times I ever got fucked were in cars were both hot; my first time was great, kind of had my head out the window getting plowed from behind, but it was one of those big old bench seat Chevy cars. It didn't hurt that he had a really big penis.

The first black guy and let me tell you e lived up to the stereotype and then some, I sat on his dick in the car and we had to have gone at it like that for at least 1/2 an hour, I came twice before he did, and it was one of the most memorable fucks ever. It was also the first and second times I was able to orgasm without touching myself or him touching me.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It helps if you have a bigger car with a bench seat (or an SUV)!

Blow jobs are always possible, even in a small car.

If you want to fuck, it's easier if you can sit on his cock (both facing forward), but if neither one of you is too tall, it's not that hard to fuck in sort of a missionary position, the bottom scooting his butt as far forward as possible. In the former position, you don't need to get totally nude, but you definitely need to get rid of all your clothes for the second.

You'd need an SUV for doggie, I think. Spooning, too, and sleeping together after.