Gay sex is not natural?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I told this gay guy at work that gay sex is not natural, and he totally flipped out! I asked him why he was so unsatisfied about being a man that he felt he had to go to other men for sexual gratification? I asked him to what extremes he would continue to go to if he got dissatisfied with men; would he then go onto animals? What would be next for him?

To str8 guys and gay guys:

Please explain the satisfaction-versus-gratification thing in terms of how far is too far, and what is considered enough?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
back.sliden said:
I told this gay guy at work that gay sex is not natural, and he totally flipped out! I asked him why he was so unsatisfied about being a man that he felt he had to go to other men for sexual gratification? I asked him to what extremes he would continue to go to if he got dissatisfied with men; would he then go onto animals? What would be next for him?

Please explain the satisfaction-versus-gratification thing in terms of how far is too far, and what is considered enough?
Are you really that incredibly stupid, or are you just being a troll and trying to stir up controversy? Consider this: Wearing clothing is not natural, either.

Please stop projecting your own insecurities and desires for bestiality upon other people. Get some professional treatment.

So, what extremes will you continue to go to if you get dissatisfied with women? Would you then go on to animals? Vegetables? Kitchen appliances? Musical instruments? Fenceposts? What will be next for you?

B_nocock2big4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, whoever told you that str8 sex was natural????? Gay sex is NOT a learned behavior anymore than str8 sex is and to insinuate that gay men would become "bored" with it and start having sex with animals is one of the most distasteful comments I have ever seen on LPSG.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
back.sliden said:

Back sliden.

To me, you sound like a guy who is far more interested in homosexualitiy than he claims to be. In fact, I have lost interest in your posts, as they all appear to be you leading up to the discovery that you are homosexual. Enjoy your life, and stop saying dumb things.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
back.sliden said:

Sorry to disappoint you but I think you'd fall in queue after the animals.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
Stronzo: I bet for months now, you've been wondering how to shut me up.

Au contraire. I find I rather like you after all. And the thread is obviously a plant by some malcontent to stir up the pot. If it isn't... may God Himself help the bastard's soon-to-be-crucified arse.

You should befriend this guy. He has rendered me speechless!

Dear Bronx- What would ever make you think I'd see anything even remotely attractive in befriending the friendless.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back.sliden said:

To "back.sliden":

Girl, please ...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WAIT! Don't ban him for trolling yet!!!!

I just found this in his profile:

back.sliden said:
To be a tool in the hand of Jesus Christ, and to be a shrewd CEO while being humble and kind.

To the first part you have your wish; You're a 'tool'.

To the second; I'd work on the 'humility' and 'kindness' piece.:tongue:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was put here by God to do a certain amount of work. I'm so far behind I'll never die.

Gay sex is not what nature intended since it doesn't continue the species. But it's hardly a bad thing. I would worry more about car exhaust fumes, oil spills, CFC gasses etc polluting God's green earth and slowly killing it. Gay sex is actually a lot healthier than other 'unnatural' practices or creations. Also it is what cums and feels natural to gay guys.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to toss in my 2 cents here... although it'll probably be more like 25 cents by the time I am done...

First of all, back.sliden's question, though dumb as fuck, is one that I have heard before. Not put quite that way, but still... I work in the adult entertainment industry where you would think there would be a broader understanding of the wide and wonderful world of sex. And yet, I had an unbelievable time trying to make my account rep at the company that hosts my website understand that the gay audience isn't interested in seeing banners of women splaying themselves on my pages. His understanding was that, gay as we are, we're guys, so regarless of where we stick our dicks we still like pussy.

Bzzzzzt! Wrong-o

The argument came up a number of years ago on the Dr. Laura radio show (remember her???) about the unnatural-ness of gay sex. Her comment about homosexuals being biological errors sent a shock wave through the gay community because it felt as though she were attacking us at a core level. However, strictly biologically speaking, she was close to correct.

And here is where we differentiate between "natural" and "normal". It is not biologically normal to be homosexual when you consider "normal" to be "the norm", or how the majority of creatures on this planet behave. Approximately 90 percent of the human population (give or take) is heterosexual, making that unquestionably the norm. Therefore, homosexuals, comprising roughly ten percent, are not the norm and therefore biologically un-normal. Whether indeed that is a biological "error" or just the difference brought about by various combinations of biological factors is not really known.

But back.sliden, like so many on the side of the religious right (not that he is...), seems to believe that being gay is a decided behavior... something we homos wake up one day and decide to be. It is not.

As for "natural", two homosexuals engaging in sex, or any kind of romantic behavior with members of their same gender is no less natural as would be two heterosexuals engaging in the same behavior with members of the opposite gender. It may not be normal or natural for a heterosexual to engage in said behaviors with another of the same gender, but it is perfectly normal for gays to do so. And it is un-natural for gays to engage in sex with members of the opposite gender.

As was pointed out earlier, wearing clothes is not "natural". Nor, quite frankly, is wearing condoms during sex. Nor are many things we each do in our day to day lives, (including communicating over the internet) even though we may have grown accustomed to those activities and consider them "normal". So that which is natural may not always be normal. It's the way the real world works.

OK. There's my 25 cents. And for good measure I'll toss in this penny thought: back.sliden, you should USE your big head more for thinking before you post things rather than for just looking pretty.

BBJack

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone in an earlier post said something to the notion that gay sex wasn't natural because it didn't continue the species. Well, to mind gay sex is natural because then it would prevent the continuation of self-loathing hatefilled morons such as yourself who do nothing to better mankind. you are back slidin onto satan's pitchfork.
Can someone get rid of this troll?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BarebackJack said:
The argument came up a number of years ago on the Dr. Laura radio show (remember her???) about the unnatural-ness of gay sex .... However, strictly biologically speaking, she was close to correct.

Sorry everyone - that's just simply not true. Obviously, gay sex doesn't lead to reproduction. But any zoologist can tell you that homosexuality naturally occurs in many animal species as well as humans. Anyone who has ever engaged in oral sex can understand that reproduction is only one of the natural purposes of sex.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why are you only asking men this question? Aren't women capable of so called "unnatural" acts? I agree with the other guy...you're closeted.

<end 2 cents>

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
Sorry everyone - that's just simply not true. Obviously, gay sex doesn't lead to reproduction. But any zoologist can tell you that homosexuality naturally occurs in many animal species as well as humans. Anyone who has ever engaged in oral sex can understand that reproduction is only one of the natural purposes of sex.

Yes. The penguin pairings (male-male) in zoos around the country and dogs being stuck are two glaring examples of homosexuality found in nature.

back.sliden--you should endeavor (at work at least) to keep you rignorant comments to yourself, lest be get a harassment complaint filed against you.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This seems to be a very hot thread I've posted. All of these perspectives are intrigueing.

Tell me what you think:

The whole human genome has been mapped, and there is NO such thing as the "gay gene". There are genes for blue eyes, for black hair, what have you. But there is no such thing as the "gay gene". Therefore, gayness cannot be inherited, and we cannot be born gay.

Secondly,

Detailed research conducted my Exodus International shows that a vast majority of gay men while they were kids lacked an intimate, emotional, and meaningful relationship with their father. The study shows as these boys grow into men, they seek this type of intimate, emotional and meaningful relationship that should have come from their father while they were growing up. Hormones during puberty, and into adulthood, turn these desires for closeness into sexual desires towards men.

Status
Not open for further replies.