Status
Not open for further replies.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
back.sliden said:
...The whole human genome has been mapped, and there is NO such thing as the "gay gene". There are genes for blue eyes, for black hair, what have you. But there is no such thing as the "gay gene". Therefore, gayness cannot be inherited, and we cannot be born gay.
Neither the "ugly gene", the "stupid gene", nor the "asshole gene" has shown up in that genome either, right? So no one can be born ugly or stupid or an asshole? You desperately need to take two classes: logic, and genetics. Your statement "therefore we cannot be born gay" is known as logical fallacy. Look that one up.
Secondly,

Detailed research conducted my Exodus International shows that a vast majority of gay men while they were kids lacked an intimate, emotional, and meaningful relationship with their father. The study shows as these boys grow into men, they seek this type of intimate, emotional and meaningful relationship that should have come from their father while they were growing up. Hormones during puberty, and into adulthood, turn these desires for closeness into sexual desires towards men.
Wrong again, bud. Any research done by Exodus International is suspect at best, outright fabrication at worst.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew said:
Sorry everyone - that's just simply not true. Obviously, gay sex doesn't lead to reproduction. But any zoologist can tell you that homosexuality naturally occurs in many animal species as well as humans. Anyone who has ever engaged in oral sex can understand that reproduction is only one of the natural purposes of sex.

Did you read the other 23 cents of what I wrote?

I don't disagree with you at all. I did say that Dr. Laura was not entirely correct in her assessment, did I not?

Natural and normal are 2 different things.

What's that sound??? Oh, it's the annoying tapping made by your JERKING KNEE! LOL

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
I'm not convinced he's a troll, but am rather holding out that he just has a wry, shrewd sense of humor, and is just having a bit of fun...
You know thats what I started to think after viewing her profile,

Whatshername Profile said:
Biography:Making you squirm for entertainment purposes.
Interests
:Danger
Occupation
:Control
Sexual Orientation
:100% Gay, 0% Straight
Humm, She is a gay female outside my window looking for danger but wants to be in control and likes to make us squirm....

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just profoundly disappointed I apparently missed out on a 3000-calorie-dump guy.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One hates to add to this thread because it just legitimizes fundamentalist homophobia, but in the off chance that someone is reading this all who really doesn't know the facts it should be explicitly stated that mapping the human genome has nothing to do with knowing which genes do what, or how genes actually work. The complete mapping has done nothing to show whether we can or can't be born gay.

About the only part of the whole bizarre diatribe that is correct is that gay sex is not procreative, but neither is most other sex. After all, the average person will only have two children (rounding up) which is not the average number of times that an average person will have sex.

Semantically, it is hard to say what "natural" means exactly, but its only meaning in back.slidin's post is "Christian, in a fundamentalist sort of way." Too bad he wouldn't just say so. Then we could have a theological discussion instead of pretending to have a scientific one.

But, of course, he is just yanking our chains.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
Ya know? Oh that was awesome... though Big Brother deleted the entire thread. Funniest damn thread in ages.
it's kind of compelling in its obscured form, too, though. like... was it a dude who thought he could burn 3000 calories with every dump? or a happy scat-man who was worried about his weight gain? the possibilities are endless.

oh, wait, topic. uhh. backsliden likes peepees.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sares said:
it's kind of compelling in its obscured form, too, though. like... was it a dude who thought he could burn 3000 calories with every dump? or a happy scat-man who was worried about his weight gain? the possibilities are endless.

oh, wait, topic. uhh. backsliden likes peepees.

Nah, he had gone on a 3000 calorie/day diet and was complaining about how huge his dumps had become, actually...

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
You know thats what I started to think after viewing her profile,

Humm, She is a gay female outside my window looking for danger but wants to be in control and likes to make us squirm....

Some search for brilliance all their life; and for others, it just seems to pop up on our screen (I'm talking about you sweetheart).

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I logging off now. All of your perspectives are truely interesting. I've never taken on so many drag queens before at one time, but it was fabulous darlings. Vinny Spiruccino has my Yahoo! email.

Smooches.

Status
Not open for further replies.