Status
Not open for further replies.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fortiesfun said:
By the way, doesn't backslidin' sound subliminally gay to anyone else?
I don't know what you're backsliden swallows acres of cock for noonsies talking about.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fratpack said:
Someone in an earlier post said something to the notion that gay sex wasn't natural because it didn't continue the species. Well, to mind gay sex is natural because then it would prevent the continuation of self-loathing hatefilled morons such as yourself who do nothing to better mankind. you are back slidin onto satan's pitchfork.
Can someone get rid of this troll?

Natural instinct is to mate and reproduce. I didn't come up with it, its been around for a while.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:
Natural instinct is to mate and reproduce. I didn't come up with it, its been around for a while.

Do you enjoy oral sex, Wonderboy? If so - would you consider that "instinct" unnatural?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy is a closet queen. Exodus is one of those places that think they can turn a gay guy str8. Yes he can act str8 and get married, but that doesn't make you str8.

Plus how do you know that God (or Nature) did not creat the GAY as means of population controll?

P.S. back.sliden? that's what your boyfriend calls anal sex.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Do you enjoy oral sex, Wonderboy? If so - would you consider that "instinct" unnatural?

No I don't enjoy oral sex. It's not unnatural though. It's just another sex act.

Having said that, I am not attracted to men, or sex with men.

It is natural to reproduce, have sex, and to maintain relationships with the opposite sex. Gay sex isn't natural. I'm not saying its wrong or that I have any problem with it. It's just not what animals were born to be. Everything is born to procreate. Or so Nature intends...obviously there are exceptions.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:
No I don't enjoy oral sex. It's not unnatural though. It's just another sex act.

... Gay sex isn't natural. I'm not saying its wrong or that I have any problem with it. It's just not what animals were born to be. Everything is born to procreate. Or so Nature intends...obviously there are exceptions.

Aside from the fact that homosexual behavior does naturally occur in the animal kingdom outside humans, do you not see that your logic about what "sex acts" are "natural" contradicts itself?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean intelligent beings are obviously going to find other ways to please themselves and each other (ie oral sex)

Gay sex - a man sucking another mans dick or fucking him in the ass etc - is not natural. So what if it occurs in the animal kingdom? Its unnatural there too. That's why 90% of males are heterosexual, if everyone was gay then it would be natural. But since nearly everyone is born with the instinct to pass on their genes, the fact is that reproduction is natural and same sex copulation isn't.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
back.sliden said:
The study shows as these boys grow into men, they seek this type of intimate, emotional and meaningful relationship that should have come from their father while they were growing up. Hormones during puberty, and into adulthood, turn these desires for closeness into sexual desires towards men.

This would describe my ex. As far as I know, he still, does everything he can to gain his father's love and approval, and will do this untill his father dies. But he loves himself some vagina. He loves it so much, we had to break up so he could get more and more of it, and he still wanted some of mine. That man thinks about women and sex every six breaths. And what about my friend of 13 years whose relationship with his father is so sweet, and so stable, and so loving that even as a grown man he calls his old man Pappy. Pappy! A grown man! Gay as the day is long, that one is, too. He and his father are both very masculine. He's more demonstrative than his father, but it is clear that his father, though disapointed by his son's sexuality loves him very much. He's got a decent relationship with his brother, as well. So what about these two?

There's no gene for enjoying the taste of spinach either, but many do. And its perfectly natural.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:
I mean intelligent beings are obviously going to find other ways to please themselves and each other (ie oral sex)

Gay sex - a man sucking another mans dick or fucking him in the ass etc - is not natural. So what if it occurs in the animal kingdom? Its unnatural there too. That's why 90% of males are heterosexual, if everyone was gay then it would be natural. But since nearly everyone is born with the instinct to pass on their genes, the fact is that reproduction is natural and same sex copulation isn't.

Wonderboy, when you are fucking, are you getting turned on by "passing on your genes"? If so, you are the one who is in a small minority.

There is no difference between what you said and me saying "Hetero sex - a woman sucking on a man's cock or him fucking her in the ass etc - is not natural." Something being in a minority of the population also does not make it "unnatural."

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm getting turned on by the feel of a vagina etc and everything about a woman, like 90% of males.

Something being natural means it is inherited and a part of our DNA. Universally, it is in the DNA of animals to pass on their own genes. Because gay guys choose not to pass on their genes by having sex with men and excluding women entirely, they are going against the Natural Order.

I've said before I have no problem with gay guys or anything, just that it is not natural. I've said it might feel natural to gay men (and women). Biologically though, its abnormal.

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonderboy said:

Having said that, I am not attracted to men, or sex with men.

It is natural to reproduce, have sex, and to maintain relationships with the opposite sex. Gay sex isn't natural. I'm not saying its wrong or that I have any problem with it. It's just not what animals were born to be. Everything is born to procreate. Or so Nature intends...obviously there are exceptions.

:rolleyes:

http://objection.4camp.net/go.php?n=460954

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:
I'm getting turned on by the feel of a vagina etc and everything about a woman, like 90% of males.
Yes, and that is because sexual desire is not simply about "passing on your genes".

Wonderboy said:
Because gay guys choose not to pass on their genes by having sex with men and excluding women entirely, they are going against their genes or the majority instinct.
In most cases, it is not about "choice." It is, in fact, a natural instinct. And while I too have doubts about the "gay gene" (not for the same reason the homophobes do - but that's another conversation), it is becoming increasingly clear that genetics plays some role in various sexual orientations.

Wonderboy said:
I've said before I have no problem with gay guys or anything, just that it is not natural. I've said it might feel natural to gay men (and women). Biologically though, its abnormal.
On the contrary, it is biologically normal, in both some animals and humans - mostly in those with higher levels of intelligence, as you mentioned. Why? Because in such animals, sexuality is more than simply a means of reproduction.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderboy said:

Something being natural means it is inherited and a part of our DNA. Universally, it is in the DNA of animals to pass on their own genes. Because gay guys choose not to pass on their genes by having sex with men and excluding women entirely, they are going against the Natural Order.

then you should never wear a condom. or have oral sex. or kiss. or drive a car. or vote. god didn't invent it. its not "natural". they don't lead to reproduction. they are abnormal. have you ever shot your wad on the floor? it says in the bible that those who "spill their seed" will go to hell.

we've never talked, but my opinion of you, which was previously on the good side given your posts, has gone down significantly. i bet i'm not the only one who feels this way. us gays grow tired of hearing bullshit like this. you tend to think pretty highly of your own opinion, and yourself (can you say attention whore?), and expect everyone else to do the same. we don't. you have much to learn. i'm pretty goddamn sure whenever you have sex, you are not thinking of knocking some girl up. neither do we.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wonderboy said:
...Something being natural means it is inherited and a part of our DNA. Universally, it is in the DNA of animals to pass on their own genes. Because gay guys choose not to pass on their genes by having sex with men and excluding women entirely, they are going against the Natural Order....
You do not EVEN want me to take these three statements where they need to be taken, do you?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wonderboy said:
That's why 90% of males are heterosexual, if everyone was gay then it would be natural.

You quote this figure numerous times, so it is time to point out that it is quite wrong.

It is derived from Kinsey's early surveys that said that 10% of men were exclusively or predominantly homosexual. You just assume that the other 90% are all exclusively heterosexual, but in fact, even the Kinsey data show something quite different, and subsequent research (Kinsey gathered his stuff 50 years ago now) has only increased the disparity. In fact, only slightly more men are completely hetero than are completely homo. Most men, plain and simple, are (at least in their behavior, which is your standard for "normal") bi, not hetero or homo.

Almost 80% of men will, at some point after their early adolescent fooling around, have some further male-male sexual experiences. Kinsey's 10% may not be a bad estimate of the number of men who are "gay" in the sense that most or all of their behavior is with other men, but "normal" in the sense of what most men actually do, is bi, taking up about the next 60%. Exclusive heterosexuality is still a minority behavior, and monogomous heterosexuality solely for the purposes of procreation (i.e., no fucking except with the wife with the intention of making babies) is just about unheard of.

Seems logical when you start out, and you apparently believe it, because you cite the same statistic repeatedly, but it just ain't so.

Sorry.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If asked, I almost always describe my sexuality as heterosexual. This raises fewer questions, eliminates the annoying assumption that bisexual women all want to engage in group sex and have open relationships, and saves me from any lengthy discussion or dissection of my sexuality. I am not a heterosexual in the strictest sense, and if I'm in the mood to tolerate the inevitable discussion, or if I care enough to be completely honest, with myself as well as the asker, I use the word that for me most acurately describes my orientation: heteroflexible.

Heteroflexible is not some word I got off of the internet. I didn't find it in a book, though I see it all over the internet, world wide web, and in books now. It is a word that came out of long reflection, many discussions, and more introspection. I am a heteroflexible woman. I am far more attracted to men than to women- and not just sexually. I do not seek out females for any type of companionship: I do not like most of the females I have encountered in my lifetime. I get along best with a very specific type of person, and most people of that type, in my experience, are men. Most of the ones I met who are women do not appeal to me physically. The women I'm attracted to, both physically and mentally, tend to be leaders in group situations. So do I. This means we freaquently bump heads, and while we can have fun together, we can't really have the kind of partnership I'd want. Consequently, I have never desired a romance with a woman. Ever. Oh but I love to have sex with beautiful women. Trust me on this. I need to clarify: beautiful women, with whom I can get along. I mean, I need to want to talk to her when she's on the rag, or it's just not going to work for me. We need to be friends, which is what I require of my male partners. This all seems kind of circular, and yet kind of illogical. I know. You'd think, well, if I am emotionally, intellectually, and physically drawn to a woman, why would I not want to be her wife? Why would I want to be friends, make love, but never make a family?

Simple. I choose. I cannot choose to not be attracted to women. I am attracted to women, and that's final. Just like I cannot choose to not be attracted to men. I choose to not be in a monogamous romantic relationship with any woman, ever. I have never been in love with a woman, and I hope never to be. I choose to only enter monogamous relationships with men. I have many reasons for this, which are off-topic here. I choose to not sleep with women who are younger than I. I choose. I can choose which men, and which women. I choose how far to go. I cannot choose either men, or women. Making love to a woman feels as natural as making love to a man. In fact, I'm one of those queer people who doesn't want to be queer. But if I stop looking at the apple bottom of the woman on the escalator in front of me, is it going to suddenly not be round anymore? Is it going to no longer be the kind of ass that looks like a heart when she's laying face down with her legs spread, or an "m" when she bends over? Nope. She's still going to be hot. I can't suddenly not think so.

I choose to deliberately not look for women. I can't choose to no longer be attracted to women. I want that distinction to be clear. This topic is very upsetting to me, becasue to say homosexuality is unnatural, is not only ludicrous, but it is to say that I am unnatural. I am an anomolie, foe sure, but I am not unnatural.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off no matter what his odd intent I want to say I'm very pleased that "back.slidin" began this thread. I think his intent was foiled but foiled for the good.

Wonderboy said:

Perhaps your 'natural instinct' is to reproduce (unfortunately) but mine is not. Additionally I know many people who do not consider 'mating' in any of its implied forms 'natural' to them.

They're fine all alone.

bigdirigible said:
Penguins confined to a cage or tank in a zoo are not, in any meaningful sense, in "nature". And, since we've been selectively breeding dogs for something on the order of two hundred centuries, their connections with "nature" are also tenuous.

I'm interested in this post. I referenced it before.

But if 'we've been selectively breeding dogs for two hundred centuries' what have we been doing to our own species bigdirigible since time immemorial? I put the question out there simply for consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.