Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fortiesfun said:
You quote this figure numerous times, so it is time to point out that it is quite wrong.

It is derived from Kinsey's early surveys that said that 10% of men were exclusively or predominantly homosexual. You just assume that the other 90% are all exclusively heterosexual, but in fact, even the Kinsey data show something quite different, and subsequent research (Kinsey gathered his stuff 50 years ago now) has only increased the disparity. In fact, only slightly more men are completely hetero than are completely homo. Most men, plain and simple, are (at least in their behavior, which is your standard for "normal") bi, not hetero or homo.

Almost 80% of men will, at some point after their early adolescent fooling around, have some further male-male sexual experiences. Kinsey's 10% may not be a bad estimate of the number of men who are "gay" in the sense that most or all of their behavior is with other men, but "normal" in the sense of what most men actually do, is bi, taking up about the next 60%. Exclusive heterosexuality is still a minority behavior, and monogomous heterosexuality solely for the purposes of procreation (i.e., no fucking except with the wife with the intention of making babies) is just about unheard of.

Seems logical when you start out, and you apparently believe it, because you cite the same statistic repeatedly, but it just ain't so.

Sorry.

To follow on the original logic:

"Only 10% of the population has red hair. If 100% of people had red hair, it would be natural."

I'd also like to point out that if 100% of the population having a certain sexuality is the criteria for being natural..... heterosexuality isn't natural either.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back.sliden said:
Now that the consensus is gay sex is unnatural, what are you going to do about it?

there is no such consensus.

Additionaly. You may have better luck with your arguments if you use the word "predomanent" instead of "unnatural"

Nature is *never* binary.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thedrewbert said:
1st. The human genome has been mapped for some physical traits. It hasn't been mapped for anything. Besides, you can't prove a negative in this case.

Nor can you, therefore, prove people are born gay using your logic.

2nd. Exodus International has no credibility. Their own leader had come out and said that it's a crock. They have a nearly 100% failure rate.

Wrong. I personally know three people. One of whom many in the gay commuting know: Sy Rogers.

The existance of homosexuals in all cultures, races, religions, societies, and regions of the world eliminates the posibility of there being a single social interaction <or lack there of> as being the one cause of homosexuality.

Who cares. The topic is: Gay sex in not natural. "Gay culture" might be an idea for a new thread.

I have, as many other men on this board also likely have, a close relationship with my dad. My husband has a very close relationship with his dad and his 4 brothers.

It would serve you well, and others, to reread that specific thread clearly. I said, "...a vast majority..." I didn't say, "all".

No one hates you. We're not even saying gay sex is necessarily bad. The topic is simply: Gay sex is not natural.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay sex is natural.

I have a theory that is in it's trial stages in my mind, in which everything in nature, be it human behaviour, animal behaviour and especially evolution happens for a very good reason. As part of this I believe that the human race in highly populated and well off areas will start to see a huge increase in homosexuality once mother nature realises we've sidestepped her plans to reduce our sperm counts (as is happening already). As the planet becomes overrun by humanity and our abilities to defend ourselves from disease and asteroids becomes apparent, nature will need a different way to keep the numbers down. Hey presto! Gaia restores some balance, naturally.

Perhaps my theory needs some kind of evidence, perhaps it needs to take a hundred and one other things into account, perhaps it's more a musing than a theory (it probably is quite funny).

What a stupid question.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigPoppaFury said:
Gay sex is natural.

I have a theory that is in it's trial stages in my mind, in which everything in nature, be it human behaviour, animal behaviour and especially evolution happens for a very good reason. As part of this I believe that the human race in highly populated and well off areas will start to see a huge increase in homosexuality once mother nature realises we've sidestepped her plans to reduce our sperm counts (as is happening already). As the planet becomes overrun by humanity and our abilities to defend ourselves from disease and asteroids becomes apparent, nature will need a different way to keep the numbers down. Hey presto! Gaia restores some balance, naturally.

Perhaps my theory needs some kind of evidence, perhaps it needs to take a hundred and one other things into account, perhaps it's more a musing than a theory (it probably is quite funny).

What a stupid question.

Interesting theory, but the flaw is that if gay sex is natural the entire human race would become extinct b/c two men having sex, or two women having sex cannot procreate. The species would die off and insects would enherit the world.:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back.sliden said:
Interesting theory, but the flaw is that if gay sex is natural the entire human race would become extinct b/c two men having sex, or two women having sex cannot procreate. The species would die off and insects would enherit the world.:biggrin1:

Wow, what a stunning masterpiece of logic.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yawn...

Someone mentioned Cy Rogers. Cy changes genders almost as often as our new friend here. Do you know

A few points on "Exodus"... though I am often prone to wit, flitation, and humor, I survived this death camp. Someone here earlier stated that "it's leader even admitted that it was a crock" or something like that. Not exactly. It's founders (the current leader is Alan Chambers, at least he was the last I held anything they had to say credible) ran the organization for a good period of time from its inception and the group did experience some growth. They, of course, fell in love and are today part of the vast majority of "Exodus" converts - EX-ex-gays. Those fellas, so in love... cute I tell ya. The "message" of the group was captured pretty accurately though. Nature vs Nurture - a child raised in an environment lacking in affection from the same sex parent, coupled with exposure to sex at an early/immature age (typically molestation) = wires crossing during puberty, and hense we have the homos.

Now - someone ALSO said that there was a near 100% failure rate. I don't care who you know, like I said - I survived this experience with it's mind control, brain washing, guilt manipulation, and electro-shock therapy. There IS a 100% failure rate. The miniscule fragments of individuals who claim to be cured, healed, delivered, & set free are what I like to refer to as living with Michael Jackson syndrome. You may have white skin, straight hair, thin lip, and a narrow nose NOW - but you're still black. Those blue eyes are just contacts. Likewise, those wives & kids... are just contacts. Their leadership changes quite often - usually after an exposure in a bath house or an arrest out in "the woods" just - you know - cruisin around. Surely you remember Paul what's-his-name the former drag performer and his blushing former-big-rig-driver bride? They were on the cover of Newsweek. Where are they now? The "local ministry" where I wore my striped suit, got my head shaved, & my arm tattooed (figuratively) is now also gone by the wayside. Though some of its inmates may have voluntarily absorbed into other chapters, they still sit around evert Tuesday night confessing how many times they jerked off this week. You do that when you've been mentally labotomized. The very vast majority however are the truly sad statistics. Living lives plagued with guilt, noses full of tina, and still lurking around in the dark going from one shame filled hook up to the next with any drooling troll that comes along. But not me baby, like I said - I survived.

They make a very strong case, that's true. Their theory does indeed make a lot of sense. However, it's been shot down time & time again by those in the psychiatric and medical know as quackery and ultimately harmful to its victims. And they ARE victims. Like I told you in the PM - it's so ironic to me that the Exodus story in the Bible actually speaks of escape from bondage, and this modern guise is nothing more than today's version of where you send young girls in the family way, your mentally ill relative, or that unsightly child with the unfortunately large head caused by a pituitary disorder. You know, those around you who might embarrass you by being different and cause the ladies auxiliary at church to talk about you behind your back. Those you're ashamed of. The ones who need a convenient little hiding placed to be tucked into while you first pretend they don't exist, and eventually forget they exist altogether...

See there? Now everythings all neat & tidy. Time for church!

Oh - and HOW did I survive Auschwit... I mean... Exodus? I prayed until finally God himself parted the Red Sea of my mind, and rescued me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
back.sliden said:

Based on the evidence of your posts in this thread, and knowing there are actually plenty of morons out there in Realityland who agree with you, that might not be a bad idea.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BigPoppaFury said:
Gay sex is natural.

What a stupid question.

:scared2:

Spooky. You've spelled out exactly what i've been wondering for a long time.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
back.sliden said:

Have you walked outside lately? We're in no danger of becoming extinct anytime soon.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
back.sliden said:

The human race would only die off if EVERYONE was gay. Since this would be illogical from mother natures point of view it would be very unlikely to happen. According to my theory if the human population was at a low ebb, the amount of homosexual people would fall.

However, being as I'm not even remotely a scientist it's nothing more than a silly idea from a layman used by said layman to highlight the stupidity of a question posed by a sub-layman.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
back.sliden said:

Or perhaps - just perhaps - Gods knew that we'd eventually be fruitful and multiply and OVERplenish the earth. Maybe it was a <pretty smart> idea, being all-knowing & all, to establish a whole group of childless families perfectly able to provide loving homes to all those poor, black, African children whose parents have died of AIDS while all the "Christians" turned blinded eyes and instead funded wars and political campaigns to propogate their own views and agendas and... OH! and Exodus.

Makes sense to me... damn good idea there, God.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
Yawn...

Someone mentioned Cy Rogers. Cy changes genders almost as often as our new friend here. Do you know

A few points on "Exodus"... though I am often prone to wit, flitation, and humor, I survived this death camp. Someone here earlier stated that "it's leader even admitted that it was a crock" or something like that. Not exactly. It's founders (the current leader is Alan Chambers, at least he was the last I held anything they had to say credible) ran the organization for a good period of time from its inception and the group did experience some growth. They, of course, fell in love and are today part of the vast majority of "Exodus" converts - EX-ex-gays. Those fellas, so in love... cute I tell ya. The "message" of the group was captured pretty accurately though. Nature vs Nurture - a child raised in an environment lacking in affection from the same sex parent, coupled with exposure to sex at an early/immature age (typically molestation) = wires crossing during puberty, and hense we have the homos.

Now - someone ALSO said that there was a near 100% failure rate. I don't care who you know, like I said - I survived this experience with it's mind control, brain washing, guilt manipulation, and electro-shock therapy. There IS a 100% failure rate. The miniscule fragments of individuals who claim to be cured, healed, delivered, & set free are what I like to refer to as living with Michael Jackson syndrome. You may have white skin, straight hair, thin lip, and a narrow nose NOW - but you're still black. Those blue eyes are just contacts. Likewise, those wives & kids... are just contacts. Their leadership changes quite often - usually after an exposure in a bath house or an arrest out in "the woods" just - you know - cruisin around. Surely you remember Paul what's-his-name the former drag performer and his blushing former-big-rig-driver bride? They were on the cover of Newsweek. Where are they now? The "local ministry" where I wore my striped suit, got my head shaved, & my arm tattooed (figuratively) is now also gone by the wayside. Though some of its inmates may have voluntarily absorbed into other chapters, they still sit around evert Tuesday night confessing how many times they jerked off this week. You do that when you've been mentally labotomized. The very vast majority however are the truly sad statistics. Living lives plagued with guilt, noses full of tina, and still lurking around in the dark going from one shame filled hook up to the next with any drooling troll that comes along. But not me baby, like I said - I survived.

They make a very strong case, that's true. Their theory does indeed make a lot of sense. However, it's been shot down time & time again by those in the psychiatric and medical know as quackery and ultimately harmful to its victims. And they ARE victims. Like I told you in the PM - it's so ironic to me that the Exodus story in the Bible actually speaks of escape from bondage, and this modern guise is nothing more than today's version of where you send young girls in the family way, your mentally ill relative, or that unsightly child with the unfortunately large head caused by a pituitary disorder. You know, those around you who might embarrass you by being different and cause the ladies auxiliary at church to talk about you behind your back. Those you're ashamed of. The ones who need a convenient little hiding placed to be tucked into while you first pretend they don't exist, and eventually forget they exist altogether...

Oh - and HOW did I survive Auschwit... I mean... Exodus? I prayed until finally God himself parted the Red Sea of my mind, and rescued me.

I'm not impressed or convinced. You do not cite a single traceable source to hold up you claims. Without a statistic to draw from, no one can count your credibility as a reliable source for your claiming the naturalness of gay sex. Where are your sources?! But beautifully composed. I'm engulfed with Lady Chabliss' presence from Midnight in the Garden of...oh you know what it is.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
Yawn...

Why vinny. You amaze me.

Now it's more than lust. :cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish to talk about gay love not gay sex....i wish to talk about gay relationships not banging sex. I think there is to much focus on the physical aspect of it and for me any sex that just a release is lacking.

As a 'receiver' i could work to receive deeper in my holes...but at least for me it would not be enough if love and tender care relationship is not involved.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
back.sliden said:
I'm not impressed or convinced. You do not cite a single traceable source to hold up you claims. Without a statistic to draw from, no one can count your credibility as a reliable source for your claiming the naturalness of gay sex. Where are your sources?! But beautifully composed. I'm engulfed with Lady Chabliss' presence from Midnight in the Garden of...oh you know what it is.

I encourage you to remain less confrontational. It won't serve you. Honest.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
back.sliden said:
I'm not impressed or convinced.

I'm sure you're not. Like I said - that's what happens when you've been mentally labotomized.

Tell me - are you saying I'm lying? Or that I just cannot prove to you that homosexuality is a naturallt occurring phenomenon? If the latter - what would you consider a good source?

T

that_other_guy

I don't care ... many things (such as gay sex) that I enjoy are "not natural"

like ...
1. Medicines
2. Cars
3. The Internet
4. Fast Food

(without reading all the posts BTW) why does something being "not natural" make it bad ... :confused: whatev

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that_other_guy said:
I don't care ... many things (such as gay sex) that I enjoy are "not natural"

like ...
1. Medicines
2. Cars
3. The Internet
4. Fast Food

(without reading all the posts BTW) why does something being "not natural" make it bad ... :confused: whatev

That, I cannot answer for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.