Gay Sex Positions in Movies

B_Finally18Anal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My boyfriends parents are in town, and will be in town for a 2 more weeks, and in our small apartment we can't have sex without them knowing. So we decided to go to the movies, and sit in front row so we can at least blow each other. Does anyone know any anal positions other than sitting in his lap style anal?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My boyfriends parents are in town, and will be in town for a 2 more weeks, and in our small apartment we can't have sex without them knowing. So we decided to go to the movies, and sit in front row so we can at least blow each other. Does anyone know any anal positions other than sitting in his lap style anal?

Unless you live in a studio, there are always ways to have sex without other people in the house/apartment knowing. I have two stepkids who visit (with their dad) frequently so I would know.

They know (and love) that we're together and have for 6 years but they certainly don't want to hear anything. So, keep it down. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well. That is a different situation. Sound's like they are in eyesight. It is probably problem for them as well. Plan some time when the two couples know they will be alone. Make it clear we/they will not be back for several hours. leaving the other couple time to play or just to breath.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't they have any cheap no-tell motels in your part of the world?

Attempting anal sex in a movie theater (which is, after all, a public place) will likely get you arrested for a sex crime. If convicted, your lives will be irrevocably changed and damaged. Don't do it.

Toshin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't they have any cheap no-tell motels in your part of the world?

Attempting anal sex in a movie theater (which is, after all, a public place) will likely get you arrested for a sex crime. If convicted, your lives will be irrevocably changed and damaged. Don't do it.

As a manager for a major theater chain I would also recommend you don't do it. Due to sexual harassment concerns most theater managers including the one's in the chain i work for are not allowed to interact with customers who are having sex...so the only option is to call in the police. It is not a situation you want to be in. Trust me I've had to call in enough sex acts that started for very similar reasons as yours.

However If you really can't wait 2 weeks to have sex and you do find yourself in a movie theater then Oral is the only thing you would easily be able to get away with. Anything else and the auditorium checkers/Projectionists will be able to spot from a mile away.

P.S As a favor please don't do anything sexual in a theater it's rude, against the law and disrespectful to the people who have to sit in that seat after you not to mention the fact that it's possible children can see you.. It really would be in your best interest to find another way or even wait two weeks it wont be that bad I can assure you. =]

Good Luck with your situation I hope everything works out.

Last edited: