Gay sex positions

rugger89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, this may sound a bit stupid but need some advice in relation to sex positioning.

Were both tops and have only just started bottoming. We are having a little trouble with positions. So if were at a hotel, usually the beds are rather high and we can do it where one of us is on our back on the edge of the bed and the other is standing....

But at say my house for example where thats not possible (my beds really low) we cant really find the right position. I know this sounds stupid but yesterday for example, he was on his back and i was slipping a lot and afterwards there was some blood on my dick which hadnt happened before, making me think (and feel really guilty) maybe were doing it all wrong?..

So to cut a long story short, is there a position, preferably one where we can kiss thats at a beginner level. Like maybe the gay equivilent of michanery lol

Thanks guys

p.s. i know the whole, "whatever feels best for both of you position" but most of the time is spent trying to find a position, and it doesnt really work haha

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
imho this is the best position!
the bottom has the best prostate stimulation ... and the top has great "access" to the hole :cool:

kissing is great in this position ... i think this is the most sensual position!

Attachments

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rugger, a lot of people find lying on their side the best way to start...sort of a spooning position. It's not the greatest for kissing, but it's certainly do-able (pardon the pun). If it doesn't really work for you, that can always be the starting position, and you move on from there in the same session. One of the big pros is there's a lot of body contact. It's very sensual.

Best of luck to you guys.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Beginning bottoms usually prefer being on top. That way they can better control the force and depth of penetration. It's also great for kissing.

I think I agree with previous post. Try having him be on top so he can be in control. He controls how much goes in and how fast. If it's too much he can pull out gain control and try again.