Gay Sex with a Large Penis

Although I am more frail than my boyfriend: A young, athletic man, I sport a larger apparatus and, as it turns out, top. Appearances are deceiving.

For elucidation's sake, he sports what is apparently average and I, cert tinier than many forumites, a long, thick cock: circa 2.5 inches in width and little over 8 inches from pubic bone to tip.

My attempts at fucking him have all been lamentable failures. In doggy, I couldn't find his hole. To the point, using copious amounts of lube, I barely penetrated his ass. The tip, alone, was enough for him to manifest pain: An uncommon occurence, if I may add.

He later likened it to being fucked by a broom and expressed dislike for my apparatus' size. This hurt my feelings.

He also claims my dick too big for his mouth. We're a great couple, however the sex leaves to desire and I'm definately not getting enough.

How can I make sodomy and fellatio's administration more enjoyable for him?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to wrok his body and hole with your fingers. You need to train him to be so hungry for your cock that he begging for it. Then you start introducing him to it

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I am more frail than my boyfriend: A young, athletic man, I sport a larger apparatus and, as it turns out, top. Appearances are deceiving.

For elucidation's sake, he sports what is apparently average and I, cert tinier than many forumites, a long, thick cock: circa 2.5 inches in width and little over 8 inches from pubic bone to tip.

My attempts at fucking him have all been lamentable failures. In doggy, I couldn't find his hole. To the point, using copious amounts of lube, I barely penetrated his ass. The tip, alone, was enough for him to manifest pain: An uncommon occurence, if I may add.

He later likened it to being fucked by a broom and expressed dislike for my apparatus' size. This hurt my feelings.

He also claims my dick too big for his mouth. We're a great couple, however the sex leaves to desire and I'm definately not getting enough.

Train him with small to large dildoes?

Your composition skills are exemplary, except for the spelling of occurrence and definitely. (I had to use spell-check:biggrin1:)

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dump the guy and head over to my house. I'll show you how to have sex with somene who can handle a big one. But seriously, if he wants to do it but he just can't handle it do as someone else said start with inserting something small, even just a finger if that's all he can take. Then over time move up in size. The sucking thing is a drag. Some guys just can't handle a big one there. (I can)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to wrok his body and hole with your fingers. You need to train him to be so hungry for your cock that he begging for it. Then you start introducing him to it

Damn....CUBE...that was Hott...:wink:

somerandomguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on the person, for some the idea can be daunting but for some it can be a turn on. Make sure he knows what to expect and make the whole process as comfortable as possible

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I'm not quite sure why it hurt your feelings man. If you are over 8 inches in length and 2.5 inches in width tells me you have at least over 8 inches in length and probably at least a 6 1/2 to 7 inch girth (no pictures).

How would you like it especially if you lack experience taking it, your own size up your own ass? Would you take it? I'm not so sure. My guy is pretty big and I can get him in but every now and then I feel "the burn" which I hate. If it's burning, it doesn't feel good. If you are stretching him beyond his limit when first entering, yeah that would hurt.

Patience man. Lots of it and gradually get him used to you. Don't be insulted because in a way he gave you a backhanded compliment.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about you let him fuck you? If you can't take an average cock in your ass then it's a little rich to complain that your boyfriend wont take your above average one... :wink:

You could always try some poppers though, as they help to relax your ass :biggrin1:

Also does he have to deep throat you?! I'm sure he can give you a very pleasurable blow job without choking himself...