Gay Sex

sheerhunk

1st Like
Media
I don't find men attractive like women but If I go a long time without Sucking a cock or being butt fucked I have to go find a guy. When I masturbate I think of men entirely. I guess i Fiqure it to be so taboo it turns me on. I really enjoy playing and sucking another mans cock. I love the cum to. So whats the deal with me?

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So you're saying you enjoy sex with men but you're only attracted to women? Just trying to make sure I understand the post.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sheerhunk said:
I don't find men attractive like women ... When I masturbate I think of men entirely.

:confused: I don't understand what you mean.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm one of the resident bi-sexual members. I would need clarification from you about how and why you seek to fellate men or have them penetrate you if you are not attracted to them. I understand that ADMITTING tghat attraction (both to yourself and others) is a huge deal. And it is the first step I remember it clearly:
  • Realizing that I was attracted to men in more than a superficial way (i.e., hanging out with buds, etc)
  • Being afraid to act on my attraction to men
  • Acting on it and being afraid I was going to like it
  • Liking it and being afraid I would like it MORE than sex with women
  • Accepting that I like both
  • Accepting that (for me) my sexuality is fluid. Some days I feel like sucking a tit, some days I feel like sucking a cock.
There are many of us here who are willing to help you if you but ask. Good luck.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sheerhunk said:
What I mean is I find women very attractive to look at but I don't see men that way. I just like a man for sex acts.

Makes sense to me. I'm the same way but in reverse. I don't find women attractive, but I like them for sex acts.

You sir, are heteroflexible on the Drewbert scale of sexuality. It goes like this:

1. Heterosexual - likes the opposite sex only

2. Heteroflexible - likes the opposite sex, will only enter long term relationships with the opposite sex, has "relations" with the same sex only on occation.

3. Bisexual - likes both sexes equally, equal chance of a long term relationship with either sex.

4. Homoflexibile - likes the same sex, will only enter into long term relationships with the same sex, has "relations" with the opposite sex only on occation.

5. Homosexual - likes the same sex only.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thedrewbert said:
Makes sense to me. I'm the same way but in reverse. I don't find women attractive, but I like them for sex acts.

You sir, are heteroflexible on the Drewbert scale of sexuality. It goes like this:

2. Heteroflexible - likes the opposite sex, will only enter long term relationships with the opposite sex, has "relations" with the same sex only on occation.

3. Bisexual - likes both sexes equally, equal chance of a long term relationship with either sex.

4. Homoflexibile - likes the same sex, will only enter into long term relationships with the same sex, has "relations" with the opposite sex only on occation.

Oh fuck, that's great! Those are some simple discriptions that cover a lot of real life orientation options. You sir, are a genius.

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thedrewbert said:

I too find this brilliant! I'm going to save it to disk and use it again...I'll trademark it for you.

I'm #5, Homosexual, but I'd love to be Homoflexible since SO many women hit on me. One woman I work with at the moment is working me, but I have to "break the news" to her soon otherwise she'll make a fool out of herself. I've given her hints but she hasn't caught on (or refuses to).

I'd love to be able to get with her but I've never been attracted to a woman in any way, shape or form. :mad:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm soooo happy to be a #5. If I were a 3 or 4, the temptation to stay in the closet and deny that part of me probably would have been too much.

There's a quote from Partner(s) that comes to mind: "Some of those closets are pretty comfortable."

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a rough time working through all my internal crap and rural Texas and my proud protestant family didn't help matters...

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's really helpful. Neither bi nor gay ever seemed quite accurate. Homoflexible explains it all. Plus, it sounds cooler.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess since I have no desire to establish a relationship with a member of the same sex I'm hetroflexible. However I love the physical sex with another guy.

Huj spuj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thedrewbert said:
. .
2. Heteroflexible - likes the opposite sex, will only enter long term relationships with the opposite sex, has "relations" with the same sex only on occation. . .
4. Homoflexibile - likes the same sex, will only enter into long term relationships with the same sex, has "relations" with the opposite sex only on occation. . .

You forget HeteroHuxtable and HomoHuxtable -- where you only like sex with a cigar when it is held by the same or opposite sex, respectively. :smile:

Let the Monica Lewinski references commence