Gay Singles Bar in LA?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you guys know of any gay/bi clubs/bars in the los angeles area that are not like super ostentatiously sexual. I'm looking for a place where I can have a drink and meet a guy in a casual place. Not a place with go go dancers in tight briefs and people having sex in the bathroom. Looking for a gay singles bar not a sex club.
Does such a place exist?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you guys know of any gay/bi clubs/bars in the los angeles area that are not like super ostentatiously sexual. I'm looking for a place where I can have a drink and meet a guy in a casual place. Not a place with go go dancers in tight briefs and people having sex in the bathroom. Looking for a gay singles bar not a sex club.
Does such a place exist?

The Roosterfish in Venice. perhaps the GoldCoast in WeHo

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys know of any gay/bi clubs/bars in the los angeles area that are not like super ostentatiously sexual.
I'm looking for a place where I can have a drink and meet a guy in a casual place. Not a place with go go dancers in tight briefs and people having sex in the bathroom. Looking for a gay singles bar not a sex club. Does such a place exist?
I'm not in LA so I don't know any places that meet your criteria. However, I'm thinking you are more than 10% gay.:cool::rolleyes:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely The Abbey, as everyone else has suggested. Also Here! lounge and there's a club that happens on thursdays across the street from the Abbey that I heard is pretty good. I forgot the name though.

My friend was opening a chic gay club but after the first night it closed because they couldn't get a permanent venue. Such is the life of clubs in LA nowadays.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight