gay sister needs company

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sister moved next door to me last summer and it has been a nightmare. All she does it yell at me and and attack me (often physically) and I think if she had a girlfriend she would leave me alone for once and maybe even be happy. Do any of you bi hotties or closet cases know where to find some romance in Philly?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are you letting her yell at you and attack you? Thefirst time you allow her to do it you give her permission to do it. She's an adult and should be in control of her temper not let it control her. When she's nice and calm you should tell her her behaviour isn't acceptable and you've let her get away with it so far but you don't intend to any longer, tell her if she yells at you undeservedly again you'll cut as much contact with her as you can BUT if you deliver an ultimatum you have to stick to it otherwise she'll know you're going to let her get away with her behaviour.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she's as psycho as she sounds, why would we try to help you hook her up with someone? :p

Yeah guy. She needs some real help. Now's not the time for a romantic relationship.

Pssst! When you're trying to find a date for someone, leave out the parts about bouts of violent insults, assault, and battery.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah guy. She needs some real help. Now's not the time for a romantic relationship.

Pssst! When you're trying to find a date for someone, leave out the parts about bouts of violent insults, assault, and battery.[/quote]

I was thinking that exact same thing! :smile: Who wants to date a crazy, violent lesbian?!?