1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

Talking about this with a gay friend. He complains that as a gay who sleeps with quite a few people, he is considered a slut by people in the LGBT society. However, some do the same and arnt treated like this, and he claims it is because he is a bottom and they are tops. Is it similar in the gay community to that of the straight community? The man is seen as a stud and a girl is a slut? I dont mean to compare bottoms to girls, but its the comparison he made.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

These sort of things never mattered to me when I was young and single and well... a slut. When questioned about my sexual past I've always preferred the term sexually adventurous! I've always been discrete, I don't think I ever discussed my sexcapades in any detail until I joined LPSG!

3. Alexanddan

Alexanddan New Member

Why care what people think of you... I know that if most people knew my sex history I would definitely be a 'slut' but I don't care. Be proud to love sex!!

4. B_jaycey18

B_jaycey18 New Member

The fact that a group of people have to judge someone because of their sex life or encounters etc etc is a little bit sad and pathetic to be honest.

Being a gay man myself, I personally don't judge people on things like that, as I'd rather get to know the person rather than sit in a group bitching about people because their life is far more interesting than your own.

The best thing he can do is just rise above it and ignore it, because at the end of the day, even if he is a complete slut.... what's it got to do with anyone else?

5. nealin

nealin New Member

I think this makes sense. Being a bottom or a women you are allowing yourself to be entered or violated which would make you the receiver. Giving of yourself for someones pleasure. So if your out giving it to everyone that wants it I guess that is kinda slutty. With that being said, I also think there is a double standard. If a man is out giving himself to anyone that will have it is also pretty slutty. But if you do it with the same person 4-5 times a day, everyday well thats just hot....?

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, maybe it matters to the stud when he wants more of the slut...but the slut says "I am tired of your old stud cock...I want more experience added to my slutty resume." :frown1:

Yeah, I call them "sluts" when I can't get anymore good slutty manpussy from them. But I mean it affectionately. :wink:

7. Alexanddan

Alexanddan New Member

I hate that term =(

8. B_coldnose

B_coldnose New Member

In misogynist thinking, the propaganda of role decides that women are of second ability than to men. Rgardless of whether the woman bottoms or tops, she will still be considered a slut by that thinking.
    By that teaching those who are gay genderd as well have been programed to designate role and place the same standards on those who are more "femiised' gays.
    That being the more female roled gay will be considered a slut.
    Fortunatley the idea of defined role is changing as well as the need to assimulate to more male characteristic 'traits" is deminishing as a standard to live up to for authority benefit.

#8 B_coldnose, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  9. invisibleman

Gold Member

Yeah, I understand. :frown1: There are a lot of things in the world I hate as well. They exist in spite of my dislike.

10. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say - so what if he is a slut?

Own it! Enjoy it!

Just be sensible and don't expose yourself to unnecessary risks.

11. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    Is there anything real in there? It seems like psychobable to me. Of course anything aligned with the politically correct movement is quite offensive to me.

12. D_tyrhdtj

D_tyrhdtj New Member

I'm a slut! I'll suck off guy that wants my lips around their cock and swallow every drop! Guess I'm a nyph, but I love cock and proud of it!

13. Horny N Packin

This is a great topic and something that is plaguing me at the moment and I would really apprectiate your guys help and constructive views. Lately I've been "exploring" my sexuality sort of speak and well with one than more person over the past few months. Even though I have only "gone all the way" with one guy I have still dibbled and dabbled with oral both ways a couple of times ( enough to still count on one hand) I often feel guilty and kinda "sluttly."

Going back to the argument made way earlier about being a bottom compared to girl, its kinda true. I feel that if my encounter would have resulted me in topping, I would feel different about this situation. Idk, maybe it has something to do with the fact if topping more would solidify more "straightness" thus making me less slutty? Are these two ideas of sluttiness and sexuality confusion/acceptance intertwined some how ( at least for me) or am I completely off base?

Finally, as much as I tell myself that as long as I'm having safe clean fun, then I really shouldn't care about anything else but in reality that couldn't be further from the truth.

What do you guys think?

14. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

I have always thought those who called me a slut because I have enjoyed so many wonderful sexual adventures with so many wonderful people in my life time were simply jealous. When I was in Jr. High School a very unattractive heavy set girl in the neighborhood said to me: "Thank God I wasn't invited to the prom, getting all dressed up in an evening dress, having my hair done, and getting made up just to go out with some guy in a Tux is not my idea of a good time." I didn't believe her, and I have always heard the same tone of voice when someone has said: "That slut". What I hear is "why don't more people want to fuck me?" There you are, I'm too busy enjoying sex to worry about what people say about me.

15. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

Horny N Packin--sex is for fun! Let anybody feel you up, do the same, if they don't object, let your fingers do the walking! Take as far as it's fun, but it's fun! It's not wrong, it's not evil, it doesn't make you a bad person and it doesn't make you an unfit person. It makes you a sexually satisfied person, and that's what being alive is all about. Enjoy sex in any form that is enjoyable to you. If it's painful and you don't like it, stop doing that. If what you you're doing doesn't excite you even more than you already are, stop doing it. But if it feels real good, if it gets you hotter and hotter and if it makes you shoot a lot of cum a good distance, go for it! Enjoy it! Live for it! and Laugh with it, while doing it, and after doing it. Laugh with it, not at it! You'll be a better person for knowing and doing this.

Draft saved Draft deleted