Gay Small Penis Humiliation by hung???

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a ton of psychology and a great deal that has been written about both those who enjoy this and those who inflict this upon others.

Sexuality is a pretty complex thing. For some people it's as mental as it is physical.

I think various people have a different understanding as to what SPH means. Some people love intense dom/sub scenes, or want the humiliation to include physical elements (smacking the small cock, etc.)

For me, SPH is more mental and verbal. I like sort of gentle, locker room comparison teasing. A little chuckling or laughing at my size. Shared comments if a few guys are involved, because being on display like that is very hot. And, mostly, it's about the hung guy knowing what a magnificent, powerful tool he has between his legs.

I wrote about this in a blog entry: http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/chgovoyeur/dominance-submission-and-other-big-5618/

I do worry if someone's submission or willingness to be degraded comes from a place of desperation or low self-worth. I'm a confident guy who just happens to like this as a roleplay - but I try to make it abundantly clear to people, this is play.

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not a fan of "direct" humiliation where my partner directly mocks my size. I prefer more indirect play, where instead of making fun of my small size for example, my wife tells me how much she enjoyed my friend's big cock, how incredible it felt, what an amazing orgasm she had with him, etc.

bobby92104

Just Browsing
Media
I wanted a big brother with a large one that would be interested a small penis lilittle brother. One guy spanked my little penis and scolded him for being such a naughty lil boy and he needed to grow up.

jjdov26_2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight