Gay small penis humiliation/cuckold sites?

D_Morgan_Wood_Pecker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get really turned on by this but it seems like most guys don't really get into it. They never seem disturbed when I talk about it, they just seem uninterested. Even the ones that love huge cocks, they'd just rather ignore you than humiliate you. I know there's gotta be other guys that get into it. The weird thing is, I'm not even small but it's my biggest turn on.

Reactions: OmVela

loser_boy

Experimental Member
Media
I love this topic but it's way too niche. Going to start making posts on tumblr tagged as "gay sph" and "gay small penis humiliation" because they don't seem to exist yet. Not asking for follows or anything. Just want to start building some buzz for the fetish :)

ynghunglatin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not gay just bi cur but the thought of humiliating some small dick sissy really turns me on (even more if iys some big muscle dude whom i show up. Hawt. Any cuckolds out there want to be humiliated by some huge uncut Latin cock hit me up love to make your partner moan like you've never been able to ;-)

Reactions: marknyc

segal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This would be incredibly hot... even if it's just a hung guy stroking his cock while he teases you for being so much smaller.

Jason25

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I've been training my dick is looking even smaller against my frame, and my sph fetish is growing!

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the new forum, hope it actually survives longer than the previous 2:

WARNING: Adult Content! - Bigger is better

It's on the same hosting website so if you were a member of any of the 2 previous forums you can use your same name from them if you remember the associated passwords and emails you used. Or if you're totally new or if you cant remember anything you can join as a totally new member too.

Last edited: