Gay Spy(ies)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lynx, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    I was recently chatting at the juice bar at the gym with a friend who was being hit on by our Body Pump teacher. She was getting frustrated and mentioned to me that he must be really "small". She then said that I should look and tell her if he is when we are in the changing room. I was quite suprised that my automatic response was "No way". I suddenly had this feeling of solidarity with him as a "guy". I somehow felt like I would be being a spy for her and felt like I would be betraying some kind of guy code. Anyway, I don't plan on doing anything and I just laughed it off but was curious if this kind of feeling is familiar to anyone else here?

2. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same feeling here. I have had a few friends make odd requests before. It feels like betrayal. The thing that pisses me off about this situation is that she has only one main interest: gossip.

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    It kind of said volumes about her. I have had even straight guys kind of say this to me. Not they are interested sexually in the guy...just want to size him up. I just change the subject. I mean the guy can't help what he does or doesn't have

4. TheCameraMan

TheCameraMan New Member

I never got why women ask this. It seems to be a pretty common request and is a pretty dick move.

5. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems to me that she doesn't want to be hit on by a small guy but if the guy is packing then it's ok to be hit on.

Sklar

6. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    Absolutely agree!!

7. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    I guess this is more commmon that I thought!

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was once asked by a female coworker to follow the new guy into the bathroom to see what he had & report back to her...of course that was never gonna happen & I let her know it...some chicks are just nuts...

9. achillesx

achillesx Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Certain girls just try to press guys for as much as they can get out of them. They only care about themselves.

On a guy to guy basis in the locker room we'd always joke about each others penises on sports teams or whatever, but it was never a big deal. On a stranger(ish) basis it's pretty fucked up to be doing recon for a shitty girl like that.

If you guys were good friends; I wouldn't be surprised if you had checked out the penis size of a guy she was interested in without her asking, just a matter of "sizing up" a suitor for a friend.

10. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    Thanks, I agree. Of course among guys the locker room sights stay in the locker room. And of course guys compare/size up; I'd say that's normal & agree that spying would not be cool.

Draft saved Draft deleted