Gay Spy(ies)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lynx, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Lynx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was recently chatting at the juice bar at the gym with a friend who was being hit on by our Body Pump teacher. She was getting frustrated and mentioned to me that he must be really "small". She then said that I should look and tell her if he is when we are in the changing room. I was quite suprised that my automatic response was "No way". I suddenly had this feeling of solidarity with him as a "guy". I somehow felt like I would be being a spy for her and felt like I would be betraying some kind of guy code. Anyway, I don't plan on doing anything and I just laughed it off but was curious if this kind of feeling is familiar to anyone else here?

2. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same feeling here. I have had a few friends make odd requests before. It feels like betrayal. The thing that pisses me off about this situation is that she has only one main interest: gossip.

Lynx likes this.
  3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    It kind of said volumes about her. I have had even straight guys kind of say this to me. Not they are interested sexually in the guy...just want to size him up. I just change the subject. I mean the guy can't help what he does or doesn't have

Lynx likes this.
  4. TheCameraMan

TheCameraMan New Member

I never got why women ask this. It seems to be a pretty common request and is a pretty dick move.

Lynx likes this.
  5. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems to me that she doesn't want to be hit on by a small guy but if the guy is packing then it's ok to be hit on.

Sklar

Lynx likes this.
  6. Lynx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely agree!!

7. Lynx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess this is more commmon that I thought!

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was once asked by a female coworker to follow the new guy into the bathroom to see what he had & report back to her...of course that was never gonna happen & I let her know it...some chicks are just nuts...

Lynx likes this.
  9. achillesx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Certain girls just try to press guys for as much as they can get out of them. They only care about themselves.

On a guy to guy basis in the locker room we'd always joke about each others penises on sports teams or whatever, but it was never a big deal. On a stranger(ish) basis it's pretty fucked up to be doing recon for a shitty girl like that.

If you guys were good friends; I wouldn't be surprised if you had checked out the penis size of a guy she was interested in without her asking, just a matter of "sizing up" a suitor for a friend.

10. Lynx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, I agree. Of course among guys the locker room sights stay in the locker room. And of course guys compare/size up; I'd say that's normal & agree that spying would not be cool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice