• Don't-Wanna-Be-Gay

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad a couple of people got offended on my behalf. I'm not offended. Your poll made me roll my eyes and laugh just a little. I'm always amazed at the great lengths a gay or bisexual self-loather will go to, to keep claiming "I'm straight." Things like, "I am in love with a woman, so this cock up my ass doesn't mean anything, I'm still straight."

I'm something of a cross between the proud and the just-so-happens.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That isn't old school. The idea of homosexuality is only about 250 years old. The idea that because you think you might be attracted to the same sex, that notion defining you. Before you ever do anything... That you're guilty before putting down actions at all. Quite frankly, your conservatism fails.

And secondly, your categories suck.The only thing I can think here, is that you're making a point about the ridiculousness of classification. Which I kinda doubt, but who knows?

this wasn't conducted in a laboratory running IV's through homosexual's, it's simply one homosexual's views on why how we view our sexuality and to say that none of these categories are representative is ridiculous. i have some gay friends who were molested by men and wonder if they would be gay had that not happened which is surely not unrealistic. there are many statistics in regards to people who are preyed on and in turn become predators which explains the last category, to deny that chain of cause and effect is ignorant. there are a lot of middle-ground people represented as well, proud gays, closet-gays, etc... as far as the old school comment you completely took it out of context. what i'm referring to is this modern flood of threads about guys who say "i have a girlfriend but...." i'm simply saying that when i grew up, there was no butt. if you looked at men in a sexual manner you were gay, however nowadays people defend all kinds of homosexual behavior as being anything but homosexual, for example and you'll find this all over this thread "straight guys who like their dick sucked by guys". in my day we wouldn't call it a straight guy gettin his dick sucked by a guy, we'd call him a gay guy gettin his dick sucked by a guy. you're obviously confusing me with some sort of widespread totaltarian survey which this is not, i'm simply asking the men of this forum where they stand or where they are coming from as far as their sexuality, what's the harm in that?? they're not categories, they're explanations. you're obviously hyper-sensitive and looking for somebody to look down on from your almighty throne

sammywoof

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']‘Victimized Gay - You're curious about other guys because a family member touched you at a young age, discombobulating your perception of sexuality. You don't view yourself as a victim and have come to embrace your homosexual desires.’[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I did find some of this thread offensive, as a 5 year old boy I was abused my brother. This went on for many years; it took me a long time to accept what happened and deal with it. [/FONT]
· [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I now consider myself a gay man who just happens to be gay, who happened to be abused as a child. [/FONT]
· [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Rather than a child abuse victim who is now gay from those incidents. [/FONT]
· [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The second statement is what it is a VICTIM [/FONT]
· [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I am not a victim I am a SURVIVOR.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I have a very healthy sex life with my partner, who has made me feel safe and secure in our love making. He built up my confidence and help change my opinion, not just of myself but of sex as well. I still have a slight phobia of sperm - even my own but I have accepted who I am and am extremely happy with my sexuality.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I also agreed with you about the RAPE woman in a BMW thread Marley. No-one should take pleasure in the glory of someone else’s pain or suffering. To those who get off on Brothers/Father/Sons fucking/Sucking each other is sick. I find that just as distasteful having gone through what I did. To them it's a fantasy albeit a sick one. Some of these threads need to be monitored and occasionally removed. This one really is not fit for its purpose. We all know if we're gay or in denial, bi or transgendered or transvestite etc. To make fun of anyone for their short comings really isn't appropriate at all. Would you laugh at someone with just one leg who wore an artificial one just so they didn't have to hop around - no it would be extremely insensitive...?[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Nuff said I think! [/FONT]

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ONCE AGAIN, WHO AM I MAKING FUN OF???? WHO AM I LAUGHING AT???? geez you people are sensitive, i can't find a single disrespectful remark in the options, especially the victimized one because i know people who were victims of abuse, should i have left them out?? to deny that as a factor would be outrageous

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the bi- choice wasn't about which you prefer more, just the fact that you prefer or are interested in both

Yeah, but I'm a confirmed bi- and far from curious. Choices are a bit confusing as I spent years in denial and as far as wishes go, I wish that I didn't like getting it on with other guys. Thus, part of me belongs to the Don't-Wanna-Be-Gay group as it would make life a whole lot easier.

D

deleted136887

This vermin has been seen loitering on the "keep of the grass" area. cal in the exterminators.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
okay, obviously some people didn't take offense because there are a few responses, as far as the people calling me douchebag and making other remarks (after calling me offensive) just to let you know, i can handle criticism of the post but those who attack me personally are simply put on ignore so don't waste your time trying to post to me after your first offense

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it was pretty funny.

People seem to get offended ridiculously easy around here. Maybe if I was gay I would have been offended, but I seriously doubt it :p

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I didn't find it offensive, just poorly worded and obviousely written by a straight guy, lol.

Melodramatic gay, good lord, who'd stand up and shout, "yep that's me all right, I'm one of those melodramatic gays!"

I guess it might be interesting to reword the whole thing to apply to straight guys, lol, I wonder how many would term out to be victimised straights, lol.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought it was pretty funny.

People seem to get offended ridiculously easy around here. Maybe if I was gay I would have been offended, but I seriously doubt it :p

what's tickling me is, however i worded it, i was simply asking homosexual members to identify, if they could, the root or status of their sexuality.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't find it offensive, just poorly worded and obviousely written by a straight guy, lol.

Melodramatic gay, good lord, who'd stand up and shout, "yep that's me all right, I'm one of those melodramatic gays!"

I guess it might be interesting to reword the whole thing to apply to straight guys, lol, I wonder how many would term out to be victimised straights, lol.

actually i'm all about the penis lol. haven't touched a female since i moved to north carolina which was in 04

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can anyone actually do that?

I would like to see some straight guys answer that question.

they don't have to because, supposedly, heterosexuality is natural. i guess what i was going for is which stage of homosexuality are the members in?? i always felt attracted to men but there was a point when all i did was JO to pictures of gorgeous jamaican men, then i got into chattin online, that went on for about a year before i decided to get out and start going to clubs, meeting people. eventually i immersed myself in the lifestyle and came out completely so you could be at any given stage in your life. some people are out, some people are just beginning to discover their feelings, some are only curious, etc...