Gay/Straight *Rolls Eyes*

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So my view on Sexuality has grown and developed so much over my college career. When I first entered, I was a totally gay: I wasn't gonna have any of that "girl" bullcrap: I was extremely prideful.
However, it's gotten to the point where the idea of being Strictly gay OR straight (in terms of both sexual orientation AND sexual practices) feels quite unnatural. Sometimes I see a women I want to fuck cause she's just such a babe, and then I see the guy she's with (and pretty much start tenting). Delineating between gender feels extremely wrong to me at this point because both genders are beautiful and I for one like appreciating that beauty.

Does anyone else understand what I'm trying to say, or do you all think I need therapy *rolls eyes*?

I would like to end this post by quoting :)eek:!) Freud:

"To constrain sexual drives to socially accepted norms is something that we 'learn'."

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What if I said you need therapy, not for your sexuality, but for quoting Freud? :biggrin1:

Personally, I think that we like what we like. Sexuality is like a bead on a wire between two fixed points. Some beads hang out at the fixed points, others pick a comfortable mid-point to hang out at and still others slide easily all over the place. It's a long wire and lots of places to be.

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever heard of the Kinsey scale? Dr. Kinsey is widely regarded as the "sex Doctor" since he and his team undertook one of the first sex studies.

http://www.iub.edu/%7Ekinsey/resources/images/rating-scale.jpg

0- Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual
1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6- Exclusively homosexual

The Kinsey Institute - Kinsey Sexuality Rating Scale [Research Program]

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever heard of the Kinsey scale? Dr. Kinsey is widely regarded as the "sex Doctor" since he and his team undertook one of the first sex studies.

What if I said you need therapy, not for your sexuality, but for quoting Freud? :biggrin1:

Personally, I think that we like what we like. Sexuality is like a bead on a wire between two fixed points. Some beads hang out at the fixed points, others pick a comfortable mid-point to hang out at and still others slide easily all over the place. It's a long wire and lots of places to be.

See, this is my point: sexual orientation is not exclusive. Just as we all have masculine and feminine traits, we are all homosexuals and heterosexuals. The homosexual and the heterosexual are philosophical concepts made to help our understanding of sexuality when we are young or naive. We as human beings do not emulate these concepts; they emulate us. This is the very reason why they help us understand sexuality in the first place: they simplify sexual orientation (i.e. the human psyche is complex whereas the "homosexual" and the "heterosexual" are simple).

This makes sense doesn't it? Do you guys understand what I'm trying to say (to all of you and myself)?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Have you seen the movie? SO GOOD!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'Scuse me, but I don't remember reading that it has to be exclusive one way or the other. If you're so bothered by your own particular sexuality, seek professional help. The great majority of us know who we are and what we like.

I do not appreciate being walked all over just because I am actively seeking a philosophical conversation concerning the meaning of human sexuality. If this is all you are interested in I would thank you immensely for removing yourself from this thread.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"free-range slutty"? OMG that's ridiculous...what's it even mean?

Well, obviously sluts who aren't forced to live in crowded cages and fed pellets, but free to roam the wide open prairies. foraging on what nature has provided! Nubile nymphs and sexy satyrs frolicking in naked joy! :smile:

Fleshpile?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's all your fault. You have that affect on us!

MickeyLeesexual is pretty much the best orientation going :tongue1:

"free-range slutty"? OMG that's ridiculous...what's it even mean?

Ms. Femme said it best.

if ya don't live inside the limits set by other people, ya options/experiences are pretty much limitless.

:smile:

Well, obviously sluts who aren't forced to live in crowded cages and fed pellets, but free to roam the wide open prairies. foraging on what nature has provided! Nubile nymphs and sexy satyrs frolicking in naked joy! :smile:

Fleshpile?

always :biggrin: