Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd watch! Dr. Pussy would lay waste to the Maury folk.

Screw Maury.....I'm talking Oprah level credibility here. Just look into the eyes of that pussy. Omg - what interview couldn't she get? Who would dare say 'no' to that steely knowing gaze?

Btw - sorry for the thread hijack Mr. Smaccoms...:redface:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The glasses make me think Sally Pussy Raphael.

As for the OP. There is nothing wrong with how you are feeling. You're only 22, you're still in college. Have fun and explore who you are. Do what (or who :biggrin1:) makes you happy. Don't try to fit into other people's labels.

You quoted Freud but I'm going to one-up you - BILLY JOEL!!!!! :rolleyes:

"Do what's good for you, or you're not good for anybody."

BILLY JOEL James - YouTube

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See, this is my point: sexual orientation is not exclusive. Just as we all have masculine and feminine traits, we are all homosexuals and heterosexuals. The homosexual and the heterosexual are philosophical concepts made to help our understanding of sexuality when we are young or naive. We as human beings do not emulate these concepts; they emulate us. This is the very reason why they help us understand sexuality in the first place: they simplify sexual orientation (i.e. the human psyche is complex whereas the "homosexual" and the "heterosexual" are simple).

To add (to myself), I do not view sexual orientation as one solitary scale. Instead, I view these two philosophical models representing a part of each and every individual. Down to the core, they are a part of our sexual nature. It goes through a number of screens before you reach the final product, but there are some screens which I view as unnecessary and diluted.
For example (going back to the Freud quote here), the "limit yourself to one gender due to societal standards" screen? Pathetic!

Screw Maury.....I'm talking Oprah level credibility here. Just look into the eyes of that pussy. Omg - what interview couldn't she get? Who would dare say 'no' to that steely knowing gaze?

Btw - sorry for the thread hijack Mr. Smaccoms...:redface:

thanks, haha. I came on to look at the thread excitedly to see a column of comments I don't entirely understand! It might take me awhile to respond to that bit, but back on topic...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, obviously sluts who aren't forced to live in crowded cages and fed pellets, but free to roam the wide open prairies. foraging on what nature has provided! Nubile nymphs and sexy satyrs frolicking in naked joy! :smile:

Fleshpile?

:laugh2::biglaugh::lmao::clap::crazy: