Gay/Straight.

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would any gay guy turn hetrosexual if there was a pill? What do you think are the advantages of being gay over being straight?

freshmeat1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought about that a lot before... but as long I do not have any negative situations I just await the things coming...
I don't think that there are any advantages of being gay or straight... at least I hope that there aren't any!

J

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Gharbad said:
Well, as a homosexual, you never have to worry about unwanted pregnancy. :D

unfortunately, even homosexual women are forced to have sex - which may result in pregnancy.

vgayboy

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, guys and girls (if there are any!)! Happy New Year to all of you!

I just joined after seeing that this site is very open minded for all human sexual orientations! That's the way I love it- pansexual! Although I didnt have really sexual experiences with either sex, I join if a site is open to all!
Nobody should go after anybody's sexual orientation to change it, we should all be self-confident and comfortable in our own sexual orientations, whichever it may be (homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual)!

Long live diversity!:)

Gharbad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you don't seem to care to elaborate, I'll just guess: You are saying that all homosexuals (both sexes) do not have the advantage of not having to worry about contraception or possible failure thereof, because a minority of homosexual women are raped.

Excuse me, but I had the impression that this thread was about the general advantages/disadvantages of homosexuality. Of course there is an exception to every rule. I just didn't feel the need to mention each and every one of them. Sorry!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I wouldn't take that pill. It could be linked to something else in me that is special or insightful because of the gay experience. Being gay didn't make the happiest childhood for me but even as a kid I understood I would have a different perspective of life. I do think the road less traveled has made a more interesting life. So I would like to sell that pill for the winning Mega ball numbers instead please.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why would such a pill be made? do you think there is a reason why a gay guy should take such a pill? why not a pill that made straights gay? Advantages of being gay, gee, let me ask Matthew Shepard about that. In this day and age there is still a lot that we need to deal with and I for one will not be taking any pill that would set back equal rights for anyone. I think that if any pill were to be made it should be one for opening closed minds and hearts.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Gharbad said:
Since you don't seem to care to elaborate, I'll just guess: You are saying that all homosexuals (both sexes) do not have the advantage of not having to worry about contraception or possible failure thereof, because a minority of homosexual women are raped.
.... and you did a fine job at guessing.

Gharbad said:
Excuse me, but I had the impression that this thread was about the general advantages/disadvantages of homosexuality.
no need to excuse yourself, i'm willing to say this thread IS about "the general advantages/disadvantages of homosexuality."

Gharbad said:
Of course there is an exception to every rule. I just didn't feel the need to mention each and every one of them. Sorry!
oh yes, naming "each and every" rule (?) and then naming the exception(s) would be quite [FONT=&quot]strenuous[/FONT]. nevertheless gharbad, i felt the need to interject the comment that i did. the comment was not addressed to YOU, per se (nor was it made to make YOU feel inadequate), but to the board as a whole. i do hope you understand what i mean, this time.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
i do hope you understand what i mean, this time.
I do not understand what you mean this time. What do you mean this time? Please explain again from the top. And don't spare us any details.

I've taken the pills. They're greatly overrated. For example, I lost most of my enjoyment of big dicks.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
I do not understand what you mean this time. What do you mean this time? Please explain again from the top. And don't spare us any details.

i won't put my new friend through the agony.

glad to see you posting again matt ... you were missed. :D

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
i won't put my new friend through the agony.

glad to see you posting again matt ... you were missed. :D
Thanks, I missed you guys too, and by 'you guys' I mean the rest of the people around here as well as your multiple personalities, GoneA.

Now what were we talking about? Oh yes, the advantages of homosexuality. One of my favorite topics. Everyone grab a chair.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
black_hung said:
Would any gay guy turn hetrosexual if there was a pill? What do you think are the advantages of being gay over being straight?
Short answer: No.

(grabs GoneA's chair)

Long answer: No. I love the way men are built in their heads and hearts as well as their bodies. I like our strength of character, our dignity, and most of the time, our emotional reserve.

Naturally, as a man, I'll never completely understand female emotions. But those I do understand, I don't always admire. In my trying-to-be-straight days, it was relatively easy to manage the sexual side of a relationship. But intimacy with a woman involved making sacrifices to her emotional agenda that frankly, I don't think any human being, whatever gender, should be forced to make.

The women with whom I did achieve a satisfying intimacy were few and far between. They tended to be more "male" in their outlook--with clear boundaries and a respect for personal space.

They never judged me on my feelings or their absence, and never demanded I express them if it would be painful to do so. We understood that we were each, individually, responsible for our own emotional well-being. If we settled into the happy state where we met each other's needs, then it was because we offered it to each other, not because we demanded it as part of some kind of contract between genders to "make each other whole".

I don't always admire men and our emotional foibles, either. But to me, they feel right, natural and worthy of my love.

The intimacy I achieve with my male lovers proves richer and more satisfying because it's an intimacy of equals. An intimacy of equals I never quite achieved with my female lovers...though I did come close.

Maybe I'm just out of touch with my feminine side. Good.

There's the advantage, black_hung. I think the intimacy in male/male relationhips is more mature than that between men and women. And I wouldn't trade that for all the well-known legal and social advantages of being straight.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's see, that would mean, pretty much:

No interior decorators.
No clothing designers.
No male dancers.
No flight attendants.
No priests
No gardeners.
No chefs.
No waiters.
No barbers/hair stylists.
No dog groomers.
No florists.
No telephone operators.
No UPS/Fed Ex workers.
No customer reps.
Nobody at the hotel front desk.
No store clerks.
No male models.
No accountants.
No choreographers.
No dance teachers.
No aerobics instructors.
No fitness instructors.
No realtors.
No bank tellers.
No women golfers.
No comedy writers.
No set decorators.
No actors.
No directors.
And in the Olympics,
No male gymnasts, ice skaters, divers, or swimmers.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Somehow I have this feeling that you're not convincing them, caneadea.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not at all. I'm comfortable with myself, and happy with my life. Why would I choose to change something about myself that doesn't bother in the least? Now if you find a pill that can make me a couple of inches taller, let me know.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Not at all. I'm comfortable with myself, and happy with my life. Why would I choose to change something about myself that doesn't bother in the least? Now if you find a pill that can make me a couple of inches taller, let me know.

oh i'm sure you compensate for that with your .... forget it, i'd be stating the obvious.

nevertheless, i do agree. i wouldn't want to take a pill that would make me gay and i wouldn't expect anything different from gay/bi-sexual men/women.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:

nevertheless, i do agree. i wouldn't want to take a pill that would make me gay and i wouldn't expect anything different from gay/bi-sexual men/women.

Actually, I wouldn't mind taking such a pill if its effects were temporary and 100% reversible: I'd like to know what it feels "inside" to be gay or bisexual, even if it's for a day or two.