Gay/Straight.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
sexycobra said:
Actually, I wouldn't mind taking such a pill if its effects were temporary and 100% reversible: I'd like to know what it feels "inside" to be gay or bisexual, even if it's for a day or two.
those were my original sentiments. i do understand what you mean.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
caneadea said:
Let's see, that would mean, pretty much:

No interior decorators.
No clothing designers.
No male dancers.
No flight attendants.
No priests
No gardeners.
No chefs.
No waiters.
No barbers/hair stylists.
No dog groomers.
No florists.
No telephone operators.
No UPS/Fed Ex workers.
No customer reps.
Nobody at the hotel front desk.
No store clerks.
No male models.
No accountants.
No choreographers.
No dance teachers.
No aerobics instructors.
No fitness instructors.
No realtors.
No bank tellers.
No women golfers.
No comedy writers.
No set decorators.
No actors.
No directors.
And in the Olympics,
No male gymnasts, ice skaters, divers, or swimmers.

Oh please...I know straight priests, I know straight chefs, I know straight realtors, bankers, actors, and plenty of other straight people in careers that are stereotypically "gay" careers. These are not just the exceptions to the rule, I know many in these jobs. I hate it when people make a broad generalization about something like this.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't want to change my sexual orientation for anything. I am happy being gay. I think that if I were straight. I would be going through the exact same emotional issues (EXAMPLES: falling in love, break up, wanting a lover etc.) except that it would be with a woman. I am happy with everything. I don't have a problem being gay. Some people do. That's fine.

I am doing what I am supposed to be doing with my life--live it to its fullest.
Live it consciously. Try and love in the proper way and fully respect that.

I wish there was a pill that everyone took that would take away the mean part of the human condition. Selfishness. Violence. Anger. Pure evil. I think we all totally suffer when somebody else suffers. There are advantages and disadvantages no matter what or who we are. We just have to deal with each other. After all, the choice of good or evil is that. All that comes down to is a choice. Deliberation. Everybody has the right to live their lives. God allows it.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
Oh please...I know straight priests, I know straight chefs, I know straight realtors, bankers, actors, and plenty of other straight people in careers that are stereotypically "gay" careers. These are not just the exceptions to the rule, I know many in these jobs. I hate it when people make a broad generalization about something like this.

"PRETTY MUCH"
"PRETTY MUCH"
"PRETTY MUCH"
THAT'S WHAT I SAID.
YA KNOW? YOU"RE A REAL ASS HOLE!
YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GO OFF ON A RANT EVERYTIME I POST A COMMENT.
HOW ABOUT CONSIDERING THAT MAYBE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SLIGHTLY AMUSING?
BITCH!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Not at all. I'm comfortable with myself, and happy with my life. Why would I choose to change something about myself that doesn't bother in the least? Now if you find a pill that can make me a couple of inches taller, let me know.
No, but you can buy shoes to do that. If you look at Funkefeet.com and check out the Choppers, I got a pair. I'm 6'3 1/2" with them which is strange.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
Would any of the straight guys go gay if there were a pill to facilitate the change??

I don't think I would, only because I see the hurt and oppression that many of you have experienced. Several of my friends have gone through divorces in order to come out and I've seen how it has torn their families apart and how it has split siblings and parents against each other. I wouldn't want to go through that, although sometimes trials make people stronger.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
caneadea said:

"PRETTY MUCH"
"PRETTY MUCH"
"PRETTY MUCH"
THAT'S WHAT I SAID.
BITCH!

You said before in one of your posts that you try to be funny. Well I don't find the humor in them. This is definitely one of them. I have never once called you any kind of name. You have said that you try to be positive in your postings, but I surely don't see it here.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
PRETTY MUCH"
"PRETTY MUCH"
"PRETTY MUCH"
THAT'S WHAT I SAID.
BITCH

prepstudinsc said:
You said before in one of your posts that you try to be funny. Well I don't find the humor in them. This is definitely one of them. I have never once called you any kind of name. You have said that you try to be positive in your postings, but I surely don't see it here.

Now Now Monty you are behind the times. Just yesterday in chuch the pastor named several members and said that they were assholes. It was so touching they all came as a group and gave the preacher a great big hug and then one by one each person personally thanked the preacher for calling him an asshole. The younger person called an asshole by the preacher was only eight. He was an asshole for overseleeping last Sunday. His father's emotional remarks thanking the preacher for calling his eight year old son an asshole in chuch was extremely emotional. A twelve year old boy and two of the men wet their pants on the stage they were so overcome with emotion.

Monty, you should try this at your church. I KNOW your members will enjoy the experience. Everyone dreams and longs to be called an asshole.

Maybe when you get that new organ in your church I can drive there and.. in the middle of the prelude stand up and scream out. "Monty's an asshole." I know you will break out in appreciated smile and you will be so amused. Perhaps we could get a choir of LPSG to come and from time to time sing out Monty's an asshole in the service just to add some humor to an old dry service.

Let us know which service to attend. We will need advanced notice.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
helio415 said:
fuck im trying to get into paul mitchell the school. if being a hair stylist makes me gay then im guessing that all of the great hairstylists that live in places like paris and milan are gay to. oh and i guess all artists happen to be gay also just because media says so.
My post was meant to be amusing. :smile:

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
That means considering the possibility that you may have misunderstood.
Ask for a clarification instead of making everything a debate instead of a discussion.
You fail to see the humor?
We obviously have a different sense of humor.
I laugh easily and find the humor in most situations.
Instead of making an argument, perhaps you could skip past my posts from now on.

Is it possible that you're one of the "god hates fags" group?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
helio415 said:
fuck im trying to get into paul mitchell the school. if being a hair stylist makes me gay then im guessing that all of the great hairstylists that live in places like paris and milan are gay to. oh and i guess all artists happen to be gay also just because media says so.

Good luck, Helio! Keep us posted on what happens.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Freddie53 said:
Now Now Monty you are behind the times. Just yesterday in chuch the pastor named several members and said that they were assholes. It was so touching they all came as a group and gave the preacher a great big hug and then one by one each person personally thanked the preacher for calling him an asshole. The younger person called an asshole by the preacher was only eight. He was an asshole for overseleeping last Sunday. His father's emotional remarks thanking the preacher for calling his eight year old son an asshole in chuch was extremely emotional. A twelve year old boy and two of the men wet their pants on the stage they were so overcome with emotion.

Monty, you should try this at your church. I KNOW your members will enjoy the experience. Everyone dreams and longs to be called an asshole.

Maybe when you get that new organ in your church I can drive there and.. in the middle of the prelude stand up and scream out. "Monty's an asshole." I know you will break out in appreciated smile and you will be so amused. Perhaps we could get a choir of LPSG to come and from time to time sing out Monty's an asshole in the service just to add some humor to an old dry service.

Let us know which service to attend. We will need advanced notice.

LOL Freddie...I would like to see and hear the LPSG choir. I know that there are some talented singers here. I might have to teach some of you how to sway, though :)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
LOL Freddie...I would like to see and hear the LPSG choir. I know that there are some talented singers here. I might have to teach some of you how to sway, though :)

LOL
and some might teach you to stray (if you play your cards right)