Gay/Straight

D_John Uppipe

Account Disabled
Media
Let me start by saying I am completely and totally attracted to women 100%.I've been in relationships with women my entire adult life and am very happy with that.For me,there's nothing better than a beautiful woman's body,smell,feel etc etc.

I am completely unattracted to the male body.The thought of kissing or anything anal really turns me off personally and I would never have "sex" with a man.

However,sucking a big cock is something that definitely interests me.The cock has to be big and aesthetic but even seeing one really turns me on to no end.Sucking a big one is something that I'd like to do at some point in the future even just once.It's often a source of my mastubatory fantasies.

I'm not big on labels and such but how would that classify me sexually?Do many men have the same feelings?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I'm not big on labels and such but how would that classify me sexually?Do many men have the same feelings?

I'm not big on labels either, but whatever my orientation is it's essentially the same as yours. While I also enjoy mutual JO, genital fondling and frottage activity my primary focus where guy sex is concerned is oral. If you asked anyone in the general population who knows me well they'd assure you that I am 100% straight. But there's just something about sucking cock, especially if that cock has respectable size and is aesthetically appealing to me, that is a total thrill and reward to me sexually. And over the years I've encountered a good many otherwise straight dudes who feel exactly the same way. So I'd have to say yes, there are many men who have the same feelings. And I'd bet there would be a lot more of them were it not for the puritanical social mores and homophobia that our society is still struggling to shed.

So I've come to the conclusion that, if we are going to have the labels at all, we really need 2 of them. One for the purely physical, hedonistic, get your rocks off kind of orientation and one for the passionate, loving, emotional kind of orientation. By that measure I am definitely physically bisexual and passionately straight. It would follow that most on this site who identify as 100% straight are both physically and passionately straight while most who identify as 100% gay are both physically and passionately gay. But in between those 100% classifications I think we all have our own subjective interpretations. That's the reason that, after having been everything from 99% straight thru 60% straight, here at LPSG, I've finally settled on Unsure. Not that I lack any certainty as to what and who I am, I'm just unsure what those numbers mean to everyone else.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I don't like labels. I think we're all just who we are :cool:

However, if a label is needed;

interested in some part of someone of the same gender = bi curious

enjoy both genders sexually, no matter what the extent = bi (or heteroflexible :wink:)

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, I don't like labels. I think we're all just who we are :cool:

However, if a label is needed;

interested in some part of someone of the same gender = bi curious

enjoy both genders sexually, no matter what the extent = bi (or heteroflexible :wink:)
Very well put Countryguy63. To Jackford, technically you are labeling yourself by saying you are 100% straight.. I understand wanting to be emotionally attached to a women and sex with a women is loving and passionate. How do think you could have your fantasy fulfilled ? And since there are labels i would consider yourself bi-curious. If you go thru with it bisexual..Nothing wrong with that.

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, it starts with cock sucking and then.......as quick as you can say 'Judy Garland', you're on your back with your legs in the air, begging the guy to plunge balls-deep into your quivering rosebud.

And from there, it's but a short leap to being obsessed with female pop 'divas' and taking an avid interest in interior design.

(JOKE)

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, it starts with cock sucking and then.......as quick as you can say 'Judy Garland', you're on your back with your legs in the air, begging the guy to plunge balls-deep into your quivering rosebud.

And from there, it's but a short leap to being obsessed with female pop 'divas' and taking an avid interest in interior design.

(JOKE)

:haha:

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

(JOKE)

LOL!

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
lol, didn't we do this exact same topic before?

I think you're still dealing with your sexuality OP, and are working overtime trying to convince yourself as to what you do and don't enjoy. The sheer fact that you've asked this question in such a way, speaks volumes as to what your underlying distress is really about. Do you honestly believe that there aren't men who enjoy sucking cock? I think you already know the answer. If you're not big on labels, why do you care so much?

I'm pointing this out to show you that this isn't merely "I just want to suck cock, but trust me, I love, love, love women." You're in distress over this issue, and that means there's questions surrounding your orientation, not just merely the sex act you're into.

Besides suggesting that you really go and discover what your true orientation is (even though you're trying to convince yourself that you already know what that is), just go with it. Like sucking cock? Go suck one. Who cares? Maybe it'll open the door to your true predestined orientation - or are you afraid that if you go that route, you'll find out your true orientation, and that's not a place you wish to go?

Take baby steps, but keep an open mind to whatever you discover about yourself. You may very well be Bisexual. If you truly only want to suck cock with these guys, and find that you really don't want to try anything else, you're going to have to decide what that means for you long term. Sexual gratification is a fact of life. Many people want monogamy. If you do become monogamous with a woman, most women aren't going to go along with you going outside of the bedroom, sucking the cock of another man. While putting this all into perspective, believe me/us that there are people who deal with issues surrounding possible bisexuality all the time, and how they make their way through life and in relationships with that orientation. Labels can be bitch, but they're there for a reason. It makes life easier when sorting out yourself out and finding your psychological potential in dealing with another mate. I think your first step should be trying to figure out where you stand on the whole male sex/non-sexual interaction issue, not just the "I just want to suck some cock" feeling. I think there's a lot more that you need to sort out. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Last edited:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, didn't we do this exact same topic before?

I think you're still dealing with your sexuality OP, and are working overtime trying to convince yourself as to what you do and don't enjoy. The sheer fact that you've asked this question in such a way, speaks volumes as to what your underlying distress is really about. Do you honestly believe that there aren't men who enjoy sucking cock? I think you already know the answer. If you're not big on labels, why do you care so much?

I'm pointing this out to show you that this isn't merely "I just want to suck cock, but trust me, I love, love, love women." You're in distress over this issue, and that means there's questions surrounding your orientation, not just merely the sex act you're into.

Besides suggesting that you really go and discover what your true orientation is (even though you're trying to convince yourself that you already know what that is), just go with it. Like sucking cock? Go suck one. Who cares? Maybe it'll open the door to your true predestined orientation - or are you afraid that if you go that route, you'll find out your true orientation, and that's not a place you wish to go?

Take baby steps, but keep an open mind to whatever you discover about yourself. You may very well be Bisexual. If you truly only want to suck cock with these guys, and find that you really don't want to try anything else, you're going to have to decide what that means for you long term. Sexual gratification is a fact of life. Many people want monogamy. If you do become monogamous with a woman, most women aren't going to go along with you going outside of the bedroom, sucking the cock of another man. While putting this all into perspective, believe me/us that there are people who deal with issues surrounding possible bisexuality all the time, and how they make their way through life and in relationships with that orientation. Labels can be bitch, but they're there for a reason. It makes life easier when sorting out yourself out and finding your psychological potential in dealing with another mate. I think your first step should be trying to figure out where you stand on the whole male sex/non-sexual interaction issue, not just the "I just want to suck some cock" feeling. I think there's a lot more that you need to sort out. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Yeh, this topic seems to come up frequently on this site and under this forum. There are quite a few reasons why a guy might want to suck another guy's cock and I think cocktaste is trying to explain some of them. What I've noticed is that a lot of guys don't need to know why so much and usually just say that as a response. I like the above post though and I think it is helpful.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It sounds like you are having an internal battle within yourself on trying to define yourself when it sounds like otherwise. I don't believe in automatically tagging any guys with such proclivities as 'gay' rather he is likely 'bi'.