Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not big on labels and such but how would that classify me sexually?
Id classify you as bi. I would define it as someone having any kind of sexual interest in both sexes. Others seem to disagree over the definition. LPSG uses a slider system where they ask you to give a percentage. This strikes me as much mpre sensible than the labels, but still isnt very accurate, nor can it be really. On the information we have Id suggest a 90-something% straight for you.I would however agree with those who have said your own views may change (either way!) if you do go and try your fantasies in action.

D_John Uppipe

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, that's a good point.I guess my views may change in either direction in the future.I know for sure that I'll always love women whatever may happen or not happen.That's a certain.
Cheers

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Gay/Bisexual. If you are into sucking dicks, you are not straight. Period.

I am in complete agreement with that statement only if you stipulate that sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with romance, i.e. that it is purely and simply a reflection of one's physical, sexual activities. And, given that stipulation, I am willing to admit that I am not straight. No, no, no, that's not quite right. More than "wiling to admit" that I am not straight, I am proud to say that I am not straight. Being straight is just so restrictive, and boring, for me.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for your perspective. So, why do you have "No Response" in your profile?

FYI...some people distinguish their status based on what lifestyle they choose rather than what they like to suck on.

Gay/Bisexual. If you are into sucking dicks, you are not straight. Period.

Last edited: