Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the update! I am SOOOO interested in this thread because i'm in the same situation regarding comeing out to my family and the such. I'm the one who's going to make good in life so on and so forth. Family is religious so it scares the shit outta me to think what they would do.

D

deleted213967

Wow!

From reading all those pieces of advice, I can tell that we as a society (well at least in Texas) still have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Stormy, I love how you to refer to her as 'the bitch.':lmao:My advice would be to try and shake your shyness and just come into your own skin. You don't have to tell anybody anything. Make them say what you want to hear. You're the smart one like you've already stated. You should still be able to receive help from your religious family without having to give so much of yourself up. If you ever decide to come out to them so you can be more comfortable in your own body, one of them is going to say, "I already knew. I was just waiting for you to say something." That is unconditional love and the only kind of love that you should be concerned with getting from those that's supposed to "love" you. All of the other love comes with strings attached that we can all do without.

I think that you've reached the point in your life where you need to take a leap of faith on your own beliefs and hook your life up the way you want it. If you don't make that leap into your own confidence, you'll end up making a New Year's Resolution next year still trying to get this guy. The girlfriend's gone, he thinks creoles are hot (that's you), and stammers at your half-naked questions while he glances at your 9 and a half inch bulge.

You can get this guy, Stormy. You've just got to take a deep enough breath to muster the strength to handle the unexpected. Don't feel alone having to do that either. That's life and we all have been horribly nervous at times when dealing with certain shit. The key is to not let everyone else know that you're nervous. Run it...nuff said.

--"There is no spoon."--

MARCUS.22CM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi, interresting story, your friend isn't gay I think but bisexual , don't drop hints
Rent a gay or bi DVD, and change the outsite, so its looks like a normal sex
First drink a few beers or more and start the DVD together and dont say anything, till he says something, when he want to put it off, you say, no, this is interesting , pretend if your a bit drunk

Succes, means good luck