Gay Strip Clubs

zarzuela

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm planning a trip to Fort Lauderdale and would appreciate any comments/info on Johnny's, Dudes and Boardwalk. Looking forward to the eye candy =)

zarzuela

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been reading great reviews of Silverados in Portland. Anyone here has been there? Thanks!

gbstrom9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In Providence there is a club on Allens Ave called Touch They dance nude and go around the bar the dancers are very friendly letting us touch them for just a few dollars tip. To have a dance you rent the room from the bar and then tip the dancer $50 was enough and the dancer was really well hung student type and I blew his fine cock until he and I came. Secrets in DC is also great with like ten dancers out there all night huge cocks flopping you can tip but not touch their cocks but they put it right in your face. I have not been to Touch in a while does anyone know if it is still open

zarzuela

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just went to Micky's in West Hollywood for the first time and had a fabius time. All dancers keep their speedo or underwear on but they get hard and show a bit of the ir cock and I thought it was great fun!

Reactions: Crg90