Gay SuperBowl ad rejected by CBS

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CBS have said they will not air a commercial from gay dating website ManCrunch during the SuperBowl. You can watch the commercial here.

While the production values are very low, the commercial itself is far from offensive. The most shocking thing about this whole situation is the fact they have refused to air the advert.

Read more about it here.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...what a crappy ad.... I think 2 grad students with a cam could have done better. In them rejecting the ad tho, they have probably gotten more free publicity than that snoozer of an ad would have done so....

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can you imagine the God and Country outrage that would have occurred had an ad like this aired? I mean, they are still so gun-shy over NippleGate with Janet and Justin that they booked the fucking Who to do halftime. I mean, certainly we can find more commercial and tame talent than that, right?

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very shit ad, however there was no reason to disallow it, if it were the exact same ad, just heterosexual, it would have been allowed. We say that we are moving out of the homophobic attitudes as a society, yet if we really think about it; nothing's changing really.

fuck CBS