*GAY* Tips on deepthroating and taking long cock?

dgantt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love sucking cock, really enjoy the feeling of hot cum on my face. Latley have been super eager to get fucked. Had lots of fun doing it as well. But some really long cocks are just to hard to take. I don't seem to have trouble with the width...just the length. Any suggestions on taking long cocks anally or orally? In NYC if someone wants to help me out with practice.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back on the mattress, head off the edge: think of a PEZ dispenser :cool:

Determination and some Elbow Grease and I'd be tickling your tonsils in no time :rolleyes:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a thing I do when I'm deepthroating that really seems to help, although I think it's probably more a psychological trick than a physical one.

Once I'm warmed up, I take a deep breath, and as I let it out I sink further down onto his cock. It seems to let me take more than if I do it any other way.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Once he's at the back of your throat, force your tongue as far out as you can, licking his underside and reaching for his balls. That will flatten out the back of the tongue, reducing the angle of the bend in your throat, and you can then push deeper. Once you've go the hang of that, repeated tongue out/in movement drives him nuts, as does actual tonguing of his balls.

A few other simple tips -
1. Stay well hydrated. The ability to work up plenty of saliva is essential.
2. Until you're certain that you can suppress the gag reflex, try to not have a full stomach.
3. Look at the bend in his cock, if there is one, and align that with the bend in your throat. If he bends upwards, throat him from 69 position.

Have fun!

lowhungballs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've started to use a dildo to stretch my throat in order to accommodate my buddy. He sports a ten inch dick with a huge mushroom head.

It's really helped. I can now have him literally fuck my throat with very little gag reflex.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
pulling the tongue forward helps. I like to lay on my side and take the cock deep from the side instead of the front or back. I also like to HUM when it is deep down my throat - seems to drive the guys wild fromt he vibration. I have taken up to 10 inches with no problems. I am a singer so I guess I know how to relax my throat too.

D

deleted157868

Man, I really want to suck a big long cock. I have perfect control over a muscle in my throat which allows me to put pretty much anything down my throat without me gagging. I want to share my talent with someone else, lol

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
when the head is hitting your gag reflex, you're supposed to pinch yourself. apparently that momentary distraction will override the gag reflex.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sword swallowing and fire eating.

is basically learning to desensitize your gag reflex, learning to control ya breathing and how to calm down.

easy day to day ways... brush the back of your tongue when you brush your teeth. good for cock sucking and keeps ya grill minty fresh.

use a finger to find where exactly your gag kick lives, mine is to the right *my right* of my throats.. anything blunting up against the right side is gonna more difficult. so i angle to the left.

learn to swallow with your mouth open. the motion kinda kills the urp impulse. helps the peen find it's place in the back of your throat and slip down the the throat.

heaps of spit. i usually suck on the boy head to build up a mouthful of spit. a nice wet cock works for so many humpy bumpy things.