Gay-Torrents Invite Req

D_Barry Balzitch

Account Disabled
Media
I have 2 more free invites to GayTorrent.ru. If you want one just to DOWNLOAD a few videos - MOVE ON! The last time I gave out 4 free invites, 2 people NEVER F**KN USED THEM (AHOLES!!) and another 1 used it to download a few videos (COMPLETE WASTE!!).

Again, if you want to join (FOR FREE) a wensite where you can download your own copies of videos and NOT HAVE TO ASK on great sites like this - then contact me! If you just want the lastest SC, CF or XYZ . . . MOVE ON!!!

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was hoping to join the Gay Torrent ru site i thought it was only the first of each month registration was possible.But if you are willing to offer myself a free invite it would be appreciated.

Al.

D_Barry Balzitch

Account Disabled
Media
I was hoping to join the Gay Torrent ru site i thought it was only the first of each month registration was possible.But if you are willing to offer myself a free invite it would be appreciated.

Al.
In order to send it to you I need an email address to sent it to. The email address you use is also the one you use to setup an account. PM me.

angeldjou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well ,since echo20 asked first, I will wait for his email address...if i don't get it, then it will be for the next one...I only have 1 invitation remaining...sorry guys