Gay-Torrents Invite Req

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pardon my stupidity but what is a torrent and what are all the invites about?Guess I am just trying to catch up.lol thanks

Wntabigone

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get the big deal about gay-torrents. I created an account and didn't need anybody's invite. I have access to whatever I want, except for the stuff I have to pay for, which isn't any different than any other pay-for site. I must be missing something, but I don't think I am.

a-crazed-hobo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will try again.info please:confused:

A torrent is a way to upload and share all types of media and applications. On a torrent site, users must usually maintain a certain uploading:downloading ratio to download torrents and new users can only be invited by preexisting members that are in good standing.

Or something like that. Different torrent sites have different rules. You'll also need a program like utorrent or bittorrent to download torrents, which are free to download here:

µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client
BitTorrent - Delivering the World's Content

Hope that helps. Cheers.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A torrent is a way to upload and share all types of media and applications. On a torrent site, users must usually maintain a certain uploading:downloading ratio to download torrents and new users can only be invited by preexisting members that are in good standing.

Or something like that. Different torrent sites have different rules. You'll also need a program like utorrent or bittorrent to download torrents, which are free to download here:

µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client
BitTorrent - Delivering the World's Content

Hope that helps. Cheers.

Thank you.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I already have an account and all, but I have noc lue how to use it! I downloaded utorrent, but... I cant make it work!

hello party boys :) if you have one invite, please share with we in pm :) tnx

evnyc

Just Browsing
Media
would love to have an invite to gay-torrent.org too.
evnyc at hotmail.com
thanks.

Last edited: