Gay under the influence

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you think heterosexual men are just a number of drinks away from a homosexual experience, do you also think that homosexual men are just a few drinks away from a heterosexual experience?

What about women? If you think heterosexual women are just a number of drinks away from a homosexual experience do you also think that homosexual women are just a number of drinks away from a heterosexual experience?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Gay men go straight under the influence.. I can attest to that at least twice.

Straight men also let men suck their dicks under the influence.. it's a win win situation.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
its harmless as long as there are no hard feelings or reservations afterwards. a straight guy, once sobered, may feel confused, violated, or manipulated when he realized that in a drunken stupor he let his football teammate suck him off. just because one enjoys a drunken sexcapade doesn't mean they won't regret it in the morning, hell people have sober sexual experiences that they regret in retrospect.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
curious male + a couple of drinks= experimentation
curious male + several drinks= satisfying m2m fantasies
not 100% of the time but.......

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH - this guy i knew just out of college swore he was gay. I didn't believe him, but w/e. Then at a party, he got wayyyyyyyy-sted and sure enough, fucked a hot girl. And did so again for a couple of weeks. then all of a sudden he was off women. Don't know what happened with that, but yeah. It does happen. I can't figure out why he didn't stay with hot girl.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my friend was telling me about a "straight guy" he tried to discreetly suck off when they were both drunk, the guy ended up telling all his friends that he didn't want the guy to suck him off but he was drink and my friend kept coming onto him and took advantage of him

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
apart from being better lovers, once GAY, always GAY...
ask any str8 guys experience with gays, THEY wont say it publicly, BUT recognise WE suck better... and probably they'll, eventually, turn out GAY too! :D

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
apart from being better lovers, once GAY, always GAY...
ask any str8 guys experience with gays, THEY wont say it publicly, BUT recognise WE suck better... and probably they'll, eventually, turn out GAY too! :D

LOL!!!! I think we'd get along very nicely.

As drunk as I've been in the past, and with pussy easily attainable, it's never been of interest to me. Sorry. So I guess I don't believe a truly 100% Str8 guy will go 'Gay' for a drunken experience. I think it's a <100% Str8 guy's way of having the excuse for enjoying it, rather than just admitting he has the stats that let him swing.

If it were me, and I had that potential, I'd be swinging like a barndoor in windstorm! I'm ever so greedy....:rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hellboy, that's my thoughts, exactly.

100% straight + (any number of) drinks = still 100% straight.

100% gay + (any number of) drinks = still 100% gay.

(Any)% bisexual + (any number of) drinks = whatever is needed for the situation.

The "I only did it because I was drunk" excuse is kind of pitiful. It gives someone permission to do something he wants to do, but usually doesn't, because he's ashamed of it. Alcohol relaxes inhibitions; it does not create attractions that don't already exist.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hellboy, that's my thoughts, exactly.

100% straight + (any number of) drinks = still 100% straight.

100% gay + (any number of) drinks = still 100% gay.

(Any)% bisexual + (any number of) drinks = whatever is needed for the situation.

The "I only did it because I was drunk" excuse is kind of pitiful. It gives someone permission to do something he wants to do, but usually doesn't, because he's ashamed of it. Alcohol relaxes inhibitions; it does not create attractions that don't already exist.

They should teach this in Algebra. LOL!

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men are sexual animals. What ever it takes. But gay men would probably rather jerk off. Sorry ladies!!!