Gay undertakers?

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Not sure where to put this besides here, so here's the question.
Any of you work as an undertaker or helper in a funeral home?
I don't like looking at the deceased but I imagine I would be a little curious to check out cocks on certain good-looking dead guys. No hanky-panky or anything like that but just to see how much they had/have. Being naked on the embombing table, with nothing but a sheet covering, wouldn't you be a little nosey?

Reactions: dreamer20

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am a funeral director. I have embalmed (not "embombed") many dead men. You see them naked. I have also seen many dead women. To think of them in a sexual way is totally perverted. I've seen many penes, I've seen many boobs. Let me just say that 99% of the population--young and old--need to keep their clothes on at all times!

Never once did I think of doing anything with a dead person. It's all so clinical. Just like a doctor examining a patient. You are removed from the whole process.

If you have any remote fascination with dead bodies, all I can say is that you are twisted. Sorry...

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, that's a bit of a weird question. I understand you don't mean anything sexual by it, it's just curiousity, but I think it's important to have respect for the dead. Do you want someone playing with your junk when you pass? I have a hard time understnding how anyone could have a sexual attraction to a corpse.

Off the topic a bit, have you heard of "angel lust?" It's when a man's penis becomes erect at the time of death (usually when the death is traumatic), I think it can also happen as a result of rigor mortis. Prepstudinsc, have you ever encountered this? Any more insight?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Mighty Joe said:
Any of you work as an undertaker or helper in a funeral home?
I don't like looking at the deceased but I imagine I would be a little curious to check out cocks on certain good-looking dead guys. No hanky-panky or anything like that but just to see how much they had/have. Being naked on the embombing table, with nothing but a sheet covering, wouldn't you be a little nosey?

Mighty Joe you give viewing the dead a whole new meaning. How kinky, yet disturbed, and kinky. :ponder: I'm thinking about you taking a peep, but I wouldn't.
Yes, I would laugh, but I won't be the lookout. Well... No.

lol dreamer20

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
OK guys....I probably shouldn't have posted this. I'm not perverted in wanting to see the dead naked. In fact, I have a fear of walking in the wrong room whever I go to pay my respects at a funeral home when someone I know has died.
Sorry for the post. Maybe the moderator(s) will delete the damn thing.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You should have no fear of walking in the wrong room at a funeral home. There would be all kinds of signs warning "Hazardous Materials" and "Private" and in most states, the door would be locked requiring a key or a punch code to get in. If, for some reason, you found yourself wandering down the hallway to the embalming room, the funeral home staff would probably steer you the right way very quickly. It's not like it's in open access to the general public.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
To share a happy memory with my new friends and remember the good laugh I had with my old ones.:wink: