Gay Virgin...kinda

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive never sucked a dick before, i want to, it a regular fantasy, but something about it seems un-masculine. i got my dick sucked by some guys, but no sex, nor did i get on my knees. I think id be good at it, i mean, i am with girls...but thats different, i think. and anal hurts soo bad. why does it all hav to suck so damn much...any help?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive never sucked a dick before, i want to, it a regular fantasy, but something about it seems un-masculine. i got my dick sucked by some guys, but no sex, nor did i get on my knees. I think id be good at it, i mean, i am with girls...but thats different, i think. and anal hurts soo bad. why does it all hav to suck so damn much...any help?

There's nothing un-masculine about sucking cock! If you enjoy it and he enjoys it, it's two men enjoying being with another man, enjoying another man's masculinity, literally. Men give the best head anyway, so giving great head is something men can do for other men! Don't worry about it so much and do what you want to do!

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems un-masculine to you because you probably perceive receiving a penis in the mouth (or any orifice) as an inherently submissive act. And masculinity norms being what they are, being submissive is perceived as being feminine. But sucking a dick doesn't have to be either feminine or submissive. There isn't really a quick fix to this, because it's rooted in the mind. It's something you have to work on overcoming. If you're looking to suck a dick, be aggressive about it and in doing it.

despereaux

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally agree with moreno. I mean, a little change would be good sometime and I have no problems with girls. I mean for example, when I'm super horny I think about guys, and then when I come I find it SO unattractive and it grosses me out. Weird huh.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sexuality is a complicated part of human physiology and psychology. That's why sometimes a certain fantasy might turn us on and an hour later might seem gross. It all depends on who it's with. If you trust the girl or guy you're having sex with, then it will all be cool because that other person will still be your friend even after you've had sex with them. Relax and explore. No judgments.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sexuality is a complicated part of human physiology and psychology. That's why sometimes a certain fantasy might turn us on and an hour later might seem gross. It all depends on who it's with. If you trust the girl or guy you're having sex with, then it will all be cool because that other person will still be your friend even after you've had sex with them. Relax and explore. No judgments.

Hung Jon is very wise here, as well as being very hung.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you want it to work out for you, it will happen. On the notion of it being "un-masculine," that's primarily all in your own perception of masculinity. But not all gay men act femininely, I know many gay men who would challenge your perceptions of what's masc/femme.

So, if you want to try sucking a dick... thats fine... but if you're primary fear for not doing it is that you'll look less masculine, maybe you should alter your feelings about it. You're going to be just as masculine both during and after the act as you are right now.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing un-masculine about sucking cock!

You're confusing the terms male and masculine. There's nothing masculine about guys sucking cock. Masculinity is a trait of behaving in ways considered typical for men. Since sucking cock is a behavior found with gay or confused straight men, I don't think it can be considered masculine.

Besides, isn't the point of being gay to be anti-masculine? I mean, let's be real here. The stereotypical gay man didn't get the nickname, Twinkle-toes or Fairy from being the embodiment of masculinity.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Besides, isn't the point of being gay to be anti-masculine? I mean, let's be real here. The stereotypical gay man didn't get the nickname, Twinkle-toes or Fairy from being the embodiment of masculinity.

Are you trying to start shit? It seems like the only experience you've had with gay men is through hearsay and stereotypes. I understand your reasoning for your first paragraph, but it just sounds like a voice of ignorance. It's virtually as awful if I were to make a statement claiming that all straight men were asinine woman-haters. And that wouldn't necessarily make you appear more masculine either. On the other hand, when a woman wears a pair of pants... an article of clothing typically considered "masculine" no one challenges it. However, back in the early 20's, it was a scandal. Today, pants on women can be just as feminine in appearance as a skirt. If you have a discomfort in regard to gay men or femininely-acting men or a fear of being perceived as less masculine, then I hope that you too can find your moment of enlightenment.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're confusing the terms male and masculine. There's nothing masculine about guys sucking cock. Masculinity is a trait of behaving in ways considered typical for men. Since sucking cock is a behavior found with gay or confused straight men, I don't think it can be considered masculine.

Are you serious? Many comments on this thread are just excellent and then this one pops up and I just stop in my tracks. You actually think guys set out to be gay to be LESS masculine? Oh man...were does one begin??? On behalf of the Gay agenda...please stay straight. Meanwhile girl, I need to put on my go go boots and fake tits and go to the market to pick up some perfume.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a builder, a regular guy who likes to hike and be in the woods, who doesn't care about clothes or cologne, who nobody thinks is gay until i tell them. And, oh yeah, I suck cock. I,ve slept with women and made them very happy. Masculine has nothing to do with sexual preference. I know some very swishy, very straight guys. These are the guys they beat up in high school to prove their own masculinity.

Indybottombiguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I agree with this guy. The person getting fucked or sucking cock is not in a masculine position. When most people think of gay men, the image of "The Rock"
(SC)The_Rock_Photo.jpg
doesn't come to mind; however, Christopher Lowell
christopher_lowell_chair.jpg
does.

I accept that when I'm on my knees sucking cock or getting my ass pounded, that I'm not looking very masculine. However, when I interact with people in normal situations (not on my knees stuffed full of cock), I am masculine.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

An ignoramus is someone who is not only ignorant, but ignorant of the fact that they are ignorant.

Yes, I am sure you have seen many effeminate gay men.

And I am equally sure that you have assumed many very masculine men to be straight, when in fact they are gay.

You can look, and behave in all the manners considered typically male, and still be homosexual.
In fact.. in a large sense, homosexuality, for men, is pretty much the Literal Love of everything Male.

A well built, lean and well groomed physique is certainly masculine... but it is not as typical of straight men as it is of gay men.

Honestly... some of the most stereotypically masculine men I have ever met dearly loved to suck a cock.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You know, I could be inflammatory and claim that sucking cock is a LOT more masculine than sucking pussy! But I shan't.

And I don't think there was anything unmasculine about the guy I've been fucking lately - a 6'6 shaven-headed man-mountain security guard. Hell, one of the first guys I fucked was a gang-master on a pipline-laying project and he drove us back to my place in a works van with a concrete-mixer in the back.

The irony is that Notaguru's argument was popular in the gay movement in the 1970s and 80s when gay politics were strongly influenced by feminism. But we eventually realised the self-oppression implicit in that and mostly moved on to celebrate our masculinity. The gay scene is much more varied nowadays. And that's just the out-gay scene. Which is only a tiny fraction of the men who have sex with men.

Lol, when I looked at Notaguru's avatar, I expected to see 100% gay, location San Francisco and stuck in the past! I was quite shocked to see a straight guy posting this.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed. Let me take you for a few runs down the drag strip in my car I built.

Then we'll go up in northern Michigan on the 2 track up to my cabin. We'll have to cut wood for the night so bring your muscles and your sharp axe. Don't wear cologne - its too femmy, and attracts the black bears.

There are masculine gay guys out there. The biggest trouble straight men have, is identifying who's gay, and who's straight.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

No, the "point" of being gay is that a man's brain is hardwired to be attracted to other men.

Do you really think that gay men strive to be effeminate? There's evidence that gay brains are "feminized" in certain areas, but I've never heard anyone say that gay men are "anti-masculine".

I think your definition of "masculine" may be different from how most of us here define the word.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're confusing the terms male and masculine. There's nothing masculine about guys sucking cock. Masculinity is a trait of behaving in ways considered typical for men. Since sucking cock is a behavior found with gay or confused straight men, I don't think it can be considered masculine. Besides, isn't the point of being gay to be anti-masculine? I mean, let's be real here. The stereotypical gay man didn't get the nickname, Twinkle-toes or Fairy from being the embodiment of masculinity.

You're really an ass, aren't you? First, most gay men are masculine. It's only the nonmasculine ones that are easily picked out of a crowd and called "twinkle-toes" or "fairy," and they are the minority of all gay men. Second, I define masculinity based on a man's character and actions for and with others that reflect his character; no one should be called masculine or nonmasculine primarily or solely on what they do in the privacy of a bedroom. (The more masculinity were defined by stereotypically heterosexual sexual behaviors, beliefs, and actions, the more straight men would fail the test anyway, yet easily could seem quite masculine in every other way.) Being gay is not "anti-masculine"; being gay is nonheterosexual. There is a big difference.