Gay Virgin...kinda

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're really an ass, aren't you?

I don't know if he's really "an ass". I think a lot of people just don't know many gay guys (or they think they don't know many), so they go by the stereotypical images in their minds.

It's ignorant, but I think it's part of what we have to deal with in being an "invisible" minority, meaning that, because most gay guys aren't obviously gay, it's easy for non-gays to carry the stereotypes in their minds for a long time without being challenged.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When you are new you will figure out what you like and what you don't like when having sex.

Me personally I like to give head, but I don't like to receive. I like to top, but I don't like being a bottom.

As long as you feel comfortable just experiment

D

deleted15807

You're confusing the terms male and masculine. There's nothing masculine about guys sucking cock. Masculinity is a trait of behaving in ways considered typical for men. Since sucking cock is a behavior found with gay or confused straight men, I don't think it can be considered masculine.

Besides, isn't the point of being gay to be anti-masculine? I mean, let's be real here. The stereotypical gay man didn't get the nickname, Twinkle-toes or Fairy from being the embodiment of masculinity.

First paragraph OK. Second not so much.