Media

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....:laughing:

....:eek:

Yeah, so you noticed that over-the-top cockney too. Seriously, who writes like that?

Erm, cockneys? :tongue:

Location France - Nationality British for sure.

'Arris' = compelling
Scrumpyjack Avatar = british cider company probably chosen for its seperate Scrumpy (hot, sexy, tasty) and Jack, probably his name, also english.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I asked the question because I do not know the answer!!
Savvy?
Or shall I post it in French?

Uhh guy,
alwaysguessing posted where you stated "rotten answer", which explains my text, which you highlighted and asked for an explanation.

Really, seriously doubting your self claimed education and history :rolleyes:

FemmeBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scrumpy Jack, why are you trying to sound like an old Andy Cap comic? Who drops their Hs in typing?

This is the most ridiculous trolling thread I've ever read.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I apologise before I start I really don.t know how delicate this question is or whether asking it is politically correct albeit I am sure its been asked before...somewhere...
Anyway can you homosexual chaps please tell me what attracts you to another blokes bum? I can think of nothing more revolting than wanting to stick my willy into another blokes hairy bum. Of course thats a personal choice, agreed, but....
I can see why lesbians are attracted to each other cos girlies, well most of them, look, feel and smell nice. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you chaps of the other persuasion aren't nice looking or don't smell nice but whether you like it or not you are still a bloke and all the waxing in the world ain't going to change the way the hair grows on your bum!!

Well, as a gay guy...I will say that even if I tell you --you still wouldn't understand. You aren't into guys. I think that if you realize that people are sexually attracted to someone...you can appreciate the diversity...aside from it not being your cup of tea.

As a gay guy, I don't have the slightest desire to fuck a woman.
But straight guys do, I can appreciate that for what you are in spite of me not wanting to fuck a woman. I don't find the woman's shape and feel desirable. But because I don't feel that way towards women...that doesn't mean that she ain't the hottest beyotch on the planet...I just don't have that urge to fuck her in the way I would like to fuck a hot man.

I do know some straight men who fuck women in the bum. Not to say that it is the same as a man butt.

I think that some men are quite hot. Some have really nice asses. If those guys wore hot pants, I would be the happiest hard on in the world. :smile:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
oh dude

just put it in me right now ok? talk dirty in the accent when u do tho

That's a deal mate :wink:

Have you watched much Eastenders lately? :biggrin1:

No I fucking hate Eastenders and the Eastend, I'm from Lambeth not the Eastend, I'm a proper Cockney, part of my family are from the Borough near Southwark Cathedral. The real deal.

Eastenders is so annoying because there just aren't enough black and asian people in it for it to be realistic.

oh wait i just looked at ur gallery

ouch

second thoughts, LOL

Tease :tongue:

Yer bloomin smart fer a Cockney, ain't ye? :wink:

E's a sad arse, ain't e?

Yeah an I can make me own mark an all. Yeah e's a shit-cunt. :eek: :tongue:

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scrumpyjack, if gay men have chosen to be attracted to men, then straight men must have chosen to be attracted to women. So you aren't biologically attracted to women, you chose to be so? You have got it the wrong way round. Some men are attracted to men and so they are gay. Some men are attracted to women and so they are straight. You can choose with whom you have sex, but not to whom you are attracted. Many gay men spend their early years having sex with women, in order to conform with society or religious restrictions.

All human beings are covered in body hair all over, however, women's body hair tends to be lighter in colour, shorter and more downy, so seems less "hairy". Actually many gay men do not like body hair, both on themselves and others and go for the waxed look. There are plenty of other men, usually called "bears", who really like lots of body hair, and some even specifically like a really hairy arse.

Very few men, gay or straight, want to get shit on their cock. Would you get a bell-end full of shit if you stuck your cock up a woman's arse? Is a man's arse full of shit but a woman's arse is not? Generally, no one wants to have sex (anal or otherwise) when they have an arse full of shit, so they make sure they take a dump beforehand.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I apologise before I start I really don.t know how delicate this question is or whether asking it is politically correct albeit I am sure its been asked before...somewhere...
Anyway can you homesexual chaps please tell me what attracts you to another blokes bum? I can think of nothing more revolting than wanting to stick my willy into another blokes hairy bum. Of course thats a personal choice, agreed, but....
I can see why lesbians are attracted to each other cos girlies, well most of them, look, feel and smell nice. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you chaps of the other persuasion aren't nice looking or don't smell nice but whether you like it or not you are still a bloke and all the waxing in the world ain't going to change the way the hair grows on your bum!!
Please do not take offence as I said I accept the homosexual community much the same way as I accept the 'god squad'.
bon courage!!

I CHOSE to be gay? HA! You really think we choose to be gay?
What makes you think its a choice?

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyway can you homesexual chaps please tell me what attracts you to another blokes bum?
I'm not interested in every guy's ass. Just some of them. (So don't worry. Your ass might be safe around me.) Male asses can be beautifully shaped. This guy has an amazing ass, in my opinion. Maybe gay guys appreciate the male form, that's all.