Sexy Member
Media

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erm, cockneys? :tongue:

Location France - Nationality British for sure.

'Arris' = compelling
Scrumpyjack Avatar = british cider company probably chosen for its seperate Scrumpy (hot, sexy, tasty) and Jack, probably his name, also english.
Nice try!
English not British.
Cockney, no not quite but close.
Jack!? Nope but keep guessing.

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as a gay guy...I will say that even if I tell you --you still wouldn't understand. You aren't into guys. I think that if you realize that people are sexually attracted to someone...you can appreciate the diversity...aside from it not being your cup of tea.

As a gay guy, I don't have the slightest desire to fuck a woman. But straight guys do, I can appreciate that for what you are in spite of me not wanting to fuck a woman. I don't find the woman's shape and feel desirable. But because I don't feel that way towards women...that doesn't mean that she ain't the hottest beyotch on the planet...I just don't have that urge to fuck her in the way I would like to fuck a hot man.

I do know some straight men who fuck women in the bum. Not to say that it is the same as a man butt.

I think that some men are quite hot. Some have really nice asses. If those guys wore hot pants, I would be the happiest hard on in the world. :smile:
Well said that man.. The most succint, literate and understandable answer to date. Thankyou invisibleman. I don't care if you are AC, DC, hetrosexual bisexual whatever. All I wanted to know was why a blokes bum was more appealing than a girls. Not a particularly hard question was it?
I know why I like women as I have said, because they are warm, cuddly look and smell nice and like a piece of nice jewelry they are nice to have on your arm. Also because of the way they think and act it makes for a nice challenge. Plus most of the girls I have ever known and have had the pleasure of satisfying my sexual needs with have not had hairy arses!!

Fnord

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
May I just chime in with another little note. I really don't know whether this will help to clarify things any further to the OP, but since I am enjoying a cup of coffee and have some time on my hands....
I believe your original question was why gay men are attracted to a hairy arse and later on you ask why would anyone be interested in engaging in anal sex. Correct me if I am wrong.
I shall not address the point of a hairy arse specifically, since many other posters have addressed the issue of personal taste in that matter. However, with regards to the choice for anal sex let me try to elucidate. I assume that as a heterosexual you enjoy vaginal sex, right? It is pleasureable to rub your penis in and out of a vagina, simple. Perhaps you also enjoy oral sex; it is pleasurable to have your penis rubbed by a tongue plus lips, simple. Now, let's move on to bisexual or homosexual men. Yes, they can enjoy oral sex in the same way you do. Same rubbing/friction equation, right? A penis is a penis - it responds to the same kind of physical stimulation whether you are heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. Now, AMAZINGLY, there is another orifice we human beings possess. And someone long ago discovered that if you stick your penis in there, you actually get a similar rubbing/friction sensation. Yes, we know it's an exit, yes we know it's for excretion, but we can clean it - we have the technology. So, all else being equal, why NOT use the exit for physical pleasure? Simple. I hope this clarifies why anal sex is not restricted to an individual's sexual persuasion. And who knows, perhaps this helps to answer your original question too.

Live long and proper (with or without anal sex)

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are multiple communications problems here.

The first is that as the OP's posts go on they degenerate into the "lyrics" of a homophobic individual. This offends the audience from which he is trying to seek an answer to his question.

I identify as gay, early in my life I was engaged to be married in a heterosexual marriage and fortunately saved myself and a really great female a great deal of heartache by calling it off. I would, to this day, and that broken engagement was nearly 30 years ago go great distances for the female in question because she was a great person. But, I realized over time that the relationship actually working was what the problem was. She was a great human being, but my genetic wiring made her really lousy sex. In bed she was no where near as good as the males I was also bedding. The best joke I can make was that "her blowjobs sucked". She came from a very religious family background and when I met her, I do understand that her sexual experience was nil, I also know that she was inhibited enough that it probably was not going to get better. Intercourse with her was a problem in that she suffered from several uterine/ovarian problems. There were certain times of "the month" that she was in discomfort from these medical conditions and was not able to have intercourse without a great deal of pain. She wanted children and had planned on a hysterectomy after a family had been created. When in HS I dated a girl that looked like a Playboy centerfold and I got what I wanted there too. The truth is that for me it still did not work well and I doubt that a relationship would have worked with her either. I did not begin to discover my own sexuality until I was well into College.

Sexual orientation is in the end genetic, but, it takes exploration and self-realization to get to where it takes all of us.

While George Bernard Shaw once stated: "The English and the Americans are two peoples separated by a common language", it is not that simple for sexual orientation.

While no gay man can fully understand the mechanisms of arousal in a completely heterosexual man, the converse is also true in that no heterosexual man can fully understand the same mechanisms in a gay man either.

Those gay males that like anal intercourse and have experienced vaginal intercourse will when comparing the two state that the shape and grip of an anal canal on their penis is "better". It is certainly just as satisfying and in essence gay men do not miss out on anything sexually except child bearing talents.

Those who claim bisexuality seem to find both locations to be equally satisfying or they simply would not do it.

Also to be considered is that the cleanliness and other things of both anal and vaginal canals can be equally problematic. I have a 21 year old Niece who is a living monument to vaginal yeast infections amongst other things. The odors she emits most of the time are the equivalent of rotting flesh such as rodents dying inside the walls of a home. Some women, after a period if they do not practice proper vaginal hygiene can be pretty bad, but again to a percentage of men this smell has an erotic quality. To others it smells like rotting fish in large numbers.

The one thing I see is that the OP wants a very simple answer to a very complicated question that in all reality will be in debate for many years yet to come.

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so explain why u give a shit in the first place? its bizzarre
What is there to explain?
I wanted to know, is that a crime?
Surely as a homosexual you must be interested in the likes and dislikes of hetrosexuals?
OK so you are not in that case I apologise for the question. But thats all it was a question cos I was interested.

D_Gladhand Glassnads III

Experimental Member
Media
What is there to explain?
I wanted to know, is that a crime?
Surely as a homosexual you must be interested in the likes and dislikes of hetrosexuals?
OK so you are not in that case I apologise for the question. But thats all it was a question cos I was interested.

i dont have enough interest in why a guy finds a girl attractive to make a bone headed thread and repeatedly make offensive comments about str8 people over and over and over and over and over

just like why i dont have any real interest in trying to understand why a young asian guy would date an old white guy, or why str8 guys like fake tits, or anything else about sex that i dont relate to

whats the point?

u werent curious, u were trolling

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyway can you homesexual chaps please tell me what attracts you to another blokes bum? I can think of nothing more revolting than wanting to stick my willy into another blokes hairy bum. Of course thats a personal choice, agreed, but....
whether you like it or not you are still a bloke and all the waxing in the world ain't going to change the way the hair grows on your bum!!

Does this mean that you would consider gay sex as long as it wasn't anal? :rolleyes:

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scrumpyjack: you either live in a counterpoint universe or you've been at the zider
Neither!!
Dear Scrumpyjack.........You are a f%$%ing idiot.
So what does the above comment make you - mupp!

i dont have enough interest in why a guy finds a girl attractive to make a bone headed thread and repeatedly make offensive comments about str8 people over and over and over and over and over

just like why i dont have any real interest in trying to understand why a young asian guy would date an old white guy, or why str8 guys like fake tits, or anything else about sex that i dont relate to

whats the point?

u werent curious, u were trolling
I apologise for making boneheaded offensive comments it was never my intention for doing so but.....
In my defence if some one makes a boneheaded comment to me my macho side makes me want to respond. As I said I am deeply sorry if I have offended some of you guys.
OK with you are not interested in other peoples sexuality and why they feel that way. Thats your choice. As I keep saying (another 'over again'!!) I am nothing more than curious. I can't say I was trolling because I do not understand what trolling is!
Does this mean that you would consider gay sex as long as it wasn't anal? :rolleyes:
Define Gay sex.
I kiss my son and my dad when he was alive. Does that make me gay?
Does Gay sex involve things like mutual masterbation, blowjobs?
If yes probably not/
So whats your point?

Last edited:

Jacknoir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To Scrumpyjack,

I regard myself a Straight-Living/Looking kind of Guy. But I am definately 'Bi' in terms of sexual attraction. Interesting point, whilst i'm a good lover. I dont do ANAL, with Women or Men (like You, the idea of sex with a Hairy Man is'nt a 'turn-on'!).
One Question, what's 'ScrumpyJack' doing in France?.

D_Shermie Shtoinkle

Experimental Member
Media
I couldn't believe it when i read this threat, but for some reason he was more worried about a man fancying anohter man's hairy ass then the whole sexuality issue.
If your thinking about it so badly maybe you should try it.