Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No as I said English
You an Essex boy?
Again no.
James? Jim? John? Jake? Joel? Jeffrey? IS J RIGHT?...OH 'jay'? :biggrin1:
Oh dear yet again No Not doing too well are you
To Scrumpyjack,
One Question, what's 'ScrumpyJack' doing in France?.
We live in France because we do not wish to live in England
Is that OK?
I couldn't believe it when i read this threat, but for some reason he was more worried about a man fancying anohter man's hairy ass then the whole sexuality issue.
If your thinking about it so badly maybe you should try it.
Try it? No thank you. I will derieve no pleasure from that sexual act. Believe me!

Last edited:

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
retyped:
actually thing that from a physical and mental point of view, anal man-on-man sex far extends all other sex in it'sgreatness and depth of pleasure.

I can both receive and 'get' at the same time. More than twice as good as vaggie sex

Anus could receive about 18 inches (9 inches to second pleasure point, while the average vagina could only do)

like some kind of wonderful and beautiful violen from heaven itself. It's not only it's astoundingly aesthetic quality, but i enjoy how my rod of quartz works it's cords and how it works in beautiful symbiosis with everything else that resembles it's body. heavenly music

You just kind of feel iniside and intwined in all the beauty that forms us the way we are formed. I guess it's the bit of the same way str8 people see str8 sex, only much deeper, plus you've got another pleasure place too

In the future we'll all be gay men:)

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen!!!
:kiss: :hug:

This thread is baiting, couched with solicitation of discussion, when no actual discussion is wanted.

I'm not so sure. I'm getting the sense that he might have had a genuine query, but he asked it with poor tact and bad communication. Couple that with the usual phenomenon of hypersensitive PC reactiveness, i.e. calling him a troll, closet-case, and generally not taking him seriously, and he decided it wasn't worth trying to be civil.

I could be wrong though. It's just a theory.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Amen!!!
:kiss: :hug:

This thread is baiting, couched with solicitation of discussion, when no actual discussion is wanted.

QFT

I'm not so sure. I'm getting the sense that he might have had a genuine query, but he asked it with poor tact and bad communication. Couple that with the usual phenomenon of hypersensitive PC reactiveness, i.e. calling him a troll, closet-case, and generally not taking him seriously, and he decided it wasn't worth trying to be civil.

I could be wrong though. It's just a theory.

Ah OK so his query was genuine, but people reading it as disingenuous is "hypersensitive PC reactiveness", very interesting theory. Very interesting indeed...

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
retyped:
actually thing that from a physical and mental point of view, anal man-on-man sex far extends all other sex in it'sgreatness and depth of pleasure.

I can both receive and 'get' at the same time. More than twice as good as vaggie sex

Anus could receive about 18 inches (9 inches to second pleasure point, while the average vagina could only do)

like some kind of wonderful and beautiful violen from heaven itself. It's not only it's astoundingly aesthetic quality, but i enjoy how my rod of quartz works it's cords and how it works in beautiful symbiosis with everything else that resembles it's body. heavenly music

You just kind of feel iniside and intwined in all the beauty that forms us the way we are formed. I guess it's the bit of the same way str8 people see str8 sex, only much deeper, plus you've got another pleasure place too

In the future we'll all be gay men:)
Thankyou another good answer. I am beginning to understand. Whats str8 stand for?

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What? is that English?
Oh sorry should have realised you are American!

No. In America we speak American, which developed since the settlers brought English. There is some American History for you! :D This has got to be the most entertaining thread, I wish I could write fiction this well!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
No. In America we speak American, which developed since the settlers brought English. There is some American History for you! :D This has got to be the most entertaining thread, I wish I could write fiction this well!

It's actually American English, a dialect of the greater English language family which includes British English, Hiberno-English, Australian English etc, American English isn't quite a separate language yet :wink:

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why do some people like okra? They didn't choose to like it.

omg okra!! gag me! but then I dont like pussy that much either. does okra make you straight?

and what about guys that like sticking their dicks up a girls bum? or gals that like licking hairy arses. hmmmm

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is there to explain?
I wanted to know, is that a crime?
Surely as a homosexual you must be interested in the likes and dislikes of hetrosexuals?
OK so you are not in that case I apologise for the question. But thats all it was a question cos I was interested.

Hey Scrumpy if you don't mind me answering your question. I think it may be in the way we are wired. I have had sex with women and it felt wrong for all the reasons that it felt right to you. They were soft and squishy were I wanted hard and the smell totally turned me off. Just smelling a woman's sweat is a total NO for me. Almost all the opposites apply for me. I like it that a man is hard( so no unfit guys for me). I like the way guys smell( some guys more then others). I can look at a beautiful woman and appreciate her aesthetically. Some straight guys( my father for one ) thinks that all gay guys hate women. I think all the drag queens in the world put the lie to that. I can respect women for the people they are I'm just not sexually attracted to them.

However the scent of some sweaty men makes my dick hard long before I am aware in my head of whats going on. Also , I can see a guy with hairy legs and shorts out of the corner of my eye and not be consciously aware of it and then realize I'm standing in the grocery store line with a raging hardon and have to look around for what bought that on and then really notice the guy.

So I definitely think its the wiring. If you are interested in women it would make sense that everything about them turns you on.
Some straight guys get so upset if a gay guy comes on to them. But really they should look it the same way as if an ugly girl hit on them. You just smile and say no thank you because they are really paying you a compliment. In your mind you are thinking they are somehow saying you are gay but in reality in their minds they are thinking how masculine you look to them( and thats always a personal preference kind of thing) and its really a compliment to you.
Hope that helps

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasn't a retort, it was a remark (an observation in fact), there's a difference. If you were looking for retorts, and the kind of vaguely uncivil badinage that implies perhaps you should resort to your usual M.O. of winding up female members down in Women's Issues.

Perhaps you should :blowjob:

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's actually American English, a dialect of the greater English language family which includes British English, Hiberno-English, Australian English etc, American English isn't quite a separate language yet :wink:
Sorry no not quite its bastardised Englised, made of English and all the other languages from all the foreign nationals that America harbours.
Much the same as our English is becoming 'init'