[gay] Weird pickup incident on a bus!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by marwan80, Dec 2, 2008.

1. marwan80

marwan80 New Member

So here I am on my commute back home after working for 11 and half hours. I arrive to my train station and this guy just gets all over me and starts asking me really random questions to just get a conversation going. I get on my bus, and this guy - who had the worst breath ever! - sits next to me and starts trying to feel me up and talk. He kept asking so many personal questions (when were you born...etc.) and I kept telling him: "That's personal, I'm not answering your questions" at one point he asks me if I’m married! That was quite odd.

Ignoring all his questions, he then tells me: "I'm really attracted to you". I responded by saying: "I'm flattered, thank you" and then he asks for my number (this all happened in less than 1 and a half minute btw) and I say: "not today bud" (to which he acts by giving me his number) and as I get off the first stop, he says: "I feel I shouldn't leave you alone" which I respond to: "no, please, I insist" and then... then, the worst pickup line comes along: "I'm really good at blowing". O.M.G., I started gagging! I didn’t want to imagine this bad breath ugly guy going down on me - gross!!!

Now, what’s even more interesting is that he has posted a “missed connection” post on Craigslist telling me to contact him so that he’ll “tell me what he wants to do to me”.

I kind of feel like a jerk posting all this to members of LPSG, but I really had to share this. But, does anyone agree that is a bad pickup line? What would you do different? As pompous as this may sound, I am a good looking guy and this guy… bless his heart, only a mother would love!

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

You should have told him that you weren't interested at all. And said repeatedly and very nice.

3. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

Weird @$$ dude!

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Sounds crazy, trust your instincts!

5. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have no trouble thwarting unwanted advances...

just be direct...they have to know without a doubt that you have zero interest and that it will NEVER happen...

and I wouldn't feel bad about it, either...

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like love. Good luck on your journey together through life. So happy you both hit it off and know it is right. I suggest moving in together really fast and signing a long lease:nana:

7. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    God I hope you are changing your travel habits to avoid that train from now on! That dude is gonna stalk you till the end of time!

8. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

LOL, it seems to be a stereotype that gay guys come on very strong, and want to hook-up with you as soon as they lay eyes on you. I have a similar story:

I was talking to a local guy for the first time on AIM. I was doing my best to make jokes, asking about his recent vacation, etc. Then out of nowhere, he blurts out "I wish I were there holding you. I love you. . .is it too soon to say that?" Keep in mind that we'd been talking for a total of five minutes at this point, and that we hadn't even spoken in person yet. Being kind and not wanting to cause trouble, I told him that it was, in fact, too soon and that it's just his horniness talking; That he should jerk off and go to sleep.

Ugh. . .I won't derail your thread by getting into the other drama that he wound up causing, but my point is: You can't be nice and just try not to say anything when it comes to dealing people for sex/relationships; You'll either never get your point across, or they'll just mistaken your kindness for weakness/timidness, and try to walk all over you.

You handled an awkward situation just about as well as you could have. If I were you, I would have been scared to death that he was going to follow me home/knife me/infect me with HIV/something.

9. o0o_chris_o0o

o0o_chris_o0o New Member

You should have just told him you were married, or have a bf.

10. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

My gut is almost always right....you made a good call to snuff it early on bro. I was at a straight sports bar (I dont like gay clubs) a couple weeks ago and this attractive guy I was shooting the shit with mentioned blowing me....out of the blue. He was hot and all, but my gut said stay away so I left.

11. JasonLane

JasonLane New Member

Wow...a very one sided love at first sight.

12. chilufya

chilufya Member

Or you could have just punched him in the throat...

Draft saved Draft deleted