Gaydar, Boobie-vision, Bulge-alert

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
My Boobie-vision works very well from a long range but takes control of my head and I can't not look if there are nice boobs bouncing along.

It seems that boobie-vision works like some kind of natural male instinct, forcing me to stare even though I know that it isn't polite! :015: :boobies2:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:
It seems that boobie-vision works like some kind of natural male instinct, forcing me to stare even though I know that it isn't polite! :015: :boobies2:
Don't you hate that!?

I swear, it's like... I know I'm not supposed to look, and I know how much trouble it'll be if I get caught... but even as I'm telling these things to myself, I keep right on looking.

I remember maybe a month back, I got in the back seat of a car with 3 other people - I got the window seat next to this girl a little younger than I with a friggin huge chest. Like 36D I'd say, and on her small frame they just looked so perfect and round and beautiful and God! I just could not not look at them - and I was practically sitting on top of her! Still to this day I don't know how I didn't get caught... or at the very least told to stop (really don't see how she couldn't have noticed :biggrin1: ). But the whole time I just remember half of my brain telling the eyes not to look and the other half of the my brain trying to come up with excuses to look. Such as, 'hey, I wonder what those trees over there look like?' so that I could look across the car and thus glance at the chest. And then I'd look and say to myself, 'okay, good, you got your look, now stop...' and after only like 15 seconds it'd be like I totally forgot what they looked like so I had to look again :rolleyes:.

Breasts turn some of us guys into total animals I guess, but when I think about it... I wouldn't have it any other way, heh.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dongalong said:
Gaydar:
How do gays recognise other gays?
How can you tell between a gay and a hetero metrosexual?

I have a buddy who totally says he does not have gaydar.

His tactic, then, is to wear a t-shirt that has a saying that has a different meaning within the gay community (i.e., WOOF! or "Cubs"). Then he just looks for the guys checking his t-shirt and him out extra hard.

My gaydar, however, works fine. I know a guy is gay when he is sucking my dick or I am riding him like the pig bottom that he is.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gillette said:
But how can you be really sure?
If he isn't hiding a copy of "Big Uns" somewhere, you might be safe in your assumption of his sexuality.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reviving this thread rather than starting my own. ( the search function DOES work!)

My gaydar is busted. The only time a blip has registered was watching a guy do a hyper chorus-line around the dancefloor and finish the song with jazzhands. This guy, by the way, is married to a woman. Yet my coworker (gay) says that there is no question about it.

Do gay men have better gaydar than heteros?
How do you tell if a man you are attracted to is also gay?
So many questions.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I am incredibly obtuse when it comes to noticing whether someone is gay, or noticing when a woman is checking me out. Or even spotting attractive women when out walking around.

One ex of mine used to delight in pointing out hot women. Then she'd chastise me for staring. :confused:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
When he KISSES me afterwards. THAT seals the deal!!

Shall I send some "Lex Riding the Pig Bottom" video footage your way, dear?

To me too, please. But only if it shows your humping buns at good display!

As for myself, I have several times wasted time and ammo trying to flirt a gay guy, so that part of my sixth sense doesn't work so well. Boobie-Vision, well, that doesn't really interest me since I'm not into women. Bulge-alert usually works fine with me. I don't know how, but usually I succeed in picking out the hung guys in a crowd.