Gaydar effectiveness and YOU!

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mm, my gaydar does ring belles when I see him. But maybe the wishful thinking part is causing some problems with the gaydar :wink:

I'm pretty sure that Federer is not gay, despite his cream blazer.

It's Pride week in Ottawa and I live on the cusp of the gay villiage. Those homos are everywhere. They aren't too hard to spot, but they don't attempt to hide anything.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no gaydar. Our two chiefs of staff were pegged as gay and they married to women. I assume that everyone is straight until they tell me otherwise.
Unfortunately, marriage...even children doesn't really mean anything these days. It's just the extent a man will go to to hide his true identity. I think it's sad, really when you bring other undeserving people into a fight you should be fighting with yourself and yourself alone.

I know a guy who is married and has a couple of kids, yet is very knowledgable about certain things that, predominately, gay men would know about. Since he's cool with his life and he won't go any further with "exploring" then I'm alright with him; but I'm pretty sure he's alot more gay/bisexual than straight/bisexual.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure that the Piggly Wiggly sells them. That's where my friend got his. It doesn't work that great, but he was at least able to tell that Elton John was gay after about six months of using it.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did he answer when you called?

:cool: oh yeah. he was quite polite in asking me how the fuck i got his number. After told him that i got it from from Greg, the makeup designer on Grey's, we had a talk which lead to something else.....

bottom line: i knew he was gay. he never mentioned me in his statement though. asshole.

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well I must have pretty shitty gaydar because I just read someone say that they stuck their tongue between some guys foreskin and his dick, and of course I thought immediately that he was a fullonfag, but I read 90% straight 10% gay

So what grade will you be starting in the fall, or did they flunk you just before summer vacation? :rolleyes:

elggren_dan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sorry guys

anyone who says they have 100 percent gaydar are crazy

i am "friends" with a guy and we messed around pretty good

and even now when he comes by to see me I can't believe he's gay

he doesn't sound act look etc in any way gay total man's man

the only way I eventually knew was catching him at the steam room at my gym with a guy sucking his dick

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a lot of these so called gaydar's get set off out of high hopes that the one targeted is gay. Gay doesn't have one specific phenotype.
There is always an exception to the rule. Yes, a lot of times their affinities: hobbies, dress, vanity, accessories can throw a suspicion but you never really know for sure. Personnally, I think homosexuality is result of a male affirmation and acceptance deficit from childhood on. Too many John Wayne's trying to make men out of their two year old boys. It can happen to anyone. It's just my opinion though.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a lot of these so called gaydar's get set off out of high hopes that the one targeted is gay...

I completely agree with that. I think those who project homosexuality on those they wish were gay give a bad reputation to gay men in general.

I fully state that my gaydar opporates at at least 93% on it's worst day, so I have no problem saying that the majority of the time I have 100% gaydar.

Also, I don't use my gaydar to pick up guys, only to decipher what they're into so I've never had an instance of "gaydar gone wrong."

If you want to interpret that as decreasing my 100% status, you may.

-that is all.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I completely agree with that. I think those who project homosexuality on those they wish were gay give a bad reputation to gay men in general.

I fully state that my gaydar opporates at at least 93% on it's worst day, so I have no problem saying that the majority of the time I have 100% gaydar.

Also, I don't use my gaydar to pick up guys, only to decipher what they're into so I've never had an instance of "gaydar gone wrong."

If you want to interpret that as decreasing my 100% status, you may.

-that is all.

Ditto!