1. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any of you guys and/or gals have good gaydar?

I have horrible gaydar. For instance there was this guy in one of my classes I was sure was gay. His voice, mannerisms, even the way he smiled. He wasn't a flamer but too fem to not think he was gay. Turns out he's not. Oh and a summer job I had a couple years back there was this one guy I thought was so cute and I could swear he was flirting with me one day. Next day we worked the same shift all he could talk about was his gf's pussy. :frown1:

I haven't encountered any guys who I definitely thought were straight who turned out to be gay. At least not that I know of.

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

not at all :sad:

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I have unbelievable gaydar. I can spot gays from as far as I can see away from me. Maybe it's just the ones in this town.. but they are such a give away.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My gaydar sucks. There is a sales rep that I could swear is coming onto me at work. He is sending me all the right signals. This past Saturday we partied and went on a bike ride. He's very likable and we had a great time. He called me the next day to thank me for the fun. He's e-mailed me and called me several times this week. I'm flattered by the attention, yet I'm not in too much of a hurry to lay all my cards on the table being it's a work association. He could be trying to get on my good side just to get my company's business. I'll hang out with him and have fun, but I'm being cautious as far as going further so I don't get used. I'll let him continue to be the aggressor and see how far he goes. He may just hit a home run!

5. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have no gaydar, or it broken or not tuned in.

6. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

With guys, I have near zero gaydar. With women, though, it's a different matter. Just ask me, I can usually tell you which gals are into other gals.

7. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

My Gaydar is not too bad. Su's is spot on (maybe bing a female helps).

Our Playdar (Swinging term) is pretty much spot-on.

Can usually spot a couple of swingers across a crowded room and have fun guessing their involvement level Play-Curious (i.e. still swing-virgins) thru to hardened lifestylers.

We often drop swinger terms into our conversations with other couples in order to guage their reaction and see if they respond.

It's a fun game to play when you meet new people.

8. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My gaydar sucks rocks. And, what makes it worse is I'm single and wouldn't mind being in a relationship so I find myself always questioning my judgement -- is he gay because he's gay or is he gay because I want him to be gay? Probably the only thing I hate about being gay.

9. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine is faulty to such a degree that I don't believe in gaydar anymore.

If you pick up on a flamingly gay man or bulldyke... that's not gaydar, that's just being observant. Those types of gay people are, in my experience at least, the minority. When it comes to "straight acting" gays (or "gay acting straights" for that matter) or bisexuals... I usually just take people at face value and don't assume someone's sexual preference because whenever I have guessed I'm usually wrong.

I figure if they want me to know they'll tell me. And if I want to get into their pants but am unsure I'll drop a hint that I lack gaydar. Or that I give one hell of a blowjob. :tongue:

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

My gaydar is so fine-tuned, I can see design-conscious summer residents repainting their living room walls on Mars!

11. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Thanks for that one. :smile:

Gotta try out "We can't figure you guys. Our Playdar must be rusty".

Could be great way to lose friends and alienate people, too, though.:confused:

12. invisibleman

Gold Member

My gaydar is from Radio Shack. I have to suck the guys' cock first to determine whether they are gay or not. If they like it, they're gay. If not, they're straight.

13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I worked with a guy that was a little fem, but I thought he was straight. turned out he was gay. and a guy most people in town think is gay, and I did too, is not gay at all. his old GF of 15 yrs told me that he has some fem mannerisms in speech and action, but he's straight, hung like a horse, loves women, & up until his heart attack had the sex drive of a 20 yr old, he's about 60 now. has 2 grown children, his 1st wife divorced him because she did not want to fuck 2-3 times a day after 20 yrs of marriage. people are so wrong about him, it is almost funny at times.

conclusion: I have a shitty gaydar, except for the obvious

14. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

My gay dar is 100% accurate.

If I am attracted to you at all, then you are gay or in the right circumstance or situation you would do something gay.

<~~~This used has never been wrong.

15. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

my gaydar is pretty good for a hetero... after all i do live in LA and gays are plentiful. i will admit i have been wrong before, but who hasn't? the majority of the time i can pick out the gays-guys better than the lesbians. with the lesbians, my gaydar isn't as accurate. but with the gay-guys it's no problem at all.

16. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Terrible gaydar here.

17. frgman

frgman New Member

Albums:
    Never judge a book by it's cover, you have to get inside to know what the book is all about

18. sedated

sedated New Member

Nope... very bad on that department hehehe my BF is always joking with me about it ! ! ! ! !

19. Hemicudap

Hemicudap Member

Albums:
    One would think that the gay men on the site (approximately 3/4+ of all members-haha) would have good gaydar, mine's not too bad for a hetero but who knows.

20. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

My gaydar for gay men is excellent, except in places in which a significant percentage of the straight men are sincerely friendly to other men just because they're sincerely friendly to everyone, which describes where I live right now (a large city in which most everyone acts like they live in a small town). Again, in all other parts of the USA, my gaydar for gay men is excellent.

Draft saved Draft deleted