Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never heard expressions like checking oil or 5 on 2

Yah, me either. My son was in wrestling for years and he never mentioned this, nor did I ever see any such holds at meets. I suspect it comes down to how many coaches stoop to such crap.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kurt Angle is an Olympic Gold medalist in freestyle wrestling and he joked all the time in interviews about how checking the oil is commonplace and only illegal if the ref sees it. Dont really get all the faux shock and outrage about it like its something new.

Reactions: jessieredsnoe

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If there are "gayest sports" then there must be "straightest sports." I suppose one might nominate basketball, football, and baseball. In my junior high, high school, and college sport career. I have been groped in football more than any other sport. Seems like the dog-pile after a tackle leads to lots of nut-checks. In basketball, I've had a defensive player's cock between my ass cheeks as we lined up for an in-bounds play. In baseball, my team had a pitcher who would purposely deliver a curve ball that clobbered many a batter's groin.

I don't see how any of these activities are either gay or straight. My preference would be if the other player didn't do them to me. However, I once found my hand gripping the cock in a jock on a basketball player who just dunked on me. I took a defensive position hoping for a charging foul, he went high, and when he came down my hand went up his shorts. He didn't stop the game and demand the ref throw me out for grabbing. He said "Thanks for the hand job" and I said, "Sorry."

Reactions: dummythicc