Gays are bad, evil horrible people.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gays are bad, evil horrible people.

It is true. I blame it on being a man. It is part of my sociopathy. Grrr. Beware me.

(Maniacal laughter and thunder. More maniacal laughter, and lightning. Floods. Global warming.)

I am sorry for being bad.

(LPSG==>:nutkick:<==Invisibleman

:greddy2:<==Hello, I'm still gay.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not the banging in the ass that bothers me.

Heck it's not even the mannerisms.

It's when they stare at me.

Lol.

We are too busy bangin' your ass while reachin' around to masturbate your big cock to actually stare at you.

We were actually looking at David Hasselhoff.

See...

GigaTom

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry. That's not the verse.:rolleyes:

The passage most frequently cited is Leviticus 20:13, which in the modern King James version reads:

"If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death: their blood shall be upon them."

Even then, there is substantial disagreement over both the meaning of this passage (not as translated, but if the translation is anywhere near correct) and over the extent to which Leviticus ought to be taken as the word of God. It is Leviticus, after all, that includes sanctions of death for such offenses as observing your parents having sex (even accidentally) or wearing clothing of mixed fabrics (apparently God doesn't approve of poly-cotton blends?). Leviticus 20 is particularly strange as it deals mostly with the varieties of incest which shall be punishable by death but then ends in Leviticus 20:27, which calls for all wizards to be stoned to death. That certainly seems a little out of place.

capttrak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The whole religion thing is a waste of time. I think it was created just to have a way to control people as mentioned by someone earlier in this post. To scare people into following the rules or laws. All this talk about Heaven and Hell and sexuality. Give me a fuckin' break! So do we feel better when we are labeled as either Heterosexual or Homosexual? We are all human beings and should respect each other as that. People have to grow up. That's why humanity is on a down-word spiral, people are just to narrow minded to accept people the way they are.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hehe...

Leonardo da Vinci was even gay.. or at least dabbled in homo erotic activities. I think it was common for the young students to have sexual relationships with their teacher.

But he got the idea for the helicopter and even the contact lens. So that's one smart evil gay guy. Hell must have a lot of intelligent, resourceful people in stock if we are to believe the fundamentalist christians.

D_gravice

Just Browsing
Media
Monster...I must ask you something...Why someone as beatifull as you would have suck a bad nick name...we have to work on this...dont you think??

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In which verse is that stated Kassokiller? :rolleyes:
I think he was being sarcastic, dreamer. In other words, it isn't because it's actually in any verse, but because so many people will actually say "it's wrong. how do I know it's wrong? brother fred tells us that in every sermon, he says it's in the bible, and no one knows the bible like brother fred."

You should read the timeless tales of Sodom and Gomorrah. It will explain a lot to you.
I read it, several times. It didn't explain a damned thing to me. Maybe you can explain it to me a little more clearly.

Kasso, I think that in order to (partially) answer your question, you have to consider when those stories - especially those of the Torah - were evolving. Infant mortality rates were super-high and life expectancy was not terribly long. In order for any tribe to survive, they had to have LOTS of babies. They had to do whatever they could in order to manage daily survival issues, like hunting, tending herds, working in the fields, and protecting themselves against rival tribes.

So, any "non-reproductive" sex was considered a serious waste of resources. But just saying "don't do it" wasn't enough, obviously. Humans have never responded well to that. But if you make it a law, and invent a god to enforce that law by predicting dire consequences for violating the law, you have a better chance of persuading the masses that non-reproductive sex is bad.

wrathchild

Just Browsing
Media
Actually Leviticus is the only book where I've seen it written - pretty crazy chapter, aparently we're not supposed to shave or cut our hair either.

I think DC_Deep hit the nail on the head with the high mortalilty rates - incidentally the reason catholic priests werent allowed to marry was so that the lands the bishops were incharge of would go back to the central church, and not their would-be descendents* - which just goes to show the political motivations behind religion - if there's anything good to have come out of the popularity of the Da Vinci code its probably setting off discourse on the motivations behind the bible

*which didnt stop them from having them, just made them illegitimate

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But why? There are tons of documented cases of gay sexuality throughout our history. Weren't the romans constantly having gay relations? I don't really know much and I really don't feel like researching it. But my point is, why is it that Christianity chose to make gays a bad thing?

Heres how i see it. In the bible is says gays go to hell. So Christians say being gay is a choice. From using common sense and from what i've learned on this site, being gay is not a choice. It can be brought to the surface, but it was obviously something you always had with you.
But wait, if being gay is not a choice, then why would god make you gay only to send you to hell? So it must be a choice otherwise that means god would be an unjust god, but the bible says god is just! Gasp!

But what about all the history of humanity, i know there is tons of homosexuality in there. What made the Christians say it was bad? I guess most religions do huh?

I'm not sure what my point was. I was just reading some stuff and i felt like saying something on a post i guess. lolz. Yea.
I think the church has done a great job of covering up the real truth about Jesus and his followers. I think the whole crowd was a cult, was then and still is today. How can a bunch of people tell you who or what 'God' is all about? Certain people say that 'God' spoke to them about this or that. If that is the case, then 'God' told me that he is a Democrat and Rush Limbaugh is a nervous over caffeinated pill popper. It's possible they could have been a gay cult. They would all be laughed at and run out of town if they were alive today.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys might be interested in listening to this:

Clip from Kyle and Jacqui O's morning show.
Prime example of how religion can mess people up.

YouTube - Part 1/2 - Shirley Phelps-Roper talks about Heath Ledger

YouTube - Part 2/2 - Shirley Phelps-Roper talks about Heath Ledger

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S> Kyle and Jacqui O are radio hosts here in Australia...

I get the fact that Shirley hates fags and used the Bible as a weapon against them. But why doesn't she picket actors who portrayed adulteress or murderers or Satan himself. And why doesn't she picket women who have worn jewelry or pearls or don't braid their hair or speak in church which are all condemned in the New Testament. (1 Tim 8-15)

It is also interesting that the Bible says that Jonathan loved David as a man loves a woman, but God still made him King of Israel. And it is also interesting that Christ was on this earth for 33 years, but there is no recorded incident where he condemned homosexuality once. Can't be that important to Him now could it.

Sorry to be so preachy, but if these people really believe every comma and period of the Bible, why do they only read and quote what they want to use to justify their hate.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to be so preachy, but if these people really believe every comma and period of the Bible, why do they only read and quote what they want to use to justify their hate.
I think you answered your own question. It's so much easier to point out the faults of others, rather than facing & fixing one's own faults.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I get the fact that Shirley hates fags and used the Bible as a weapon against them . . . .It is also interesting that the Bible says that Jonathan loved David as a man loves a woman, but God still made him King of Israel. And it is also interesting that Christ was on this earth for 33 years, but there is no recorded incident where he condemned homosexuality once. Can't be that important to Him now could it.

I agree, even though I have little interest in religion except where it encourages folks to kill other fellow humans in the name of their deluded reality. But I like the thing about Johnathan and David. I interpret that to mean David was a bottom? Hmmmmmm . . . . Hebrew National delicious!:fing02:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've posted this little satirical piece before but this thread calls for a repeat.
Dave

Dear Dr. Laura,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people
regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to
share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone
tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them
that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be abomination.
End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding
some of the other specific laws and how to follow
them.
1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice,
I know itcreates a pleasing smell for the Lord - Leviticus 1:9.
The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to
them. Should I smite them?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery,
as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a
fair price for her?
3. I know that I am not allowed to have contact
with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual cleanliness - Leviticus
15:19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but
most women take offense.
4. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may indeed
possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from
neighboring nations. A friend of mineclaims that this applies to Mexicans but not
Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus35:2 clearly
states she should be put to death. Am Imorally obligated to kill her myself?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eatingshellfish is an abomination
- Leviticus 11:10, it is a lesser abomination thanhomosexuality. Idon't agree.
Can you settle this?
7. Leviticus 21:20 states that I may not approach
the altar of Godif I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that Iwear
reading glasses.
Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there somewiggle room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair cut,including the hairaround their
temples, even though this is expresslyforbidden by the bible, in
Leviticus 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Leviticus 11:6-9 that touching theskin of a deadpig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Leviticus19:19 by plantingtwo different
crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments madeof two different
kinds of threads (cotton and polyester blend). He also tends to curse a lot. Is it
really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town to stone
them? - Leviticus 24:10-16. Couldn't we just burnthem to death at a private family
affair like we dowith people who sleep with their in-laws? Leviticus20:14
I know you have studied these things extensively,
so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that
God's word is eternaland unchanging.
Your devoted fan,
Marty

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are correct and, as I think I've said in another thread, a high class Roman man, in Rome, would have been considered odd and untrustworthy if he HADN'T had a least one homosexual relationship, specifically with a man younger than himself, before he married a woman.

The Bible was written down about 400 years after the death of Jesus from stories that had been passed down through the centuries - a bit like chinese whispers I feel! This sort of discussion always reminds me of the episode of Red Dwarf (UK) where Rimmer explains that his parents belonged to a religious group that took the words of the bible literally. Unfortunately the printing machine that produced their copy had a dodgy 'e', therefore in the bit that says 'faith, hope and charity, and the greatest of these is hope' the e's at the end of hope were missing so every Sunday they had to spend the day hopping everwhere!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See, I've always believed in believing in your self, and that others opinions don't matter as much as long your cool with it. IF everyone around you is telling you your evil b/c your gay, but you know you're not, who cares? They can all go fuck themselves...kinda throws the whole religion thing down the toilet if you ask me, since religion is normally following what someone else says is holy and righteous, blah blah blah... (clearly Im not religious)