Gays For Trump Thread

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gays fo Biden are even dumber than I thought! This is why no one takes us seriously anymore. You are all part of “group think”.

couldn’t be me !

Well, you've made it clear no one takes YOU seriously, you're about a footstep above trolling. LGBTQ people have shown when they stick together and focus their energies on a candidate or an issue that they get results. Sometimes quickly, sometimes over a period of time. We don't do it by supporting issues or people that marginalize us or others, or who would deny us equal protection by creating bullshit religious exemptions. You think we're 'group think' - but you're the chicken that thinks KFC is a great place for you to be. You won't understand the difference until you're plucked.

kidfresh512

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rudy Giuliani Is My Father. Please, Everyone, Vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Trump and his enablers have used his presidency to stoke the injustice that already permeated our society, taking it to dramatically new, Bond-villain heights. I am a filmmaker in the LGBTQ+ community who tells stories about mental health, sexuality, and other stigmatized issues, and my goal is to humanize people and foster empathy. So I hope you’ll believe me when I say that another Trump term (a term, itself, that makes me cringe) will irrevocably harm the LGBTQ+ community, among many others. His administration asked the Supreme Court to let businesses fire people for being gay or trans, pushed a regulation to let health care providers refuse services to people who are LGTBQ+, and banned trans people from serving their country in the military.

If being the daughter of a polarizing mayor who became the president’s personal bulldog has taught me anything, it is that corruption starts with “yes-men” and women, the cronies who create an echo chamber of lies and subservience to maintain their proximity to power. We’ve seen this ad nauseam with Trump and his cadre of high-level sycophants (the ones who weren’t convicted, anyway).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Damn she went all in trying to warn how bad another term will be. And she had to grudgingly acknowledge her embarrassing father to get the warning out.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You libs in here are actually delusional lol. Imagine thinking you're part of something meaningful when all the media, millionaire celebrities, college elitists, and big corporate businesses are on your side. Yikes!

Assuming liberals have that kind of widespread support, that would suggest their views are indeed "meaningful." But perhaps you meant something more like "radical."

thuggerthugger1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, you've made it clear no one takes YOU seriously, you're about a footstep above trolling. LGBTQ people have shown when they stick together and focus their energies on a candidate or an issue that they get results. Sometimes quickly, sometimes over a period of time. We don't do it by supporting issues or people that marginalize us or others, or who would deny us equal protection by creating bullshit religious exemptions. You think we're 'group think' - but you're the chicken that thinks KFC is a great place for you to be. You won't understand the difference until you're plucked.

GROUP THINK!!!

Reactions: hot-rod

bramguy60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:joy::joy::joy: What are these Trolls even talking about. This is starting to become a regular occurrence with them. Come on spouting nonsense about Trump. How can you claim to be a free thinker. When you believe every lie your president tells. No fact checking and anyone who tries to open up your eyes to the truth is fake news. smh :joy::joy:
actually he isnt my president -i am an outsider who weighted the facts and made my own decisions unlike you and the other iiots who just have TDS and hate everythng he says and does because you are sheep. h well in 2 weeks he will have won again.

bramguy60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ROTFL gays stick together =yah right

bramguy60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Really? " a lot of conservatives and gays are trying to move away from being anti-gay.. . " That's a lie. This week two conservatives on the SCOTUS said we need to overturn marriage equity for gay people, and then there is this gem on Mike Pence - Read Mike Pence’s article advising employers never to hire gay people
thats a lie you told-nobody on the SCOTUS said anything about overturning gay marriage-get your facts straight before you make a fool of yourself further

Reactions: malakos

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thats a lie you told-nobody on the SCOTUS said anything about overturning gay marriage-get your facts straight before you make a fool of yourself further
Justices Thomas, Alito Blast Supreme Court Decision On Same-Sex Marriage Rights

October 5, 20204:13 PM ET
Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito issued a broadside against the high court's 2015 same-sex marriage decision on Monday when the court declined to hear a case brought by a former Kentucky county clerk who refused to issue a marriage license for such couples.

The two justices agreed with the decision not to hear the case but used the occasion to take a legal baseball bat to the court's 2015 decision Obergefell v. Hodges, which declared that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry under the 14th Amendment guarantee to equal protection of the law.

Writing for himself and Alito, Thomas said that the court's decision "enables courts and governments to brand religious adherents who believe that marriage is between one man and one woman as bigots, making their religious liberty concerns that much easier to dismiss."

His words came in a case brought by Kim Davis, a former county clerk in Kentucky, who in the aftermath of the same-sex marriage decision refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples and was sued.
Justices Thomas, Alito Blast Supreme Court Decision On Same-Sex Marriage Rights

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
actually he isnt my president -i am an outsider who weighted the facts and made my own decisions unlike you and the other iiots who just have TDS and hate everythng he says and does because you are sheep. h well in 2 weeks he will have won again.
:joy::joy: So given the facts you still choose to vote for someone who has not benefited you. Someone who is actively lobbying for your health insurance to be dissolved and is low key trying to drown you in debt. But hey, you're making your own decisions. Go for it bud ;)

anthonyr87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tbh i was gonna vote jorgensen but at this point im voting trump. after seeing lie after lie about policies and things said and done and then looking into it and seeing its bullshit im kinda at the point of just voting to keep dems out of power since theyve done a good job proving they shouldnt be anywhere near a position of power since they abuse it nonstop while pretending its everyone that disagrees with them that is abusing it. and id take republican poliices over all these insane changes dems want to make to the country anyday. its also really sad how people are so gullible to believe all the shit they hear and read on the news at this point without looking into it further. like how tf can people be so dumb?

Reid888

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tbh i was gonna vote jorgensen but at this point im voting trump. after seeing lie after lie about policies and things said and done and then looking into it and seeing its bullshit im kinda at the point of just voting to keep dems out of power since theyve done a good job proving they shouldnt be anywhere near a position of power since they abuse it nonstop while pretending its everyone that disagrees with them that is abusing it. and id take republican poliices over all these insane changes dems want to make to the country anyday. its also really sad how people are so gullible to believe all the shit they hear and read on the news at this point without looking into it further. like how tf can people be so dumb?

you release everything you said there about news and people being gullible is directly aimed at the republicans, right? All trump does is spread misinformation and ‘fake news’ to sow doubt in people’s mind... it’s exactly what you’ve described but for the other party..

anthonyr87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you release everything you said there about news and people being gullible is directly aimed at the republicans, right? All trump does is spread misinformation and ‘fake news’ to sow doubt in people’s mind... it’s exactly what you’ve described but for the other party..
ya, no, its about people reading a salon article or huffpo article and actually believing the half truths in it to form a false narrative. i dont take trump seriously when he talks. i could care less. i only care about his actions and policy. because at the end of the day those things effect me. and democrats have an absolutely horrible policy and have done some seriously horrible things throughout the past 14 years

Reactions: Rysdude

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You only "care about his actions and policies"? Okay. Got it. Here's a REFRESHER COURSE:

The REAL List of Trump’s “Unprecedented Steps” for the LGBTQ Community - HRC.ORG

• Opposition to the Equality Act
  • Appointed anti-LGBTQ judges
  • Joked about Pence’s desire to hang LGBTQ people
  • Supported employment discrimination against LGBTQ people
  • Banned transgender service members from the military
  • Rolled back Obama-era non-discrimination protections
  • Issued rule to license discrimination
  • Kicked people living with HIV out of the military because of their status
  • Created a hostile work environment for LGBTQ federal employees
  • Undermine Section 1557 Rule to remove explicit protections for LGBTQ people in healthcare programs and activities
  • Advocated for the elimination of the entire Affordable Care Act
  • Created a Religious Discrimination Division
  • Proposed cutting over $1.35 billion from PEPFAR budget, the U.S. government program that fights AIDS abroad.
  • Eliminated Obama-era guidance clarifying that schools must treat transgender students consistent with their gender identity.
  • Rejected Complaints From Transgender Students
  • Suggested it is acceptable for schools to discriminate against LGBTQ students while accepting tax-payer funds
  • Rescinded Title IX rules related to schools’ obligations to address sexual harassment, including sexual violence.
  • Eliminated language protecting LGBTQ children participating in the 4-H program:
  • Used Title IX to discriminate against trans students
  • Allowed emergency shelters to deny access to transgender and gender nonconforming people
  • Placed transgender incarcerated persons in the wrong prison
  • Allowed foster care programs to discriminate while accepting tax-payer funds
  • Refused visas to same-sex partners of diplomats
  • Changed rules so the child of a same-sex couple born abroad via surrogate would be considered "born out of wedlock" making it more difficult to obtain U.S. citizenship.
  • Erased transgender people by proposing a new definition that would narrowly define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by birth.
  • Eliminated information on LGBTQ rights, mentions, and representation on government websites
  • Blocked questions regarding sexual orientation from consideration for the census
  • Refused to recognize LGBTQ people in National AIDS day Address
  • Refused LGBTQ asylum seekers fleeing violence
  • Defended the State Department directive to ban U.S. embassies across the world from flying the LGBTQ Pride Flag during Pride Month
  • Left the U.N. Human Rights Council
  • Refused to condemn attacks on LGBTQ people in Chechnya
  • Refused to condemn a Brunei law that imposes barbaric punishments on LGBTQ people

MEANWHILE:

Trump Supporters Sending One Million Transphobic Texts to Sink Biden in Pennsylvania | them.
Republicans are reportedly sending out tens of thousands of anti-trans texts every hour.

Trump supporters will do anything to boost his odds in Pennsylvania, including targeting trans kids in a last-ditch effort to save his campaign.

With Trump trailing by an average of 5.3 points in statewide polls and just a week to go until ballots are due, the right-wing American Principles Project (APP) plans to send out one million transphobic texts to voters over the next week. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, the messages are intended to erode support for Joe Biden by misrepresenting his views on trans rights.

Last edited:
Reactions: zinderel

Reid888

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ya, no, its about people reading a salon article or huffpo article and actually believing the half truths in it to form a false narrative. i dont take trump seriously when he talks. i could care less. i only care about his actions and policy. because at the end of the day those things effect me. and democrats have an absolutely horrible policy and have done some seriously horrible things throughout the past 14 years

What he says is important.. also, how have his actions and policies actually helped you out? If his mob had it their way they would wipe out LGBT rights.. especially with their advantage in the Supreme Court now.

Reactions: zinderel and b.c.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

So far, you've provided no specific evidence that you've looked into anything.

Reactions: zinderel and b.c.