Gays have bigger dicks?

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really don't think that there really is a connection to gays having a bigger cock than a str8 guy, there are plenty of gays that have a beenie weenie, just as there are str8's with their snausages.

there was one guy I met online a few years ago, he claimed to be at least average, well to make a long story short, this guy was so small, you needed a magnifying glass to see it when it was hard.

there was a straight guy that I met once I would say that he was about 8", and I have seen plenty of 6 or 7 inchers that were gay and straight, so I don't believe that gays are more hung than straights, I would say that it's equal, but it also depends on who you ask, and how horny they are.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
headbang8 said:
It's true. Gay men have bigger dicks, higher salaries, faster cars, sharper suits, funnier jokes, wilder parties, better vocabulary and a higher sperm count. Just thought you'd like to know.

Brag, brag, brag. We str8 men have bigger waistlines, can fart in two octaves, and fuck more women.

Reactions: headbang8

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
TitanicJake said:
I was at a party and some people were discussing that on average, a gay man has a larger dick than a str8 guy. Did anyone hear of this?
Our party turned out to be a flaccid competition of who has the biggest dick.
Jake

When one of the London saunas was being refurbished I regularly heard the builders' lament of "how big the gays cocks were" !
They seemed fascinated ....

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's due an Asian herbal supplement that is known only in the Gay community. How we've kept it secret for so many years baffles me.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SteveHd said:
It's due an Asian herbal supplement that is known only in the Gay community. How we've kept it secret for so many years baffles me.

shhhh...just let the straight men keep thinking they're equal--we wouldn't want to bruise their fragile egos and let our secret out of the bag;-)

funny, in my entire gay existence i'd never heard this tidbit of information. i can't wait to throw it out there next time i'm the required gay invite at a breeder cocktail party (good hosteses know a party's not complete without one of us in attendance).

here's the kinsey article abstract (sorry, not paying the 30 bucks for likely inconclusive data).

kinda off topic, but i ran across the 'lube encycolopedia' on jackinworld.com and laughed out loud when i read this:

How to Acquire Lubrication
If you're a teenager, you may be fortunate to have understanding parents who have talked to you about masturbation and provided you with lubricant and tissues or a towel for cleanup. However, if your parents either have not said anything about masturbation or don't approve of it, then you probably feel a need to keep your interests and activities secret.

WHAT? do such parents exist? anywhere? call me repressed and old fashioned, but EWWWW. "hey mom, can you pick up some more lube and tissues so i don't have to jack off all over my sheets with that crappy hair conditioner you keep in the shower?"

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahigherstate said:
Hmmm....I wonder if the quarter-inch difference is because of more lean guys having been measured, as opposed to guys with some flab around the middle...and gay guys probably are more conscious about body weight, etc..interesting study, needs to be conducted on a larger sample!
That's a very good observation. I have read that, for every 30 lbs of weight a man gains, he loses an inch of usable length. As I have gained weight, my unit has shortened somewhat.

And it is also true that gay men are far more into their bodies than straight men.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I must say that the straight curious guys I had were always smaller compared to the gay guys BUT I think the reason for being cock-curious may be because they had smaller dicks... hmmm, don't know if this is true, but somehow I think it is ;).

I overheard some straight guys saying 'he has the size of a gay cock' about a hung friend, so maybe straight guys believe we are!

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
COLJohn said:
Brag, brag, brag. We str8 men have bigger waistlines, can fart in two octaves, and fuck more women.

MMMM sounds like heaven!

I have read that statistic more then once. I have encountered many str8 and gay diks and would have to agree. While occasionally a str8 guy will be hung more often it has been the gay guy.
Another thing I have noticed is that str8 guys don't accurately measure their cocks. I hear the standard; oh I'm 7.5 but more often that is 6" or less.
Just something I have noticed and let me tell you its a let down!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SteveHd said:

SHHH!!!! You're not supposed to let THEM know! :eek:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
scanjock8 said:
here's the kinsey article abstract
I should have figured it was Kinsey, once again.

Uh oh ... the "1938 to 1963" date-range annihilates my statement about Asian herbs. The herbs are grown mostly in China and they weren't exported to USA, in meaningful quantities, until after the "reforms" began in the 1980s and thereafter.

So Gay men had larger dicks even before the herbs became readily available? Awesome!

juicy7

Sexy Member
Media
I bet that that all the attention and flattery that big-dicked guys get probably tips at least some of the ones on the fence into the gay zone.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BERT2217 said:
I think guys with bigger cock are more likely to be gay or bi, than guys with smaller ones.

Any particular reasoning for this thought Bert?
Over time I have met gay men who are big and those who are small, and although I had at times heard the size story I have never given it a lot of thought. (too busy enjoying whatever the man is offering me to get caught up in size worries)

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
This is most likely the case as most gay boys have a certain body type they try and keep. My boyfriend and I have a body fat of 6-8% which allows for nearly no fat pad.

Hmmm....I wonder if the quarter-inch difference is because of more lean guys having been measured, as opposed to guys with some flab around the middle...and gay guys probably are more conscious about body weight, etc..interesting study, needs to be conducted on a larger sample!

ss3user

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Kinsey study was self reported. Based on the known fact that penis size is more important to gays, they were more likely to report larger sizes than they're straight counterparts.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I was going to talk about stereotyping, hegemonic narratives, sampling bias, and so on...but then I thought "Fuck it, let's just say yes to this one and take the self-esteem boost that comes with it."

;)