Gays More Dangerous to America Than Terrorists

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Somedays, I honestly wish I could make this shit up.

Some excerpts
Here are a few quotes from Rep. Kern’s hateful speech…

Studies show, no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted for more than, you know, a few decades. . .

I honestly think it’s the biggest threat our nation has, even more so than terrorism or Islam. . .

They want to get them into the government schools so they can indoctrinate them . . . They are going after our young children, as young as two years of age, to try to teach them that the homosexual lifestyle is an acceptable lifestyle.

You know, Gays are infiltrating city councils. . . Did you know that the city council of Eureka Springs is now controlled by gays? . .
. They are winning elections.

We have the gay-straight alliance coming into our schools. . .

One of my colleagues said We don’t have a gay problem in our community… well you know what, that is so dumb. If you have cancer in your little toe, do you just say that I’m going to forget about it since the rest of you is fine? It spreads! This stuff is deadly and it is spreading. It will destroy our young people and it will destroy this nation.

Some links:

Read:
News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | EXCLUSIVE: Anti-gay comments fuel debate

Listen:
I heard that

Oh, and I loved her response:
"Kern said she doesn’t know who taped the speech and when it was recorded.

“Shame on the person who didn’t have the courage to come and say, ‘I’m going to tape you and put it out on YouTube,’” she said.

Talk about shifting blame.

And let's not forget that she wanted to once mandate the creation of a “State Library Material Content Advisory Board” that would keep pro-gay books out of the hands of children.

Kern insists that “I’m not a Nazi. I believe in free speech. But for every right we have, there is a responsibility.”

Link:
dustbury.com: Time to stomp on Sally Kern

Her contact info (taken from the OK state house website) is:

(405) 557-7348
sallykern@okhouse.gov
2713 Sterling Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73127

D

deleted213967

It's 'cos terrorists don't know where Oklahoma is.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, it is those Diana Prince/Wonder Woman drag queens spinning around spontaneously combusting. They could be mistaken for serial bombers.
Never trust those beyotches.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bull--it's a woman. I can't seem to find the CNN Link right now--but that is where I first got wind of it.
If she thinks that queers are so dangerous, does that mean that she's in favor of gays not paying taxes, so that their tainted money doesn't go toward paying her salary?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gays are infiltrating everywhere. I've heard they're responsible for the spiking price of fuel, ballooning public and personal debt, steroids in sports, the missing WMDs, the mortgage meltdown, illiteracy, Hurricane Katrina and, yes, terrorism too.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn that pisses me off that she represents my state. We have a large gay population for our state population, why do people act like it doesnt exist and that it doesnt have a right to exist?

I heard about this yesterday and i was a little more than embarassed. Last i checked- gay people werent lopping the heads off of people that don't believe the way they do.

What an idiot.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Somedays, I honestly wish I could make this shit up.

Some excerpts

Some links:

Read:
News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports | EXCLUSIVE: Anti-gay comments fuel debate

Listen:
I heard that

Oh, and I loved her response:

Talk about shifting blame.

And let's not forget that she wanted to once mandate the creation of a “State Library Material Content Advisory Board” that would keep pro-gay books out of the hands of children.

Link:
dustbury.com: Time to stomp on Sally Kern

Her contact info (taken from the OK state house website) is:

(405) 557-7348
sallykern@okhouse.gov
2713 Sterling Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73127

That is SERIOUSLY MESSED UP
Don't you think people are homophobes becasue they are secretly Gay and trying to hide it? I sure do

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw the news report yesterday. Yes, I agree with Ms. Kern, that she's entitled to her opinion, and her right to free speech.
However, as a public official, representing all citizens in her constituency, be they gay or straight, perhaps she should resign from public office so she espouse her views of hatred and discrimination as freely as any American has the right to.
Otherwise, she should go about representing all the good people in her county and keep her big mouth shut about her warped myopic views. She was elected to represent all not just herself.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for that youtube link......

What an obnoxious, offensive, self-righteous TWAT.....

I hope her office is getting TONS of email telling her what a small minded bitch she is.....

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lived 3 years in Oklahoma City many years ago...glad to be well clear of that shithole if this is the state of their political climate.

I expect there to always be differing, sometimes dangerous, opinions out there. But to be so illogical and hateful makes me agree with Ms. Kern that the Right to Free Speech comes with great responsibility. Meaning that just cuz you say it, don't make it so, nor does everything you think mean shit nor is it reality!!!!

Just sayin'.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Bull--it's a woman. I can't seem to find the CNN Link right now--but that is where I first got wind of it.

Sorry. I didn't see that in your first post.

If she really believes that, she's sick and twisted and needs to be committed. Talk like that can fuel hate crimes against gays and lesbians, particularly by those who already have it out for them. Although she indeed has a right to her opinion, this mindset needs to be fought against at all levels of society.

Homophobia has no place in a civilized society. Period.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These good Christians have ruined religion for just about everybody. The devil himself could not have been more destructive and full of hate. Which leads me to wonder if that wasn't the game plan all along.