Gays & Women?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lynx, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    Hi Guys & Ladies - Just a question if y'all think that gay men are initially attracted to men for the same reasons that women are? I happen to like at first sight (in somewhat correct order...):

Cute/Handsome
    Nice Chest
    Full Lips
    Deep Voice
    Personality

Would love to hear from the ladies too!

2. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    .............Ditto.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I am going to go out on a limb and say that most gay men (not all) are more particular than straight women when choosing a man. Women are more apt to go for an average looking or even geeky/nerdy guy with a great personality and a body that needs work than gay men are. Perhaps this is because some gay men are more likely to fuck first and date or be friends later. Therefore outward appearance is higher on your list.

Cute/Handsome
    Height - prefer tall men
    Muscular thighs - that can crack walnuts
    Great Personality
    High level of intelligence
    Good sense of humor

These things are nice to have; but not a requirement for me. {Nice Chest, Full Lips, Deep Voice} Kinda like a sunroof on a car. It's a great option; but I don't want to have to pay extra to get it. :biggrin1: LOL

4. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Wait till I regrow my chest hair and pubes...then you can come down to Houston and braid it and amend your list. Walnuts are okay, but much prefer watermelons, cantelopes, or better yet honey dew melons...much more fruit and juice. :wink:

5. Principessa

Gold Member

My girlfriends and I have a word for men like you . . . YES! We use that when a man is so fine it doesn't matter what you ask us, our answer will always be YES. :smile:

While I prefer fur, I would never say no to a hot man who preferred to shave everything. :kiss:

6. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

Baby, i left you a note at th' othah place exactly how you can XXXperience gays and homos. Don't be ignunt, now..

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I think that different people are attracted to different traits in people.

There are things I prefer and then there are men who are exceptions and then there are combinations of traits that I am never sure I love until some great guy embodies them at once.

Some guys just have a way of carrying themselves that can not be summed up in a list like: handsome, height, body type, etc.

My number one trait is that a man has to be masculine. Natural masculinity is neither forced nor faked. A rugged outside with a tenderness in the eyes is awesome. Gosh, I love my hubby.

8. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:

This is a really wise and mature post. Thanks, Lex. I know in my own life that I've been attracted to guys because of a certain something they have that's hard to put into words. I really like guys who are naturally masculine but not macho and at the same time are verbally expressive of their feelings. That combination is a winner every time. :smile:

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Without a shapely ass, he'd better have a brilliant personality, and then even so...

Draft saved Draft deleted